• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
I said Day 3 i took Sky's ability but bro is asking only now why I did not take Craig's ability because :

1. He knew Craig would die night 2
2. He's using this "argument" only when it's hot for his ass

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I said Day 3 i took Sky's ability but bro is asking only now why I did not take Craig's ability because :

1. He knew Craig would die night 2
2. He's using this "argument" only when it's hot for his ass
I'm not even the one getting lynched today worst case, it's Gad. How would I know Craig would die night 2 if I am vanilla town as well?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
What the fuck are you saying
You are scum.

1. You didn't target or perform any action involving me night 3
2. You lied about targeting Sky's corpse
3. There is no indication your results are valid to discern a killing ability on a VT
4. You have no logical recourse to explain me sticking mu neck out this far to try and stop Gad's lynch
5. Your play has been inconsistent and sheeping, no solving; backtracking the original strong town read on Frinckles and Bachi and pressing without voting me at any turn until now with the gift reveal to catch you in a lie with mech

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not even the one getting lynched today worst case, it's Gad. How would I know Craig would die night 2 if I am vanilla town as well?
You asked why I did not take Craig's ability night 2 and find it suspect but he was not dead. You would know because you confused yourself with your factionnal kill from that night

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
You are scum.

1. You didn't target or perform any action involving me night 3
2. You lied about targeting Sky's corpse
3. There is no indication your results are valid to discern a killing ability on a VT
4. You have no logical recourse to explain me sticking mu neck out this far to try and stop Gad's lynch
5. Your play has been inconsistent and sheeping, no solving; backtracking the original strong town read on Frinckles and Bachi and pressing without voting me at any turn until now with the gift reveal to catch you in a lie with mech
I already votes for you dumbass and I always had doubt on you, I used my ability to clarify your position on the game

Bachi

Distinguished
No idea or it involved Tweet's developer role somehow but then it doesn't explain why you failed a result on him visiting anyone. That was my motive to sway you to target him instead of Craig's corpse. Or sending a gift doesn't count as targeting someone idk.

Now Nibel's is OMGUSSING and voting me. Also think about it, claims graverobber or gravedigger, whatever, doesn't target the dead vig? Wouldn't it be way more optimal to get Craig's killshot, have Gad lynched and shoot me? Why falsely claim Sky's cop ability at this stage late in the game?
well craig was dead the night when Nibel robbed Sky, not a bad move tbh, i mean an investigative role is good target

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I already votes for you dumbass and I always had doubt on you, I used my ability to clarify your position on the game
Uh huh. The main wagon here in day 4 is Gad, not me. I'm on the chopping block after him so why would rush ahead of him to make my claim?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
well craig was dead the night when Nibel robbed Sky, not a bad move tbh, i mean an investigative role is good target
I know but the issue is Nibel's can't refute the gift revealing they didn't do anything involving me night 3, so if they are lying about that it stands to reason they are lying about ever targeting Sky's corpse night 2 as well.

VC 1 Day r

Ultra

THE BEAR
He claimed Vanilla Town.

He can just burn [Vote Lynch: Aurelian]

[Change Vote: Lynch Gad]

I can get why people would see this as higher priority than Nibel’s claim after thinking it over. I’ve wanted Fang gone for a while, but I guess that can be put off for now…

I can't win lol

Vote Gad

Sure [Unvote]

[Vote Lynch Nibels]

Yes the basis of my suspicion around him:

- lying and claiming I have a PR (vanilla townie) and saying I'm scum
- falsely claiming to have grave-robbered Sky's ability (can't prove this mechanically but I'm 99.9% certain he's lying out his ass)
- the rapid and sudden about-facing on hard town-reading Frinckles in a small number of posts interacting with Sky and then sticking with scum reading him throughout day 1
- the sudden disappereances when pressure or attention is coming from more players then 1 or 2 to interact with him
- predatory play around flipped slots and the continual "go with the flow" lynch votes that have happened (Frinckles, me, RDK, etc...)

I can keep entertaining you if it pleases you

Vote Nibel

So yeah vote gad

I did. Your defense is just saying "you can't do anything"
You just trying to frame me

Vote Lynch Aurelian

Vote Count 1 Day 4

Xenos - Aurelian > Gad > Unvote
Gad - Gad > Nibel
Aurelian - Nibel
Gram - Gad
Nibel - Aurelian

Nibel - 2
Gad - 1
Aurelian - 1

With 8 players remaining it takes 5 to lynch

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
I know but the issue is Nibel's can't refute the gift revealing they didn't do anything involving me night 3, so if they are lying about that it stands to reason they are lying about ever targeting Sky's corpse night 2 as well.
I can refute it since I know you have a killing ability

Grammaton

Consigliere
The issue I have with the claim is that 1) I don't see why he would target Tweet and not Craig to see if anyone survived a kill and 2) the claim sounds too much like the role I used in Negima. Usually a FI shows who targetted the player who got killed and not the other way around. That's a variant which was used on OJ once.

Tbf I suggested targeting tweet to establish if the developer was the janitored role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back