Bleach Thread

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Okay this one is funny but it does make sense it's the Shihakusho that made Shutara a Royal Guard Member considering creating the Zanpaktou made Ogetsu a Royal Guard Member, so why not the clothes for Shutara as well?
idk, her getting into the RG squad just because she made the uniform seems kinda lame, if Shihakusho's were super durable clothing like the Oken then it would make sense, but they're just clothing. Compared to Ogetsu who literally makes the weapons everyone uses.

idk, her getting into the RG squad just because she made the uniform seems kinda lame, if Shihakusho's were super durable clothing like the Oken then it would make sense, but they're just clothing. Compared to Ogetsu who literally makes the weapons everyone uses.

To be fair, the clothes matter to the Shinigami in a major fashion... it allows Ichibe to pilfer more Black for his Bankai :diolaugh

But on a serious note, the shit she has made does seem to actually have some actual properties in the final arc.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
THE_BLEACH_IS_REAL.jpg

The Hogyoku is real.

Yeah, finally watching the 1st episode, it's definitely more beautiful looking than I gave it credit for(Virtually every characters' hair color is what Kubo always intended it to be, Ichigo's Shikai is Yellow-Gold but his Bankai is basically damn near pure Black but with some White in there(Most likely so it contrasts better).

Honestly, it wasn't a bad 1st episode and a return to the World of Bleach and the start of the final Arc. Surprisingly, there was some changes that happened but more to help the flow of the story better:
1. We actually see the Quincy Medallion actually affect Ichigo's Bankai... just a bit rather than completely take it away. Meaning it could potentially do it even to him but not in an actual battle sense.

2. We get a major hint of Sasakibe's Bankai and thus his warning that the Quincy can take Bankai make more sense.

3. The fight scene between Ichigo's Group and the Hollows and Ebern was actually expanded upon a bit(not really enough to matter but more than just a quick few panels and Ichigo just jumping into Bankai for the hell of it).

And the 2nd episode came out and it confirmed a massive fan theory and showed a significant scene of how Tier Harribel was defeated:

Yhwach did it. Not only does the scene heavily show the flashback of their "fight" but Quilge explicitly stated Yhwach defeated Tier Harribel in battle. He also hints that if the Tres Bestia surrendered, they would be working with Tier Harribel meaning that we may get closer to an actual explanation of why Yhwach took her in alive even compared to how they usually do business.

The 2nd episode was also paced very well besides and further shows how much more improved the arc is under the Anime Team actually having the time and structure to do this sort of thing rather than doing it while the arc is still happening.

I also have to mention that there is a RIDICULOUS amount of spoilers in the OP which isn't new as it's 6 years since the Manga ended and they did spoilers since the trailers so...

But it's honestly jarring since it's supposed to be 13 episodes per Cour with a 3 month break for each so...

Looking at FV, I'm honestly flabbergasted seeing people complain about the Anime not including Harribel fighting against Yhwach as if that matters in any fashion when:

1)It's surprising it got elaborated on at all(I legit expected them to not even focus on it and leave it hanging as a whole)
2)It legit doesn't matter to the story at large(Harribel gets destroyed by Yhwach, why do people expect her to do ANYTHING meaningful to him and not expect it to basically make him look weaker?)

Like people are going "This is how all of the added scenes will be" and it's like "Dude, this isn't even the actual fight scenes, calm the fuck down" type shit.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Looking at FV, I'm honestly flabbergasted seeing people complain about the Anime not including Harribel fighting against Yhwach as if that matters in any fashion when:

1)It's surprising it got elaborated on at all(I legit expected them to not even focus on it and leave it hanging as a whole)
2)It legit doesn't matter to the story at large(Harribel gets destroyed by Yhwach, why do people expect her to do ANYTHING meaningful to him and not expect it to basically make him look weaker?)

Like people are going "This is how all of the added scenes will be" and it's like "Dude, this isn't even the actual fight scenes, calm the fuck down" type shit.
Yes. I thought it was weird they wanted Halibel vs. YAWCH.

I had to do a quick research on Halibel to see if she was anything significant. But no it was how I remembered it being.

Yes. I thought it was weird they wanted Halibel vs. YAWCH.

I had to do a quick research on Halibel to see if she was anything significant. But no it was how I remembered it being.

She really isn't. She's meant to be the big dawg of Heuco Muendo(which makes sense as Grimmjow isn't on her level yet and the other Vasto Lordes and Arrancar stay in line with her meaning she must have gotten stronger since) and Yhwach takes her down and puts HM under his control showing how absolutely fucked everything is.

Otherwise, we don't get much of why Yhwach captured her and that's it.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Well we were at least DIRECTLY SHOWN that Harribel survived at least one attack, which left a sizeable crater in the wall behind her. That alone is an impressive feat considering the attack came from Mustache himself. :maybe

BUT on FV they didn't even acknowledge that and just treated it the same as they've always done.
IE. "Not sure why Yhwach even bothered with her himself when several Sternritter could have done the job."

I did actually like that they eliminated the confusion from the manga, by giving Quilge a title card, giving away his Sternritter status. Something the manga obviously didn't until he used his schrift/vollstanding. It just means less confusion for confusion's sake for 1st time viewers.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don't remember anything about this arc from the manga. So for me this is all new.

I remember highlights but stuff like this not really.

I don't remember anything about this arc from the manga. So for me this is all new.

I remember highlights but stuff like this not really.

Then I hope it does good for you. They definitely made the pacing alot better compared to the Manga but the First Invasion didn't have as much issues compared to the 2nd Invasion.
But I'm hoping they actually didn't backlog most of the changes to the 2nd Invasion not because it doesn't need it, but because it would barely give the pacing any real time to breathe.

Well we were at least DIRECTLY SHOWN that Harribel survived at least one attack, which left a sizeable crater in the wall behind her. That alone is an impressive feat considering the attack came from Mustache himself. :maybe

I told people that there's no way in hell a simple Sternritter captured Harribel with how the hints heavily implied Yhwach actually did it himself and I'm glad the anime vindicated me.
It's dumb as hell people wanted a fight scene between them considering how absurdly pointless that is for the story(Wow, Harribel gets decimated by Yhwach, great fight scene...) and that one jackass being "This is how all of the changes will be"(Motherfucker, we literally got an entire backstory showing Yhwach lead the charge personally in HM and defeated Harribel while virtually leveling a chunk of the place and then literally took her back to the Silbern, that is a huge change compared to the nothing but implications in the manga).

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I told people that there's no way in hell a simple Sternritter captured Harribel with how the hints heavily implied Yhwach actually did it himself and I'm glad the anime vindicated me.
I remember Quilge stating it was Mustache in the manga as well, maybe my memory's playing tricks on me.
It's dumb as hell people wanted a fight scene between them considering how absurdly pointless that is for the story(Wow, Harribel gets decimated by Yhwach, great fight scene...) and that one jackass being "This is how all of the changes will be"(Motherfucker, we literally got an entire backstory showing Yhwach lead the charge personally in HM and defeated Harribel while virtually leveling a chunk of the place and then literally took her back to the Silbern, that is a huge change compared to the nothing but implications in the manga).
Well I'M personally hoping to see a Harribel vs Nazi fight at some point, though I agree there was no point in showing that particular one.

A flashback showing at least part of Driscoll vs Sasakibe would be nice at least, given the impact the character's death is meant to have. Like at least show us his Bankai release sequence, before it got taken away.

I remember Quilge stating it was Mustache in the manga as well, maybe my memory's playing tricks on me.

I may have to check myself, still weird people say it was a random Sternritter if that was the case but with this fandom, it wouldn't surprise me.

Well I'M personally hoping to see a Harribel vs Nazi fight at some point, though I agree there was no point in showing that particular one.

I would actually be fine with Harribel participating in one battle, actually show us how she improved alongside Neliel but yeah, Yhwach vs. Harribel wasn't it.

A flashback showing at least part of Driscoll vs Sasakibe would be nice at least, given the impact the character's death is meant to have. Like at least show us his Bankai release sequence, before it got taken away.

We may get that when Yamamoto fights Driscoll considering they removed that ridiculous passage explaining Sasakibe's history back there.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I may have to check myself, still weird people say it was a random Sternritter if that was the case but with this fandom, it wouldn't surprise me.
I think it's more people say that a random Sternritter COULD have done it, I don't think most people deny it WAS Mustache.

The denial is in that fact being impressive, given Mustache's propensity to just sit on his ass unless he's actually needed for something or someone else attacks him.

"But he fought Ichigo in the 1st invasion hurr durr" Because HE specifically wanted to be the one to recruit the guy who he masterminded the birth of. Also Ichigo attacked him so. :maybe
I would actually be fine with Harribel participating in one battle, actually show us how she improved alongside Neliel but yeah, Yhwach vs. Harribel wasn't it.
A fight for each of the surviving Espada would be best but Grimmjow's contributions will probably be kept the same, given he already gets to kill two Nazis. MAYBE he'll get an expanded sequence vs Askin but I'd doubt it.
We may get that when Yamamoto fights Driscoll considering they removed that ridiculous passage explaining Sasakibe's history back there.
Hilarious that people are bitching about the removal of hype dialogue for a character who did fuck all the entire manga. :kobeha

The scene was honestly better without it.

I think it's more people say that a random Sternritter COULD have done it, I don't think most people deny it WAS Mustache.

The denial is in that fact being impressive, given Mustache's propensity to just sit on his ass unless he's actually needed for something or someone else attacks him.

"But he fought Ichigo in the 1st invasion hurr durr" Because HE specifically wanted to be the one to recruit the guy who he masterminded the birth of. Also Ichigo attacked him so. :maybe

I told people exactly that:
Yhwach is NOT the type of person to just do things unless he specifically musts and will otherwise assign it to someone else(He literally just goes to talk to Aizen and kill Yamamoto when he's weakened then in the 2nd Invasion sits on his ass until Ichigo comes down and goes right to the Royal Palace and only fights Ichibei and only otherwise fights when he wants to). So the fact that he himself chose to fight Harribel speaks volumes.

A fight for each of the surviving Espada would be best but Grimmjow's contributions will probably be kept the same, given he already gets to kill two Nazis. MAYBE he'll get an expanded sequence vs Askin but I'd doubt it.

Grimmjow and Ichigo need to have an actual skirmish if you want to be fair. Not a full on battle, just an actual squabble. The other parts is fair.

Hilarious that people are bitching about the removal of hype dialogue for a character who did fuck all the entire manga. :kobeha

The scene was honestly better without it.

It was. Silence is better than worthless exposition, especially when it can be used better when Yamamoto fights Driscoll to truly see how angered and pissed off he is.

Back