• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
To be fair, they both have prep. Not that that really helps if what I've heard about John Constantine is true.
JC is just a prep monster from what I've heard
sort of suicidal to give him a chance to prepare

E

Example

Unconfirmed
Not really as the timelines are separate from each other and even then, Cross isn't fully correct in that the various "Textures" are Universal, they can very much come off that way.
From Large Planet level to potentially Universe level; the potential upgrades keep coming and coming don't they?

Meanwhile Naruto and Boruto will receive those Universe level upgrades, someday :s
:mjlol

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/stand-users-jojo-vs-ninjas-naruto-1900260/?page=2

I used to think GER was rediculously OP until i found out he cant turn stats to zero. He can only do that to actions and he cant just instantly put you in the death loop. He has to kill you to do that aka he needs to have the AP to hurt and kill the person hes fighting. I used to think GER soloed Naruto and the HST but after finding that out. I think the god tiers win handily againat GER.

lmfao
how the fuck do you read part 5 and come to this conclusion

it's not like we haven't had good translations for the past 5 years that clarified Diavolo wasn't dead when he got sent to the death loop or anything

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Yeah, like even if you believe GER can't KILL them, how do you think GER LOSES?
they gotta be an anime only or only read the really bad translations from decades ago or something but even then idk how you could think Kaguya is doing anything there

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
John Constantine with prep time can beat some of the most powerful characters in DC, and even The Presence acknowledges that he is potentially worse than Lucifer as a threat.
there a good respect thread anywhere for him ive only read like, when he briefly showed up in the sandman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back