Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Not necessarily, but it could logically happen if they'd pursued it further. Point stands - why would a scum divert their mate from another mate to themselves?
What does that mean I could have logically voted aurelian. Like what the fuck. I didn't vote aurelian and instead voted with him.

Frinckles

Paramount
Haven’t voted yet. But Gram seems meh. Imo it’s counter intuitive and anti-town to avoid giving explanation for a sus or vote if claiming to have one even if it’s this early on.

Sky came across to me like they read what everyone else said already then just paraphrased it. But, I do agree on what they said about Hans sort of fence sitting.

Those 3 seem like good places for me to start in terms of potential scum.
I didn't like the coy response from Gram either. Just chalked it up to some meta I'm unaware of.
Animated GIF

Sky seems fine for me, out of the gate at least. I've been taking note of players parroting views but I usually don't aim there D1 unless something really pings me.

Magic

Resplendent
Correct me if I misunderstood you in my last post. But to be more clear, of all the slots that goofed around with Nibel (regardless of nib's alignment) Magic and Retro stand out the most to me.
I'm not sure if you answered my question, but the way you're framing what I did is weird to me. And previously you painted it as a scum/scum thing, what is your thought process if he's town?

Frinckles

Paramount
I'm not sure if you answered my question, but the way you're framing what I did is weird to me. And previously you painted it as a scum/scum thing, what is your thought process if he's town?
I missed your question actually. I've been waiting for you to ask it lmao.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
It makes me feel worse about you because, let's be honest, I'm used to you seeing the game at a higher level than I do
Usually I'd say overlapping impressions are a good thing but in my mind there's a world where you wanna parrot me to curry favor with me and avoid getting bodied like last game

Can't say this take of yours rings particularly honest to me

Magic

Resplendent
Haven’t voted yet. But Gram seems meh. Imo it’s counter intuitive and anti-town to avoid giving explanation for a sus or vote if claiming to have one even if it’s this early on.

Sky came across to me like they read what everyone else said already then just paraphrased it. But, I do agree on what they said about Hans sort of fence sitting.

Those 3 seem like good places for me to start in terms of potential scum.
Town read for hayumi for this. Don't agree on the Gramm read but I thought you gave him too early.of a pass earlier on when initially sussing him given his answer.

Hayumi

Illustrious
What are your thoughts on Bachi?
Not really many thoughs given a super short iso on his 9 posts lol. Mostly talking about how he knows me/thought Jinri was Juliet and other then that fluff. The one post in question regarding if there's 5 scum just seemed like a general inquisitive statement to me but time will tell if it was some sort of TMI slip. Not a particularly convincing case for me to sus them yet.

Magic

Resplendent
vote bachi

fluffing for 9 posts out of the gate doesn't line up with his early games as SK or town in the only two games he's played here
I felt like he did a lot less in his game as town early game last time out and hence why I was pressuring him last game.

I did just play with him where he was scum on wg but the entire game was spam and I'm not even sure we interacted.

Frinckles

Paramount
Scratch what I said then as I thought you knew them.

What are your reasons for town reading them.

What do you think the best use of day 1 is?
Sorry this post got lost for me.

Townreading Nibel? I suppose the actions of 3-4 different players voting the slot for seemingly no real reason.

We can sit around all day and say RVS this, RVS that but when 2 of those players vote Nibels after pointing out to other people explicit reasons why not to do it, yeah it makes me think.

On the other hand, if you're scum, Nibels definitely seems like they have scum equity. Your vote on them and swap to Craig was strange. Seemed like a cute D1 minibus that you could even reference a few days later.

In contrast, if Retro is scum, Nibels is probably town here for that strange attempt at whiteknighting.

I'm not sure I see both of you and Retro on a team yet, in fact I doubt it currently.

So personally my thoughts right now are (and I'm gonna @harumi on this), I'd like Retro or Magic gone today.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I felt like he did a lot less in his game as town early game last time out and hence why I was pressuring him last game.

I did just play with him where he was scum on wg but the entire game was spam and I'm not even sure we interacted.
I looked at his previous two games here and he was not fluffing past like his second post, was voting and discussing actual game stuff

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
What does this mean
I don't think scum tweet is more likely than town tweet to give retro and a player he's never played with a random town lean early on knowing he might be pressed on it and have to explain. fwiw you did ask him about it and he never replied but that just makes me think he's town even more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back