• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Some people say that he drowned in the river after getting muda barrage'd by GER, but I honestly don't know where they got that from.
yeah that isn't stated anywhere lol

trish says she can sense he's alive and iirc Diavolo says he barely survived

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
GER still needs to make physical contact with them to initiate the death loop right? Unless I'm misremembering.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
YYQaFBJ.png

it's not really clear whether he has to touch you for the death loop or not since it says struck with this "power" and yeah, it nullified time erasure and other events without contact

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
So if someone had a defensive ability like Gojo's Infinity for example (ignoring the speed debate for it), would GER just revert his will and thus the ability to 0 or would it just go through regardless? 🤔

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
GER should be able to revert his will regardless but I don't know if it would outright deactivate Infinity
although given Gojo keeps infinity going at all times it might

though given the Inverted Spear of Heaven didn't need to actually touch Gojo to remove infinity I doubt GER would have trouble overcoming that tbh

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
I think I'm autistic now

E

Example

Unconfirmed
@Xhominid The Fool Remind me what makes Servants FTL again? Trying to get a better understanding of this.
There was a moment in the VN where Saber utilized her Excalibur against Rider's Bellerophon the first time during their battle on the top of a building and the Excalibur was described as a ray of light or something like that.

@Xhominid The Fool Remind me what makes Servants FTL again? Trying to get a better understanding of this.

Good question, made a Threadmark primarily going over Servant speeds here:

But to get to the actual nitty gritty of what makes Servants FTL is these things here:

1. The fact that Excalibur is described many times as "Light" as Example put out. This is ALSO finally clarified with Holmes' Magical Beams also being Light in LB5.2 which also mean that he also uses Light based attacks through his Magnifying Glasses.

2. The instance of Episode 0 of Fate/Babylonia having Galahad!Mash dodge a bunch of lasers pointblank before they hit her.

As well as Archimedes Noble Phantasm which has him being able to react fast enough with his Mirrors to refract the Sunlight where he wants it to hit:

3. The fact that Meltryllis explicitly hits FTL speeds in the CCC Collab Event in FGO and BB describes that Servants can very much hit FTL speeds but it's the distance(most people never factor this part in despite BB being very straight up with it in the Event) that ends up frying Servants within keeping it up:
While I have it in my section, @ChaosTheory123 has his own section about it here:

And then there's Lostbelt 5.2 which explicitly has Dioscuri move Lightspeed then Faster Than Light and Castor(who does the latter) only hurt himself a bit doing so, not instantly disintegrating like some places like SB believe should happen(even when it didn't with Meltryllis)
zI0RnJDl.jpg

MRfv8Mol.jpg

E623MHCl.jpg

3mAf0O5l.jpg

And before someone tries to go "But muh Lostbelt versions", I have them on English and their profile explicitly notes that using their Noble Phantasms allow them to nearly regain their lost Divinity... which would include their Authority over "Light" which means they can still hit those speeds even as Chaldean Servants.

So there's 3 easy examples right there of FTL Servants(Not counting things like CCC Kiara sending them to another Galaxy and them returning in Minutes under their own speed and not disintegrating due to the Mythological Wear MC they have).

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
mftl+ speeds against ger are useless to begin with since ger doesnt have infinite speed because it moves in erased time, as it will just negate the action taken against giorno, ger undoing kc shows its not its not limited to the constraints of space time as it acted in a period where it didnt exist and then rewrote reality

ger powers/moveset works on both the present (erased) temporal universe and the future/time skipped one and can put others non stop loop, on multiversal scale

not to mention

its ability is fundamentally, you perform an action, ger makes it so you never performed an action in the first place

Last edited:

Pretty sure that because of the sanctum considering he never displayed that ability in a neutral environment i.e against Maw, Thanos... etc.

>He didn't do a Short Teleportation Spell at X which means he can't do it at Y and can only do it at Z
Or maybe, being a movie that only has so many minutes to work with and still has to deal with all that it comes with means he just didn't do it at those places because the plot say so?

Avada kedavra bypasses magical shields, they also have spells that ignores barriers and seem to have no travel time. The dome shield requires a bit of time to create (about 3-5 seconds using the movie) and doesn't seem to last for more than a second. Doubt it would factor in this fight.

1. AK bypasses weak HP Magical Shields, not all Magical Shields considering debris and other physical objects stops it dead.
2. I wouldn't use movie time on how fast certain spells from Doctor Strange take considering again that same logic can be used for HP which consistently ignore it's own rules for the sake of cool in all of it's movies

They really haven't.

Now compare this to Strange and Wong needing to make multiple hand gestures just to open a portal and they still have to walk/fly through it.

Strange and Wong loses because of the simple fact that their useful stuff takes too long to use and the HP wizards are just plain better.

How does this stack to any of them again? Need I remind people that Voldemort can get fooled by someone good at fucking lying despite having an magical spell active at all times to stop that from happening.
Just because Grindelward, Voldemort and Dumbledore at the greatest Wizards of the modern age doesn't mean they are the best at everything. I don't understand how the hell they keep thinking this way.

I'm taking the Hashira and their numbers advantage.

>Doesn't realize Sasuke has Suigetsu, Juugo and Karin with him
>People really forgetting that this is Hebi Sasuke which most likely includes his fight with Bee.

Yeah sure, the Hashira somehow have the man's number because "numbers".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back