VS Battle Caim & Angelus (Drakengard): Fairy Tail Gauntlet

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
So than why didn't it? If it was at that point the world should have been destroyed right than and there and yet it still needed time which means it is a worthless ability in any context outside of FT and even than it is too slow to work in time before someone else destroys it.

But it really is not that much of a planet buster anyway because it does not bust the planet, it causes a malfunction of the system of magic that by proxy blows itself up along with the planet which is so far removed from a standard planet buster that it barely even counts anymore. Put this in any other setting and it can't even do that because it took decades if not centuries for it to get to the point it could and that is only if it can even cause said explosion at all when some settings have specific rules and ways their planet works that would not allow a being like him to do that making him unable to even blow a planet up.

Show me scans that said or showed she did any of this. I have heard it was only a projection and not the real thing.
Settling for first fighting the main characters a bit. Either way, it was going to do so which is all that matters. Again, just to say that there is a character capable of planet busting, never argued how or it being instant.

Never said to be a projection. Your talking about when Selene creates a “moon” via controlling star and moonlight before projecting the light downward for her BFR move.

Here, she just straight up affected the moon itself.

Moon in the sky initially in Chapter 78

10.jpeg

Chapter 81

20.jpeg

21.jpeg

6.jpeg

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Settling for first fighting the main characters a bit. Either way, it was going to do so which is all that matters. Again, just to say that there is a character capable of planet busting, never argued how or it being instant.
It requires too many variables to be considered true planet busting and is isolated only to it's own setting so as majority of fiction is concerned, it's no planet buster.
Never said to be a projection. Your talking about when Selene creates a “moon” via controlling star and moonlight before projecting the light downward for her BFR move.
Is this the same moon your scans later show?
Here, she just straight up affected the moon itself.

Moon in the sky initially in Chapter 78

10.jpeg

Chapter 81

20.jpeg

21.jpeg
Did she pull it or just increase it? Because if she only increased it than it only added some land mass to it which would not even be Moon level since she only added on to something moon level in size. There is also a lack of quantifiable data on just how much it increased that further complicates the issue.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It requires too many variables to be considered true planet busting and is isolated only to it's own setting so as majority of fiction is concerned, it's no planet buster.

Is this the same moon your scans later show?

Did she pull it or just increase it? Because if she only increased it than it only added some land mass to it which would not even be Moon level since she only added on to something moon level in size. There is also a lack of quantifiable data on just how much it increased that further complicates the issue.
There’s no variables at all. It builds up magic though it’s own capabilities and blows up the entire planet in what’s even described as an explosion without a trace left of the world afterwards. How long it takes for the build up is anyone’s guess. Again, the only argument I’m saying here is that there is one character so far in FT capable of planet busting which you said no.

First and third panels I posted give a side by side comparison using the mountains.

10.jpeg

6.jpeg

Simple eye balling would show the moon is many times its normal size and another planet now.

VBW calc I know but couldn’t find anywhere else that did a direct comparison between the two sizes

Not even the same dimension. Her BFR feat was done on Earth and involved light. Her, she’s affecting an actual Moon on Elentir

Last edited:

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
There’s no variables at all. It builds up magic though it’s own capabilities and blows up the entire planet in what’s even described as an explosion without a trace left of the world afterwards. How long it takes for the build up is anyone’s guess. Again, the only argument I’m saying here is that there is one character so far in FT capable of planet busting which you said no.
The fact he needs time and can only planet bust by overloading the planet with magic means he needs variables because otherwise he can't do it on his own at all.

Here's the other problem, if he needs to be charged with magic to begin with in order to be sentient at all, how can he get that in a setting without magic or one where the world has it's own system that is not compatible with it? That's why his "planet busting" is useless in most settings and barely qualifies for it because in almost any setting outside of his own he will never be able to use it. You're so intent on the "FT has at least one planet buster" that you ignore said planet busting is never going to happen or matter to any character stronger than Country level, and if we are going back to the original reason I mentioned it than it becomes worse because the jump from one barely planet level character to suddenly Multiverisal is even more laughable. :kobeha
First and third panels I posted give a side by side comparison using the mountains.

10.jpeg

6.jpeg

Simple eye balling would show the moon is many times its normal size and another planet now.
No? You have a bigger moon and that's all, nothing says it is planet level now and the "other world" name tells me this is another dimension so is this even the same size as the regular planet and moon in FT before it grew?

VBW calc I know but couldn’t find anywhere else that did a direct comparison between the two sizes
Maybe you should have held back from mentioning the "moon" feat if all you have is an calc from an unreliable site such as Vsbattles. For all we know it is much smaller than than what you think it is.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The fact he needs time and can only planet bust by overloading the planet with magic means he needs variables because otherwise he can't do it on his own at all.

Here's the other problem, if he needs to be charged with magic to begin with in order to be sentient at all, how can he get that in a setting without magic or one where the world has it's own system that is not compatible with it? That's why his "planet busting" is useless in most settings and barely qualifies for it because in almost any setting outside of his own he will never be able to use it. You're so intent on the "FT has at least one planet buster" that you ignore said planet busting is never going to happen or matter to any character stronger than Country level, and if we are going back to the original reason I mentioned it than it becomes worse because the jump from one barely planet level character to suddenly Multiverisal is even more laughable. :kobeha

No? You have a bigger moon and that's all, nothing says it is planet level now and the "other world" name tells me this is another dimension so is this even the same size as the regular planet and moon in FT before it grew?

Maybe you should have held back from mentioning the "moon" feat if all you have is an calc from an unreliable site such as Vsbattles. For all we know it is much smaller than than what you think it is.
Because he produces said magic as I already showed? Alta Face introduced magic to Elentir which didn’t have before it showed up and is the source of magic as its backstory. Put him in even a magic-less setting and he’d do the same thing: Introduce magic to that world and eventually blow it up too unless controlled

Elentir is basically another Earth. As for fictional moons, we basically just go by using the real life moon it’s clearly based from unless it’s size is specified or there’s any proof it’s bigger or smaller.

The only reason I posted the VBW link is because of the pic showing the increase in the moons size.

Still talking about the crossover? Talk about beating a dead horse.

@Astaro Just gonna let you know. Everything your talking about with this moon level stuff has already been talked about and denied on NF. You haven't offered any new evidence for people to change their stance on the claim either since its the exact same information
What was debunked?

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
What was debunked?
Not debunked. Denied. the calc is inflated as well as being from vsbwiki so no on trusts it.
Theres a lot of information missing as well. Like how exactly she changed the moons size and a bunch of other stuff.

I know your gonna want to try and debate the decision. but your gonna either have to do the calc yourself using nothing from vsbwiki or find new evidence in general to support the claim

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Not debunked. Denied. the calc is inflated as well as being from vsbwiki so no on trusts it.
Theres a lot of information missing as well. Like how exactly she changed the moons size and a bunch of other stuff.

I know your gonna want to try and debate the decision. but your gonna either have to do the calc yourself using nothing from vsbwiki or find new evidence in general to support the claim
God damn, I’m not using the calc. I’m using the picture they made showing a direct side by side comparison between the moon before and after Selene’s power affected it.

I wouldn’t even post the damn link if I could copy and paste the pic using my phone. Forget the calc and look at the picture as I said while posting that.

As for what it actually is. Im not a calc person but Selene effectively made a planet out of the moon. Im sure there’s some kind of calc that can be done to quantify the energy needed to create that

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
God damn, I’m not using the calc. I’m using the picture they made showing a direct side by side comparison between the moon before and after Selene’s power affected it.
I wouldn’t even post the damn link if I could copy and paste the pic using my phone. Forget the calc and look at the picture as I said while posting that.

As for what it actually is. Im not a calc person but Selene effectively made a planet out of the moon. Im sure there’s some kind of calc that can be done to quantify the energy needed to create that
Like I said. All this was in the other thread fam. I just told you this. If you want to try and run it by everyone again your free to make a meta thread but as of now, its not accepted within the OBD

Again, no one is basically taking it out of context, if this was Eden Zero, no one would deny Planetary levels as we talked and discussed that in the past.
Nothing about that Moon or Planetary feats are legit themselves nor have any level of foundations to be legit on their own.
Selene giving Magic to FACE doesn't even come off like FACE will destroy the Planet with that power, just cause the Planet to be destroyed due to "Too much Magic in it's systems to deal with" which is no different than Bleach's 3 Worlds being destroyed as there's no Lynchpin in place.

And Selene's Size Manipulation of the Moon does nothing either because ultimately, she's only increasing it's size and mass which means nothing on it's own at all.

If you want to prove it, actually prove it. We don't use VSB's feats here for anything, not even I(I don't even bring in VSB feats even when it comes into Fate despite the calcs actually being pretty genuine on multiple fronts).

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Because he produces said magic as I already showed? Alta Face introduced magic to Elentir which didn’t have before it showed up and is the source of magic as its backstory. Put him in even a magic-less setting and he’d do the same thing: Introduce magic to that world and eventually blow it up too unless controlled
Except said world without magic could still have a power system that is more science based that directly contradicts with it and counters it, or said universe might have a specific rule that does not even allow magic to exist. Than you got worlds with magic but it is so very different in nature that it too acts as a counter force and prevents it from spreading or overpowers the other instead. What can he do than?

Elentir is basically another Earth. As for fictional moons, we basically just go by using the real life moon it’s clearly based from unless it’s size is specified or there’s any proof it’s bigger or smaller.
Do you have any maps or data that says how big both it and FT's world and moons are? Is there anything stating it is exactly like Earth with no difference?
The only reason I posted the VBW link is because of the pic showing the increase in the moons size.
But with no reliable calc or data telling us if the Moon is as far away as our moon is it tells us almost nothing.
Still talking about the crossover? Talk about beating a dead horse.
Literally a small mention of how ridiculous it sounds the further I hear you talk. :trinny

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Except said world without magic could still have a power system that is more science based that directly contradicts with it and counters it, or said universe might have a specific rule that does not even allow magic to exist. Than you got worlds with magic but it is so very different in nature that it too acts as a counter force and prevents it from spreading or overpowers the other instead. What can he do than?

Do you have any maps or data that says how big both it and FT's world and moons are? Is there anything stating it is exactly like Earth with no difference?

But with no reliable calc or data telling us if the Moon is as far away as our moon is it tells us almost nothing.

Literally a small mention of how ridiculous it sounds the further I hear you talk. :trinny
Sure if we put him in setting that can be argued to prevent him from producing magic. Your basically arguing shit that doesn’t matter in 99% of fights Alta would be in.

Tell me how the OBD handles setting that are not Earth but clearly based off them. I seriously doubt other fictional moons require this kind of detail to decide whether or not their actual moons.

Still beating a dead horse. I guess that and acting smug are all you can do when you got nothing substantial for an actual argument

images

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Actually alot of moon are held to this standard dawg. Being based off earth doesnt mean you are 1:1 with earth unless stated or shown otherwise.
So what do we use for moons without specification other than the fact that their clearly moons? Just ignore them altogether? Because I see nothing wrong with equating fictional Earth and Moon settings to real life Earth unless specified

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
So what do we use for moons without specification other than the fact that their clearly moons? Just ignore them altogether? Because I see nothing wrong with equating fictional Earth and Moon settings to real life Earth unless specified
Thats the thing, if we cant treat it as similar to earth because we don't know how far away their moon is from their planet. if we just treated every earth-like planet the same as ours then a lot of verses just get bumped up tremendously in power on fault logic and reasoning.

Thats the main reason why people in that thread talking about the moon feat tried to find other ways in order to figure out how to calc the moon stuff rather than just assuming its the same distance from the earth as our moon

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Sure if we put him in setting that can be argued to prevent him from producing magic. Your basically arguing shit that doesn’t matter in 99% of fights Alta would be in.
No, you're arguing shit that might as well be useless in 99% of fights he would be in. The fact he takes years just to get that strong cripples him against anyone above country level if not even less if they have enough hax to make up for it.
Tell me how the OBD handles setting that are not Earth but clearly based off them. I seriously doubt other fictional moons require this kind of detail to decide whether or not their actual moons.
Lol figures you would know jackshit about OBD settings to even need to ask this when that's always been the case.
Still beating a dead horse. I guess that and acting smug are all you can do when you got nothing substantial for an actual argument
But enough about you, what have you brought that is any different than what we have already checked and declared unquantifiable?
OqSsO6W.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
No, you're arguing shit that might as well be useless in 99% of fights he would be in. The fact he takes years just to get that strong cripples him against anyone above country level if not even less if they have enough hax to make up for it.

Lol figures you would know jackshit about OBD settings to even need to ask this when that's always been the case.

But enough about you, what have you brought that is any different than what we have already checked and declared unquantifiable?

OqSsO6W.jpg
He doesn’t take years. It’s been years of keeping him sealed by constantly draining him. Scans are right there. And once more, the argument is no one on FT can bust a planet according to you. It was never about how.

Still waiting to hear how OBD treats obvious Earth and Moon setting based on real life. I’m not expecting much an answer from a puppet though. So I’ll just make the thread later today.

We? You didn’t know jack shit about Alta Face, only knew about Selene’s BFR, and thought not even Edens Zero had planet level feats until me and several others pointed them out to you. Don’t confuse information you get from piggybacking off of others for your own research done.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
I didn't read everything but not knowing whether she increased it or pulled the moon made it so we can't do a concrete feat of it but for top tiers there was a feat from the Water god that yielded good results on the other forum just gotta find it

Back