Game Ranked Castlevania animated series Mafia - Game Thread

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
Orca seems kinda ass-kissy so leaning scum there

OLU vibes town to me with that bit of antagonism in his posts

Polar and Bachi idk

My point here is that you argued Ratchet reading those players town is fake because they haven't done anything of merit

But I feel like you should know, at least for Orca/Polar, that reading them by how good their posts are isn't really a reliable method is it?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
think orca is probably town though not a slot I'm ever confident about. seems to be forming his own thoughts/reads, sticking to them. entertaining other discussion but not being reactive with his positioning.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
polar seems a bit off btw, i havent seen him interact like that with orca in the early game b4. seems like a load of nothing. might remove him from the list
why was he on the list in the first place? surely you read his early game posts first...

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
though fwiw I think I agree that I don't like polar's play. don't like ekko's either though lol feels like a COWARD so far

One Last Username

Distinguished
well this game he's not even talking much yet so not sure what to make of that. could be burnt out from last game which would be NAI. wish he had weighed in on the luka wagon
IMG_2269.png

Saying we should lynch in 24 hours is all talk but when it come to the butter they don’t commit l.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Am I correct in saying you think he's more likely indie than town?

Yup, I came away from that post after Ekko pointed it out pretty convinced he is Indie. It shores up some doubts I had too. His play simply makes way more sense as Indie that knows he has no chance of winning from this position and thus is treading water. The fact he hasn't claimed wincon either tells me he is probably not pro-town or someone we can keep around.

aight idk what we're doing then, let's get his claim? I'd wager the impression most people have rn is that you're against the wagon on luka and that is giving people cover to go against it as well and emboldening luka to not claim. that's my perception.

He is 2 or 3 votes away from being lynched, he isn't really emboldened to claim because the longer he goes unclaimed the more likely his lynch is set anyway. I'm not too interested in his slot because I don't think he's working for scum but yes he should probably claim.

Just claim.

I'm vanilla town
Now like, what will that do for my wagon lol? I don't think it does anything except let me be less spiteful
don't really like how I had to pull this out of you @Ratchet felt pretty obvious that you could get him to claim if you wanted to here, which is in fact what happened. 1) you felt he was anti-town and 2) you wanted to push other directions and have complained recently about people not considering your posts. getting him to claim seems totally in your interest on both counts so why'd you need me to point it out?

Back