• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Some wild stuff happened

on a TF related note, still can’t believe that Arknights got overshadowed by Bayformers of all things in that one SB thread

that’s the sort of site where I wouldn’t expect that to happen :kobeha
it's just paving the way for metafictional bayscream :mjpls

This one guy just arguing for contessa whole everyone else on the thread agreeing she gets stomped.

It's hilarious how even those in SB don't buy Astaro's trolling for a second.
But it's fucking painful how you have like 1-2 others trying so hard to wank Contessa to a victory she would never, ever have.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

da green bois kill every last one of us wtf did you think was going to happen

da green bois kill every last one of us wtf did you think was going to happen

I always find it funny everytime some random dumbass gets on SB, sees these threads and go "LOL Nuclear Weapons" as if that will be a threat to 99% of fiction every single time.
Nuclear Radiation doesn't even always kill us unless you are deep into the shit and it's usually the extreme heat from the explosion that does the worst levels of damage. This also ignores that in Real Life, NO ONE wants to throw nukes around as it would endanger us(Especially if it's at our own soil) longterm AND could spark even more fury and anger if fired on someone else's area(For the same reason) which would cause immediate infighting.

And that's ignoring that most of these fucks in fiction are INTERSTELLAR WARPSHIPS! I'm very much certain they can withstand Nuclear Fire due to the very nature of having to get through space(unless it's constant warping around).

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t679540.html
list the mid herald that can beat regular thor for majority

Middle
Abra Kadabra, Alexander Nero, Apocalypse, Baron Zemo (w/Moonstones), Battle Beast, Beta Ray Bill, Binary, Bizarro Superman, Black Adam, Black Bolt, Blue Marvel, Cable (Full Power), Captain Atom, Captain Marvel (DC), Cassandra Nova, Cheetah, Citizen Steel, Conquest, Count Nefaria, Damage, Damien Hellstrom, Dr.Doom, Eradicator (non-Fortress Mode), Etrigan, Evinlea, The Fallen One, The General (Shaggy Man), Gladiator, Graviton, Grayven, Green Lanterns (Guy Gardner, Icon (Milestone), Jessica Cruz, John Stewart, Katma, Kilowog, Simon Baz, Sodam Yat), Hulk, Hyperion, Invincible, Juggernaut (Classic), Kang, Kid Omega, Kurse, Lobo, Loki, Maestro, Magneto (616), Magus (Post-IG), Manchester Black, Mantis (New God), Martian Manhunter, Mon-El, Mongul, Monica Rambeau (Spectrum), Moonstone (w/ both stones), Morg, Nate Grey, O.M.A.C., Omni-Man, Rachel Summers (Phoenix II), Red Shift, Sersi, Shadowman, Shaman, Skreet, Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris), Stardust, Supergirl, Supreme (original), Ultron, Void (Wildstorm, no Creation Engine power), White Martians, Wildfire, Witchfire (Demon Form)
And those are only the ones I cared to put in bold, almost everyone on this list don't belong for various reasons.
:dank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back