Bleach Thread

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I just realized that the 'hole in the heart' thing Ganju was talking about when teaching Ichigo was probably foreshadowing for Ichigo's hollow powers.

Also, I don't think the manga went this hard trying to pin Gin as this conspirator and Aizen as the guy trying to unravel it. It's funny knowing about the true conspirator.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I just realized that the 'hole in the heart' thing Ganju was talking about when teaching Ichigo was probably foreshadowing for Ichigo's hollow powers.

Also, I don't think the manga went this hard trying to pin Gin as this conspirator and Aizen as the guy trying to unravel it. It's funny knowing about the true conspirator.
It kind of did. The Aizen and Gin scenes were pretty much adapted wholesale, the fact both go so hard to try and sell you on this is why it hits some people so hard. Though when I first watched it, I already thought Aizen felt a little too good to be true and that his "death" was more than a little suspicious. So I at least had an inkling and wasn't completely surprised by the reveal. I wont deny it's executed well though.

The only thing I remember the anime actually expanding is the Renji and Rukia flashback, showing more of them in the Rukon and being way more blatant that Renji was head over heels for her.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
It kind of did. The Aizen and Gin scenes were pretty much adapted wholesale, the fact both go so hard to try and sell you on this is why it hits some people so hard. Though when I first watched it, I already thought Aizen felt a little too good to be true and that his "death" was more than a little suspicious. So I at least had an inkling and wasn't completely surprised by the reveal. I wont deny it's executed well though.
I mean I already knew Aizen was gonna be the main villain cause of pure osmosis, but even so I was shocked at his 'death' in both the manga and anime.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
j7hty200di691.jpg

kubo time, it begins, very soon

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

I love that scene, it's one of my favorite scenes in Bleach in general and that remix of Will of the Heart is SO fucking good. :awesome .

The only problem is, even with the great animation they had for this fight, it's a little short. At least in terms of when Ichigo gets involved (the fight only lasts a few minutes after that), although the stuff with the Karakura Crew fighting him before that was good.

I just think in terms of final arc battles, it is beaten soundly by Ichigo vs Kariya and Amagai, the latter IMO being the best final fight of any Bleach arc, aside from Ichigo vs Byakuya in SS.

r2i35340y6991.jpg

Some of the trailer got leaked early and yeah, it seems it will be covering the 1st Invasion primarily as me and others in the Bleach Reddit believes.
And it's 100% confirmed that they are using the Akumada Drive Artstyle for the final arc which is definitely great.
Still no idea of how many episodes the overall arc will have yet...

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

PV has officially landed

Like I probably will end up watching this at some point but I still don't really have high expectations for it.

I did like As Nodt dodging Byakuya's shit because it destroyed the argument people pushed of him being slow, because he only blocked them in the manga (so people could pretend Espada could beat him).

It's almost like there's a big difference between not dodging something and couldn't dodge something. :maybe

Okay, I always actually got the reason Kubo basically rushed the final arc completely wrong the entire time:
  1. Kubo didn't realise how bad his condition really was until after he finished the manga.
  2. Kubo prefers to keep to a strict schedule and not take breaks from work. Even still, he took more breaks in the TYBW arc than before and took them more often, but he didn't feel like it was helping at all.
  3. He was worried that if he took a long break to recover but then never actually recovered then he would lose all motivation to continue writing. So he decided it was better to finish the manga first and then take a long break from writing after.
Ultimately it's alot more "If I take too long to heal up, I just won't have the motivation to continue" and "I have been taking more breaks but the shit ain't getting better" deal.
And it honestly makes sense considering even I have those thoughts of the last bit at times when it comes to the stuff I do here.

Back