• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really strong punches.

The bane of weak as fuck verses everywhere
:wow

There's a reason I laugh at people when they pretend Servants are weak because "They don't show off how strong they are in battle"
And then they later have Nikola Tesla outright say he can literally blow up a Continent with only his rival Edison saying otherwise and their other friend Helena literally calls them both Electrical Demi-Gods...
And it speaks volumes when you have Tesla basically state that he's nothing compared to Zeus, Indra and the other Lightning Divine Spirits... who can literally end the fucking planet if they wanted to :oldryoma :hestonpls

A battle suit that could barely handle 4 Superhumans vs. a Battle Suit that was able to handle Superman for a given period of time...

Just pretend that it MUST be that much weaker to somehow be a match for the Paladin. Fucking Mook...

"Naruto dodged a laser from Delta, that shows how fast Jigen is and should keep up with Julius"
Julius is literally so fast you need to be FTL to even BEGIN to be on his level... or are we now going to fully pretend that counts as FTL laser now?

Lol that's the first time I've seen someone say something that is clearly a laser beam made of nothing but pure technology isn't lightspeed because "It's not fast enough"

Although I'm not really gonna argue lightspeed myself just found that really funny.

I'm sure this person is new because SB loves doing this specifically, even for shit like this:

"FTL/LS is too much for most Servants"
...Seriously getting absurd how many times people love to pretend Meltryllis going FTL twice suddenly doesn't exist because "muh Noble Phantasm" when it would still put a cork in it as well as BB suggesting it's actually within their capabilities as a whole.

And as soon as I look back onto the thread:
Maybe because the novel itself contradicts this statement, such as Saber not being able to deflect twenty odd bullets and the fact that Kirei using two command seals can't dodge a bullet meanwhile he's apparently strong enough to fight servants if he has a compatibility advantage. Also, surpassing the speed of sound in that quote is also seen as impressive, which is honestly really funny.

Yes, let's keep ignoring that Knight of Owner explicitly changes not just the thing he's holding to be equivalent to a D-Rank Noble Phantasm and all it implies, it fundamentally changes it to do impossible things like we saw with the F-15 he hijacked like turning Flares into Heatseeking Rockets and doing full on Perpendicular turns...
There's NO WAY the bullets couldn't have been strengthened, fired faster than their means or anything else...
This taking shit out of context is getting beyond old and it's fucking pathetic SB continues to rely on this for their "outliers" especially when Urobuchi is a known major gun nut at that and no Servant gun user like Billy The Kid is ever that broken by proxy.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

"FTL/LS is too much for most Servants"
...Seriously getting absurd how many times people love to pretend Meltryllis going FTL twice suddenly doesn't exist because "muh Noble Phantasm" when it would still put a cork in it as well as BB suggesting it's actually within their capabilities as a whole.

And as soon as I look back onto the thread:

Yes, let's keep ignoring that Knight of Owner explicitly changes not just the thing he's holding to be equivalent to a D-Rank Noble Phantasm and all it implies, it fundamentally changes it to do impossible things like we saw with the F-15 he hijacked like turning Flares into Heatseeking Rockets and doing full on Perpendicular turns...
There's NO WAY the bullets couldn't have been strengthened, fired faster than their means or anything else...
This taking shit out of context is getting beyond old and it's fucking pathetic SB continues to rely on this for their "outliers" especially when Urobuchi is a known major gun nut at that and no Servant gun user like Billy The Kid is ever that broken by proxy.

They're also mostly drawing examples from Zero, which is about the only part of Fate that constrains itself to the "power level" of FSN....without the excuse of its war being a cripple fight managed by emotionally stunted teenagers :zaru

You can safely consider their performance in Zero retconned considering the shit we seen them and their peers do later on.

They're also mostly drawing examples from Zero, which is about the only part of Fate that constrains itself to the "power level" of FSN....without the excuse of its war being a cripple fight managed by emotionally stunted teenagers :zaru

You can safely consider their performance in Zero retconned considering the shit we seen them and their peers do later on.

Like seriously, Fate/Zero is like 20+ years old and it's still the go to for downplay out the ass despite it virtually being non-canon at this point as it's still stuck to what Nasu wanted Fate to be at before he wanted to expand upon it.
It's still stupid as shit when they try and point out "Speed of Sound Arrow but ignore the other Arrow moving as fast or faster than Lightning" crap in Strange Fake but atleast that shit is more recent and actually fits to where Nasu wanted the powerlevels to be at.

So you do that... by posting more Fate?
:obamalaugh

And I only posted one Fate thing today and it was that post.
The Galahad stuff was more pointing out how fickle SB can be with feats with Julius vs. Jigen(where apparently it IS FTL when Naruto dodges a Laser and a "Photon Gun" but Black Clover can't have FTL despite literally creating the very things that act like it).

Otherwise I think I did it evenly today.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
So you do that... by posting more Fate?
I do that by posting something where one character is getting downplayed more than Fate is.
:yousmart
Otherwise I think I did it evenly today.
You're like Claudio and his art thread with how much you post about Bullshit in this thread.

Although, we moved 55 pages in the time it took ODC to move one page, that's pretty nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back