VS Battle Caim & Angelus (Drakengard): Fairy Tail Gauntlet

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Man’s never said anything about whether it was canon or not. I’m just arguing that since he wrote it, it’s more or less as credible as using that phone game crossover
Yeah no if there is zero confirmation than we have zero reason to take it as canon as it's not like Authors do not get involved in unofficial crossovers which they never state is canon afterwords anyway. Considering just how much of a fucking leap that is to FT and RM's current scale of power be Multiversal when they never even reached Planet level anywhere else in their own series it is far more likely not meant to be taken seriously as canon as Yokoverse is since that has the creator state multiple times in both game and interviews to all be connected.
@NostalgiaFan Feel free to disprove my post. C’mon buddy, don’t be shy
Lol you gotta make it less obvious how much it rustles you to take a single negative rating, it makes you look fragile.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yeah no if there is zero confirmation than we have zero reason to take it as canon as it's not like Authors do not get involved in unofficial crossovers which they never state is canon afterwords anyway. Considering just how much of a fucking leap that is to FT and RM's current scale of power be Multiversal when they never even reached Planet level anywhere else in their own series it is far more likely not meant to be taken seriously as canon as Yokoverse is since that has the creator state multiple times in both game and interviews to all be connected.
Edens Zero has several casual planet busters. Rave has Endless who came destroy the planet / timeline in a self-destruction and Alta Face was going to destroy Elentir after enough Magic build-up in a single explosion that would erase every trace of it.

I already said I don’t argue with the crossover seriously and only humored the idea for reasons already explained.

So you’ve contributed nothing to the thread other than instigating with your usual bullshit

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Edens Zero has several casual planet busters. Rave has Endless who came destroy the planet / timeline in a self-destruction and Alta Face was going to destroy Elentir after enough Magic build-up in a single explosion that would erase every trace of it.
Only the first has any where as "Destroy the planet" in any of the others is vague and says nothing on it being instant like it would be in something like Dragon Ball Z and once again, planet level is far removed from Multiversial. Destroying magic also means nothing in this case as we never see a true planet buster in FT so it would only scale to the strongest DC FT gets to which is far below Planet level
I already said I don’t argue with the crossover seriously and only humored the idea for reasons already explained.
Yeah sure lol.
So you’ve contributed nothing to the thread other than instigating with your usual bullshit
Other way around considering you have provided jack shit on FT or Rave being planet level and your argument has been called into question multiple times and found lacking by others besides me.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So based on what Xho told me Rave has at least 4 planet level characters so there is that, but FT never shows to have any on that level, only country.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Only the first has any where as "Destroy the planet" in any of the others is vague and says nothing on it being instant like it would be in something like Dragon Ball Z and once again, planet level is far removed from Multiversial. Destroying magic also means nothing in this case as we never see a true planet buster in FT so it would only scale to the strongest DC FT gets to which is far below Planet level

Yeah sure lol.

Other way around considering you have provided jack shit on FT or Rave being planet level and your argument has been called into question multiple times and found lacking by others besides me.
Maybe if you didn’t spam the neg buttons and actually crawled out of your hole to ask, I’d be obliged. I’m not a mind reader

Alta Face

Q37vcw1.jpg

KDGGYMs.jpg

0q9GqnU.jpg

Very specific in what they mean. Alta Face is going to blow itself up with the accumulated magic it’s built up from Selene in an explosion that will erase all of Elintir. Nothing vague here.

For Endless. Its very reason to exist is to destroy the planet and the timeline itself.

Destroying the planet once it’s Overdrive is unleashed.

As for who scales. Lucia after merging with Endless, Haru who overpowered Endless-Lucia’s full power with Ravelt, and Ellie whose Etherion is the one thing more powerful than Endless and can destroy it permanently

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Maybe if you didn’t spam the neg buttons and actually crawled out of your hole to ask, I’d be obliged. I’m not a mind reader
>he still can't tell the difference between negs and ratings
>still bitching about them as if he did not hypocritically do the very same to such a point the mods had to rating ban him twice

Lol once again, so fragile.
Very specific in what they mean. Alta Face is going to blow itself up with the accumulated magic it’s built up from Selene in an explosion that will erase all of Elintir. Nothing vague here.
All it tells me is that it needs time to accumulate and build itself up so it can pull it off said explosion, and the old lady's wording implies it took "generations" to get there so it is not close to instant. There are also more than just one "faces" so it is not even one character alone that is planet level to do that, it needs more than one and needs lots of prep which was my point from the very start. No one in FT is planet level.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
>he still can't tell the difference between negs and ratings
>still bitching about them as if he did not hypocritically do the very same to such a point the mods had to rating ban him twice

Lol once again, so fragile.

All it tells me is that it needs time to accumulate and build itself up so it can pull it off said explosion, and the old lady's wording implies it took "generations" to get there so it is not close to instant. There are also more than just one "faces" so it is not even one character alone that is planet level to do that, it needs more than one and needs lots of prep which was my point from the very start. No one in FT is planet level.
Generations of regulating magic on Elentir going just fine. Than Selene shows up on Elintir and distort s everything with her huge, distorting magic power as one of the God Dragons.

Of course it’s gradual. But by the time Alta Face is out of the ground, it’s got the power it needs. No one really scales to it since it’s accomplished via self-destruction of all its accumulated magic at once but that’s still a planet level character by killing itself

Same reason no one in Nier scales to Emil’s self-destruction

Last edited:

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Generations of regulating magic on Elentir going just fine. Than Selene shows up on Elintir and distort s everything with her huge, distorting magic power as one of the God Dragons.
Which still implies it took time and was not instant and again, the fact they need to start accumulating magic beforehand disproves of it being "planet level" by itself since it needs prep in order to work. All we hear the old women say is their job is to keep Magical energy low, nothing says they were just fine and the fact magic even exists at all is an environmental factor that would not exist in any neutral setting we have that either has no magic or has a power system too different from it, like say Naruto, Bleach, and One piece, so the factors required for the "planet level" suicide bomb would not exist outside of FT itself. You would need to first prove why a setting like Drakengard would follow the same magical rule set since it's type of magic might be different.
Of course it’s gradual. But by the time Alta Face is out of the ground, it’s got the power it needs. No one really scales to it since it’s accomplished via self-destruction of all its accumulated magic at once but that’s still a planet level character by killing itself
Yeah no, if it needs to be accumulated and built up beforehand it is not planet level in the same way as a more standard series like Dragon Ball Z where someone like just Saiyan Saga Vegeta can outright blow up a planet with one attack without needing any prep. Hell the fact that it can "kill itself" with it's own planet level attack Implies it is weaker in durability than planet level anyway since it cannot tank such an attack.

The little I got from this is that none of the Face or Selene stuff would be Planetary because it's ultimately just taking advantage of a failure of the system and having the system be destroyed due to it.

The Planet can only handle so much Magic before it's destroyed due to the load, Selene existing and giving Magic to the Face so it can ultimately disperse that Magic to cause the Overload... isn't Planetary at all. It's like saying Bleach is Planetary due to removing the Lynchpin and letting the 3 Worlds be turned back into one.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Which still implies it took time and was not instant and again, the fact they need to start accumulating magic beforehand disproves of it being "planet level" by itself since it needs prep in order to work. All we hear the old women say is their job is to keep Magical energy low, nothing says they were just fine and the fact magic even exists at all is an environmental factor that would not exist in any neutral setting we have that either has no magic or has a power system too different from it, like say Naruto, Bleach, and One piece, so the factors required for the "planet level" suicide bomb would not exist outside of FT itself. You would need to first prove why a setting like Drakengard would follow the same magical rule set since it's type of magic might be different.

Yeah no, if it needs to be accumulated and built up beforehand it is not planet level in the same way as a more standard series like Dragon Ball Z where someone like just Saiyan Saga Vegeta can outright blow up a planet with one attack without needing any prep. Hell the fact that it can "kill itself" with it's own planet level attack Implies it is weaker in durability than planet level anyway since it cannot tank such an attack.
As you can see in the scans, the build up part is done. Second scan with Alta Face having the power to destroy the world and the old lady not denying it.

Fine, Alta Face after getting amped by Selene’s magic is planet level via self-destruction. Semantics.

Alta Face is the source of all magic on Elentir and the denizens constantly need to drain it to keep it from accumulating too much power and going berserk. Selene arriving and adding her magic to the world sped up the process and made controlling Alta Face impossible. It can technically do so on its own if not stopped

Last edited:

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
As you can see in the scans, the build up part is done. Second scan with Alta Face having the power to destroy the world and the old lady not denying it.
Notice that my argument is that it needing a build up at all removes it's chance of being Planet level in the standard sense and therefore would not work the same way in a OBD match since it needs help in order to do so. If someone like Saiyan Saga Vegeta, or anyone above at least Country level were in FT they could just blast it or anyone else before they have time to do it even with speed equal since it cannot just blow the planet up on it's own and without Selena to overload the magic to begin with means it may not be able to do anything at all, this is even worse if they are fighting another verse which does not comply to the same rules as Drakengard does so overloading magic will do nothing.
Fine, Alta Face after getting amped by Selene’s magic is planet level via self-destruction. Semantics
It's not semantics if it is a Critical flaw that prevents it from even working in most cases to begin with.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Notice that my argument is that it needing a build up at all removes it's chance of being Planet level in the standard sense and therefore would not work the same way in a OBD match since it needs help in order to do so. If someone like Saiyan Saga Vegeta, or anyone above at least Country level were in FT they could just blast it or anyone else before they have time to do it even with speed equal since it cannot just blow the planet up on it's own and without Selena to overload the magic to begin with means it may not be able to do anything at all, this is even worse if they are fighting another verse which does not comply to the same rules as Drakengard does so overloading magic will do nothing.

It's not semantics if it is a Critical flaw that prevents it from even working in most cases to begin with.
OBD uses different versions of characters. Like Lucia for example. There’s regular Lucia and Lucia-Endless from merging with Endless.

Any version of Ata Face besides it going critical mass with magic is pointless since it’s only when it’s accumulated that much magic power that it also becomes sapient. And as I already said, it can do so without Selene if the denizens of Elintir weren’t around to constantly keep it sealed.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
OBD uses different versions of characters. Like Lucia for example. There’s regular Lucia and Lucia-Endless from merging with Endless.
Okay an this has anything to do with what I am taking about how?
Any version of Ata Face besides it going critical mass with magic is pointless since it’s only when it’s accumulated that much magic power that it also becomes sapient. And as I already said, it can do so without Selene if the denizens of Elintir weren’t around to constantly keep it sealed.
Lol no, that's not how it works, the only reason Face is doing this is because of the overload of magical energy to being with which is outside of it's own ability. Lucia with the Endless is just Lucia powered up where as this Face guy needs an environmental requirement that would not exist outside of FT itself. Nothing shows it can instantly overload the world with magical energy by itself without someone like Selena to be there adding more of their own and said abuse of system would not even work in a match against another verse like Drakengard here.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Okay an this has anything to do with what I am taking about how?

Lol no, that's not how it works, the only reason Face is doing this is because of the overload of magical energy to being with which is outside of it's own ability. Lucia with the Endless is just Lucia powered up where as this Face guy needs an environmental requirement that would not exist outside of FT itself. Nothing shows it can instantly overload the world with magical energy by itself without someone like Selena to be there adding more of their own and said abuse of system would not even work in a match against another verse like Drakengard here.
Your not reading the scans than.

Q37vcw1.jpg

^ He is the source of all magic on Elintir and left on his own, he will continue to produce magic power at an uncontrollable rate. It’s not the environment, he is what makes the environment what it is.

That’s why the denizens like that old woman constantly need to white out the excess magic he produces to prevent this. All Selene did was speed up its natural magic production to a rate it could not be contained by the people.

It’s literally the creature that introduced magic overflow into the world and sealed as a result.

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Your not reading the scans than.

^ He is the source of all magic on Elintir and left on his own, he will continue to produce magic power at an uncontrollable rate. It’s not the environment, he is what makes the environment what it is.
You're not reading the other sides post than. He needs to produce magic before he can even cause said explosion which is never stated to be instant and therefore needs too much time to do so which would fuck his chances over in a standard match against someone who is strong enough to one shot him anyway, even speed equal does not favor him in a match like that, which if he were in a setting different in FT, would make his "planet level' explosion worthless.
That’s why the denizens like that old woman constantly need to white out the excess magic he produces to prevent this. All Selene did was speed up its natural magic production to a rate it could not be contained by the people.
Now tell us how long that took because everything I am seeing shows it needing time even after a buff in order to do that.
It’s literally the creature that introduced magic overflow into the world and sealed as a result.
Which means it was too slow even for FT to have done what it could before getting stopped in the first place.
Notice it says it took "years" that alone tells us it could not amplify magic fast enough to overload it in that world. At most it went to Country level which is already where we have FT capped at which means in a standard match Face guy would not be doing anything to people above Country level before getting destroyed.
Is this after Selena "revived" it? Because that further proves it cannot instantly destroy the world even with a buff. Which means it is too slow to do anything before a country+ opponent can destroy it.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
You're not reading the other sides post than. He needs to produce magic before he can even cause said explosion which is never stated to be instant and therefore needs too much time to do so which would fuck his chances over in a standard match against someone who is strong enough to one shot him anyway, even speed equal does not favor him in a match like that, which if he were in a setting different in FT, would make his "planet level' explosion worthless.

Now tell us how long that took because everything I am seeing shows it needing time even after a buff in order to do that.

Which means it was too slow even for FT to have done what it could before getting stopped in the first place.

Notice it says it took "years" that alone tells us it could not amplify magic fast enough to overload it in that world. At most it went to Country level which is already where we have FT capped at which means in a standard match Face guy would not be doing anything to people above Country level before getting destroyed.

Is this after Selena "revived" it? Because that further proves it cannot instantly destroy the world even with a buff. Which means it is too slow to do anything before a country+ opponent can destroy it.
And by the time it’s active and sapient, it’s at that point of destroying the world anyway. I never once said it’s instant. I’ve only been saying Alta reaches that point as it continues to produce more magic power, something it does on its own with no outside help.

Im not debating how Alta Face compares to other planet busters in fiction and I even said already it’s not a feat anything really scales to. I’m only countering you claiming there isn’t a single planet busting feat in FT.

Next best feat after Alta Face self-destruction erasing Elintir would be Selene’s feat of either pulling Elintir’s orbiting moon much closer to the planet or massively increasing its size by flexing her power a bit.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
And by the time it’s active and sapient, it’s at that point of destroying the world anyway. I never once said it’s instant. I’ve only been saying Alta reaches that point as it continues to produce more magic power, something it does on its own with no outside help.
So than why didn't it? If it was at that point the world should have been destroyed right than and there and yet it still needed time which means it is a worthless ability in any context outside of FT and even than it is too slow to work in time before someone else destroys it.
Im not debating how Alta Face compares to other planet busters in fiction and I even said already it’s not a feat anything really scales to. I’m only countering you claiming there isn’t a single planet busting feat in FT.
But it really is not that much of a planet buster anyway because it does not bust the planet, it causes a malfunction of the system of magic that by proxy blows itself up along with the planet which is so far removed from a standard planet buster that it barely even counts anymore. Put this in any other setting and it can't even do that because it took decades if not centuries for it to get to the point it could and that is only if it can even cause said explosion at all when some settings have specific rules and ways their planet works that would not allow a being like him to do that making him unable to even blow a planet up.
Next best feat after Alta Face self-destruction erasing Elintir would be Selene’s feat of either pulling Elintir’s orbiting moon much closer to the planet or massively increasing its size by flexing her power a bit.
Show me scans that said or showed she did any of this. I have heard it was only a projection and not the real thing.

Back