VS Battle Caim & Angelus (Drakengard): Fairy Tail Gauntlet

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
He doesn’t take years. It’s been years of keeping him sealed by constantly draining him. Scans are right there. And once more, the argument is no one on FT can bust a planet according to you. It was never about how.
Except he was around long enough to have have given people magic and blow up cities than countries before he was sealed and therefore was most likely at his full power, why would he not have blown up the world immediately if his spread of magic was not slow? Unless you are now arguing the "ancestor" that fought him for 20 years before sealing him just instantly knew whiteout and could stop him already which is indicated nowhere as this thing was going around destroying shit gradually. And the argument stands since Big Face is not really blowing up the planet, he is just causing it to explode itself by causing a reaction in the system to malfunction, not different than someone putting oil and gas together to cause an explosion, it would not suddenly make the dude have the DC to blow up a building now would it? Without time and and suitable place to spread his magic his ability is worthless and is why he barely counts towards being a planet buster when he needs other factors in order for it to even work.
Still waiting to hear how OBD treats obvious Earth and Moon setting based on real life. I’m not expecting much an answer from a puppet though. So I’ll just make the thread later today.
Still waiting to see how "obvious" FT's Earth and moon is to our own outside of "because I say so" but being a disingenuous wanker like you I expect nothing but more vapid excuses and lack of details.
We? You didn’t know jack shit about Alta Face, only knew about Selene’s BFR, and thought not even Edens Zero had planet level feats until me
Never said EZ had no planet level feats and in fact said from the start it was the only one before Xho and others stated Rave Master did so lol, you either lying or have bad memory.
and several others pointed them out to you. Don’t confuse information you get from piggybacking off of others for your own research done.
Said the dude who posted scans and calcs from sites long since debunked and denied lol. Pot meeting Kettle right now. :kobeha

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Except he was around long enough to have have given people magic and blow up cities than countries before he was sealed and therefore was most likely at his full power, why would he not have blown up the world immediately if his spread of magic was not slow? Unless you are now arguing the "ancestor" that fought him for 20 years before sealing him just instantly knew whiteout and could stop him already which is indicated nowhere as this thing was going around destroying shit gradually. And the argument stands since Big Face is not really blowing up the planet, he is just causing it to explode itself by causing a reaction in the system to malfunction, not different than someone putting oil and gas together to cause an explosion, it would not suddenly make the dude have the DC to blow up a building now would it? Without time and and suitable place to spread his magic his ability is worthless and is why he barely counts towards being a planet buster when he needs other factors in order for it to even work.

Still waiting to see how "obvious" FT's Earth and moon is to our own outside of "because I say so" but being a disingenuous wanker like you I expect nothing but more vapid excuses and lack of details.

Never said EZ had no planet level feats and in fact said from the start it was the only one before Xho and others stated Rave Master did so lol, you either lying or have bad memory.

Said the dude who posted scans and calcs from sites long since debunked and denied lol. Pot meeting Kettle right now. :kobeha
Are you really like this? No one can be this obtuse.

Once more, the argument is no one on FT can bust a planet according to you. It was never about how.

And once more, since you have the memory span of a goldfish, the VBW calc wasn’t for the calc, but the image posted that shows the size difference

Let’s see, Elintir besides being a mirror copy of Earth, has enough mass for a gravity field that sustains an atmosphere suitable for life. Planets too small cant trap enough gasses with their gravity to make an atmosphere.

Likewise, the Moon on Elintir has enough mass for a field of gravity to orbit the planet, behave just like our moon, and isn’t too small to be just pulled into the planet and not too big as to make it a binary system you get between two planets of equal mass

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Are you really like this? No one can be this obtuse.
Funny considering I am still correct because if you bothered to actually read my posts
Only the first has any where as "Destroy the planet" in any of the others is vague and says nothing on it being instant like it would be in something like Dragon Ball Z and once again, planet level is far removed from Multiversial. Destroying magic also means nothing in this case as we never see a true planet buster in FT so it would only scale to the strongest DC FT gets to which is far below Planet level
My argument was always on that FT's "planet level" was never up to the standards others series match up to as Big Face cannot truly planet bust on his own nor can he do it instantly and therefore does not fit the standard definition. Big face also has no feats of using a planet busting attack of any kind as he can only destroy a planet through a time consuming process that would not work on a person with planet level durability and hell, may not work on those much weaker considering the nature of his magic spread. In the end you are trying desperately to get FT accepted as planet level and all you can do is get to the half way point since the only being capable of that cannot do it on it's own without time and no interference with the environment at hand.
And once more, since you have the memory span of a goldfish, the VBW calc wasn’t for the calc, but the image posted that shows the size difference
And once more, other members already called out that shit ages ago, you brought nothing new.
Let’s see, Elintir besides being a mirror copy of Earth, has enough mass for a gravity field that sustains an atmosphere suitable for life. Planets too small cant trap enough gasses with their gravity to make an atmosphere.
And since when does a magical setting like FT go alongside our own system of science? Plenty of fictional settings go by their own logic, magical ones especially, why would FT work on the same level as ours when just the existence of shit like magic contradicts that? and where is it stated to be a "mirror copy of earth"? Sharing things like the Sun and Moon does not automatically make them the same, plenty of series use them yet have them act nothing like our own does.
Likewise, the Moon on Elintir has enough mass for a field of gravity to orbit the planet, behave just like our moon, and isn’t too small to be just pulled into the planet and not too big as to make it a binary system you get between two planets of equal mass
So if the moon in the other world was big enough to be it's own planet or pulled closer to it like you said it was than why did none of what you say happen?:cat

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Funny considering I am still correct because if you bothered to actually read my posts

My argument was always on that FT's "planet level" was never up to the standards others series match up to as Big Face cannot truly planet bust on his own nor can he do it instantly and therefore does not fit the standard definition. Big face also has no feats of using a planet busting attack of any kind as he can only destroy a planet through a time consuming process that would not work on a person with planet level durability and hell, may not work on those much weaker considering the nature of his magic spread. In the end you are trying desperately to get FT accepted as planet level and all you can do is get to the half way point since the only being capable of that cannot do it on it's own without time and no interference with the environment at hand.

And once more, other members already called out that shit ages ago, you brought nothing new.

And since when does a magical setting like FT go alongside our own system of science? Plenty of fictional settings go by their own logic, magical ones especially, why would FT work on the same level as ours when just the existence of shit like magic contradicts that? and where is it stated to be a "mirror copy of earth"? Sharing things like the Sun and Moon does not automatically make them the same, plenty of series use them yet have them act nothing like our own does.

So if the moon in the other world was big enough to be it's own planet or pulled closer to it like you said it was than why did none of what you say happen?:cat
A character even as tough as a planet would at least get messed up by Alta Face self-destructing. It’s an explosion, not a gradual process, that wouldn’t leave any trace of the planet. I’m not disputing it being gradual. The only thing I’m saying is Alta Face achieves its planet destroying capability with its own power since its a living magic generator.

Citation for the magic setting having anything to do with Elentir’s atmosphere. Even before Magic was introduced, it was still a planet that allowed life as advanced as humans to thrive on it

Who said it wasnt? The new sized moon could have eventually changed the planets orbit. Your asking for way more proof than what’s typically demanded here for a planet and moon clearly based on real life.

Araki says Stands move FTL. Guess that isn’t the case since Stat Platinum doesn’t ignite the air into plasma and create fucking nukes from dishing out punches that fast

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
A character even as tough as a planet would at least get messed up by Alta Face self-destructing. It’s an explosion, not a gradual process, that wouldn’t leave any trace of the planet.
That has nothing to do with his own DC and the fact it needs time to get to the point where it causes an explosion makes it too slow to matter in a standard OBD match and it can only work if the planet itself does not have a counter force of it's own interfering in that. If this was set in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for example, one of the most common neutral setting the OBD uses, it would essentially do nothing.
I’m not disputing it being gradual. The only thing I’m saying is Alta Face achieves its planet destroying capability with its own power since its a living magic generator.
It only does that when the planet has nothing to counter it, and takes too long to happen, and reflects nothing of it's own DC which only caps out at Country level.
Citation for the magic setting having anything to do with Elentir’s atmosphere. Even before Magic was introduced, it was still a planet that allowed life as advanced as humans to thrive on it
Citation that a world which can have a moon come closer or grow bigger near it without any hi-jinks involving the laws of physics as our world does makes it the same as ours?
Who said it wasnt? The new sized moon could have eventually changed the planets orbit. Your asking for way more proof than what’s typically demanded here for a planet and moon clearly based on real life.
Lol so you can demand us to treat FT as exactly the same as our Earth and Moon but when we tell you to show us proof of why it is despite never showing key things such as a moon being pulled into it's gravity, or having it be too big to not start effecting the current Earth it is in from the mass of another planet, it's "Asking for too much".:trinny

Sorry bucko but that's not how it is going to fly. You're the one made the claim it is the same as our Earth and Moon and now you need to prove that it is. Hell from what I see in the scans the Moon even before it grew or came closer already looked like it was closer to the surface of the planet anyway, making it all the more questionable it is the same as our own Moon and Earth.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That has nothing to do with his own DC and the fact it needs time to get to the point where it causes an explosion makes it too slow to matter in a standard OBD match and it can only work if the planet itself does not have a counter force of it's own interfering in that. If this was set in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for example, one of the most common neutral setting the OBD uses, it would essentially do nothing.

It only does that when the planet has nothing to counter it, and takes too long to happen, and reflects nothing of it's own DC which only caps out at Country level.

Citation that a world which can have a moon come closer or grow bigger near it without any hi-jinks involving the laws of physics as our world does makes it the same as ours?

Lol so you can demand us to treat FT as exactly the same as our Earth and Moon but when we tell you to show us proof of why it is despite never showing key things such as a moon being pulled into it's gravity, or having it be too big to not start effecting the current Earth it is in from the mass of another planet, it's "Asking for too much".:trinny

Sorry bucko but that's not how it is going to fly. You're the one made the claim it is the same as our Earth and Moon and now you need to prove that it is. Hell from what I see in the scans the Moon even before it grew or came closer already looked like it was closer to the surface of the planet anyway, making it all the more questionable it is the same as our own Moon and Earth.
Has nothing to do with his own DC yet it’s his own magic power he produces that will destroy the Earth to the point where everyone on Elentir regularly had to drain him for years. Sure.

Put him in the hyperbolic time chamber and it would destroy anything not durable enough to be argued to take it.

Besides it being based on Earth, which I’ve never seen or heard being questioned in the OBD for any other fictions taking place on Earth-like setting such as Naruto for example, it’s that dimensions equivalent of the planet main series FT takes place in which is called Earthland. Likewise things referred to as a Moon should go by an average like real life Moon their based on

Best to just make a thread discussing this in the Meta but listening to your regurgitate the same crap and grasping every straw there is to deny a feat is a waste of time, chump

Feel free to get the last word if you need it

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Besides it being based on Earth, which I’ve never seen or heard being questioned in the OBD for any other fictions taking place on Earth-like setting such as Naruto for example, it’s that dimensions equivalent of the planet main series FT takes place in which is called Earthland. Likewise things referred to as a Moon should go by an average like real life Moon their based on
Terrible example considering how long it took for anything Moon related in Dragon Ball to get accepted as a feat

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Has nothing to do with his own DC yet it’s his own magic power he produces that will destroy the Earth to the point where everyone on Elentir regularly had to drain him for years. Sure.
Yes, if he can't just attack someone with said power but needs it to happen as a result of the planet they are standing on not having enough space to hold it in it does not go to his DC. In fact you do not even need to outright bust a planet to cause it to blow up, Continental attacks should do the trick enough on their own if they have no control over them since any significant damage to the environment if large enough can cause it's gravity to go out of whack and make it fall apart. That still would not make the person who did it planet level, much less someone who needs a build up of magical energy that becomes to unstable for a planet to hold.
Put him in the hyperbolic time chamber and it would destroy anything not durable enough to be argued to take it.
Wrong. His energy needs to build up to the point the world it is on cannot handle it. The Time Chamber literally never broke apart until DBS where the characters went to Universal level so fat fucking chance of it doing anything there. And if you are going to just say "it will just destroy the person if their durability does not hold up" than you are going to have to prove it ever used an attack like that ever because so far you have provided nothing of the sort.
Besides it being based on Earth, which I’ve never seen or heard being questioned in the OBD for any other fictions taking place on Earth-like setting such as Naruto for example
Actually they were and people have always called into question Naruto's scaling and even Dragon Ball so once again you are wrong on that. It took years of research to see how those verses compare to ours, in fact we took years to come to a conclusion on DB's moon even being close to ours so once again, you are wrong.
:kobeha
it’s that dimensions equivalent of the planet main series FT takes place in which is called Earthland. Likewise things referred to as a Moon should go by an average like real life Moon their based on
"it's called Earthland guys, that makes it the same as our earth and moon!"
Stunning logic there Asstaro.
:trinny
Best to just make a thread discussing this in the Meta but listening to your regurgitate the same crap and grasping every straw there is to deny a feat is a waste of time, chump
Your whole argument has been a waste of our time as you have shown nothing but ignorance on our history or ways of researching a series standing while providing nothing new to contradict our stances. In short, you're dead weight.

Again, we cannot assume FT's Earth and Moon are exactly the same unless there's proof they are the same.
This is the main reason Moon Level Dragonball feats wasn't a thing due to Toriyama not making that obvious.
To put in an example, Naruto's Moon is Hollow at the center and was created as a massive prison for the Jyuubi and Kaguya.
While they are ultimately the same sizes regardless, it did leave doubt on whether Naruto's Moon can be counted the same size as Earth, similar to Naruto's own Planet since all we get is the Main Villages and little else and if it's a Pangaea-type situation or we are just seeing one continent as a whole.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
I was pretty sure we used our moon and Earth size if we had absent evidence either that or an average planet size which more than anything would make it a bigger result

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Only when it isn't used in the slightest in the series itself. That's why there's such an issue with the FT calc same with Dragonball.
Then don't we just do a low, mid and high-end with notable moons like Ganymede, our Moon and Oberon? I could be thinking more calc like though now that I think about it though

Back