• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myralice

Apparently I'm a problem.
Playing Devil's Advocate here, but are you guys absolutely certain that Overlord is really as unimpressive as you all say it is, or are you guys becoming just like SB when it comes to Fate? Yes especially you xhom. Something something, abyss staring back.
Hey now, you can say a few things about Xhom, but at least he clarifies his shit when people bother to be specific about the details.

Same goes for a handful of people on Spacebattles too. Most debate-centric forums are plagued by a vast majority of pea-brained like-farmers who cite youtube videos and discord debaters like it's the word of god and who make hand-waving meme-tier comments for other idiots to agree with.

But there are people who are willing to put some effort into it when the other person isn't being a semi-sentient pile of mashed potatoes.

Hey now, you can say a few things about Xhom, but at least he clarifies his shit when people bother to be specific about the details.

Same goes for a handful of people on Spacebattles too. Most debate-centric forums are plagued by a vast majority of pea-brained like-farmers who cite youtube videos and discord debaters like it's the word of god and who make hand-waving meme-tier comments for other idiots to agree with.

But there are people who are willing to put some effort into it when the other person isn't being a semi-sentient pile of mashed potatoes.

As I have stated before, I genuinely don't like downplaying series and anytime it comes to that, it's usually due to not having a full detail of all of the events(like with Demon Slayer as I didn't get what CT meant until he had to clarify it).
When it comes to series like Magical Index and Overlord, people take it to such face value levels, it becomes very difficult to really use certain things 100% of the time due to how they are worded makes zero sense or based on an assload of assumptions.
Like Overlord is inspired by D&D alot... but that doesn't mean that the Magic that happens in Overlord is 1:1 with Dungeons and Dragons, that's just absurd on it's very face.

And it's not like I haven't watched Overlord either because I actually have... and outside of the World Items and stuff like that, the series comes off as very unimpressive in terms of yields or even how the abilities truly translate into damage and we can't even say it's due to the characters being low level because Ainz and Co. are like lvl 100 and capable of using High-Top Tier spells.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t678627.html
for me seeing Thor falling in love with Silver Surfer would be epic, Thor holding Surfer's waist while Surfer screaming "I'm the king of the world" on the surf board, with the large throbbing asgardian penis rubbing his silver shiny butt. traveling the cosmic together.

or Superman finally embrace the love with Batman, Superman gets divorced, leave Jon and Lois, Batman gives up his secret identity. kills the Joker (who is madly in love with Batman). That way Superman and Batman can live in a secluded mountain area as Clark Kent and Bruce Wayne, they can take turn being on top.

These are the weirdos who read current comic books.

He can only use a spell of this caliber 4 times a day too? Would have thought he'd have more MP than that. :hm
That's gotta fucking suck as a mage going against someone without game mechanics.

Your stuck with 4 casts a day meanwhile Merlin is over here yeeting out Spells like he's throwing snowballs
To be fair, most magic users or Monks has that issue in D&D, but it usually takes 8 hours of rest to get all your spell slots, or Ki points back. For Warlocks, it only takes an hour. Wizards can regain some magical energy with an hour's rest too. Sorcerers have the most magical reserves than any other magic class. Even without their spells, they have different optional abilities like Cleric's Channel Divinity to call upon a magical effect from their deities, or Druid's being able to Wild Shape into a Dire Wolf, Giant Crocodile, or Mammoth. And Monk's can just keep punching and kicking for days.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t678627.html

These are the weirdos who read current comic books.
4n1bY2N.jpg

s12ddl7.jpg

My only reaction.

Man, we are fully reaching peak stupidity here...
"Platinum Sperm is too fast and strong for Goddess Rhongomyniad to deal with"
1. She's a deified Artoria and last time I checked, Artoria is FTL and Large Planet level, Goddess Rhongomyniad is stronger than that.

2. Rhongomyniad is stronger than Wodime's AA which is explicitly makes Lostbelt Zeus see Wodime as an equal. For the record, Lostbelt Zeus's weakest attacks are on the level of Lostbelt Artemis, i.e. Can blow a hole through a Nasuverse Planet which would be Large Planet+
IPmbVAY.jpg

3. Rhongomyniad's speed is explicitly MFTL as it was able to travel from deep space to the Planet in seconds(Just like Chaos' did despite also being in Deep Space).

Platinum Sperm wouldn't be too fast or too strong and be utterly murdered. Only SB would actually believe this.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
m gonna be saying something.The ending of tensei slime is more interesting them i actually thought

at the ending,rimuru went to his other world to save satoru mikami from his death to atone for losing his little brother(private part),tomura told satoru that he was saved by a beatiful girl and then rimuru last words were

"Mikami Satoru.

Rimuru Tempest.

――Or perhaps I can even be called Veldanava?"

which might mean that rimuru is above his world after all yuuki has stated that the 2 world are connected in some way and does this also mean that rimuru/satoru mikami is veldavana?

but the more complex thing is this the author stated that the story of tensura is told by mikami to his co-worker tomura narrated by fuze himself but if satoru is veldavana then that mean one of 2 things

1)the 2 world are one and the same or

2)rimuru is above his story told by satoru a.k.a the author fuze so does that mean he can be anywhere from outversal to boundless for being above or same level as the "author" fuze?
:lolwat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back