• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
They're also now trying to argue that Minato shouldn't be able to see or harm Bleach characters and arguing otherwise is applying fanfiction..

Despite it literally being a thing that humans with sufficient spirit energy can see and interact with spirits in Bleach.
Remind me again what Chakra is made of? :maybe

Not to mention that Aizen never touched it directly and therefore didn't resist a fucking thing.

I mean it's basically a miniature black hole so it kind of does, just not to the degree nor the effect of what they want Aizen to resist.

Yeah they especially like abusing the fuck out of this kind of logic. For example Kisuke and Mayuri never came up with a counter to Kyouka Suigetsu therefore it isn't possible (as opposed to they never tried).

Which they completely contradict to argue Haschwalth and other such characters (most notably Gremmy) have more abilities than they actually showed because NLF is a fallacy in and of itself.
At this point I want to see how far this bullshit can go :mjlol . Them trying to make the mini blackhole shit into nulling timestop and timeloops were my real "wtf is this logic" moment tbh :kobeha. I'm fine with the logic for Urahara and Tessai not trying for that shit being Kubo's inconsistency and/or them being lucky idiot savants or something tbh:skully. No problems effecting Nazi man with techs despite power differences but Aizen is too much man apparently :mjlol.

I'm pretty fucking certain here that Eragon(and thus the Inheritance Cycle) is beyond Overlord in ability, power and speed on every level.
When the thread has someone not only bringing in a VSB Thread on the character but a Respect Thread and somehow Ainz is still "too fast" is ridiculous.

How is this going on for 7 pages? Godzilla in the latest movie shows he can blast from Shangai to Hollow Earth in barely any time at all with hilarious ease(and can easily also deal with the gravitational force equal to getting smashed by Earth like Kong does in the same movie). Pacific Rim isn't even that strong even before that comparison.

They really do love wanking these types of series, don't they?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I have no clue why they downplay monsterverse so much, it has probably the most easy to understand feats out there

like man I adore Pacific Rim but they get slaughtered by literally any Monsterverse kaiju and it's not close

I have no clue why they downplay monsterverse so much, it has probably the most easy to understand feats out there

like man I adore Pacific Rim but they get slaughtered by literally any Monsterverse kaiju and it's not close

It's weird as hell considering the fact that you think they would be going all in for the Monsterverse Kaijuu constantly but no, they somehow go towards Pacific Rim because of "It looks impressive" rather than the fact that it's feats are extremely sub-par relative to the Monsterverse Kaijuu.

It's worse when they keep putting up "stamina" like it's a major deal as Godzilla basically fought King Kong and then Mecha-Godzilla AFTER doing his Hollow Earth feat. How is Godzilla going to get tired after only killing 100 Slatterns at that?!

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
alright xelio just said gerard can break out of the speed force and i cant even tell if this nigga is joking. i love bleach fans now
Spoiler Warning, he's 100% serious but he more than likely has no idea what the fuck the speed force is or even who the fucking Flash is :hestonpls .

Granted I don't know much either but at least I didn't say Chloe could definitely teleport out, I asked if that was an option (while assuming it wasn't that easy).

Spoiler Warning, he's 100% serious but he more than likely has no idea what the fuck the speed force is.

Granted I don't know much either but at least I didn't say Chloe could definitely teleport out, I asked if that was an option (while assuming it wasn't that easy).

To put it into perspective, Xelio believes that Gerard can break out of a Multiversal Dimension that is critical to the continued existence of the concept of Speed and the Multiverse of DC as a whole.
By comparison, Superboy Prime(PRIME TIME) needed help to break out of the Speed Force and ONLY Wally West, the strongest Flash period, has ever broken out of it without help.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
It's weird as hell considering the fact that you think they would be going all in for the Monsterverse Kaijuu constantly but no, they somehow go towards Pacific Rim because of "It looks impressive" rather than the fact that it's feats are extremely sub-par relative to the Monsterverse Kaijuu.

It's worse when they keep putting up "stamina" like it's a major deal as Godzilla basically fought King Kong and then Mecha-Godzilla AFTER doing his Hollow Earth feat. How is Godzilla going to get tired after only killing 100 Slatterns at that?!
but pacific rim straight up isn't more impressive visually lol
the most impressive thing is the 1 megaton nuke

like half the scenes in king of the monsters alone shit on that letalone GvK

makes no sense

but pacific rim straight up isn't more impressive visually lol
the most impressive thing is the 1 megaton nuke

like half the scenes in king of the monsters alone shit on that letalone GvK

makes no sense

Then that makes it even worse. I'm not sure why they are all over Pacific Rim's dick like it's anything impressive... but this is the same debate forum that consistently believes Overwanked is some extremely strong series when it isn't.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
pacific rim is one of my favorite movies of all time but featwise it is just nowhere near any monsterverse movie after 2014 G, and even that they'd lose to because of the added context of GvK feats

>Trying to make the Composite Fairy Tail Solar System/Universal
>Actually believe they can pass any of the Nasuverse Machine Gods or clear until the Soul King.

Spacebattles CONTINUES TO FIND WAYS TO GO EVEN LOWER.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member

>Trying to make the Composite Fairy Tail Solar System/Universal
>Actually believe they can pass any of the Nasuverse Machine Gods or clear until the Soul King.

Spacebattles CONTINUES TO FIND WAYS TO GO EVEN LOWER.
A bar that FanverseZ hopes to surpass one day

A bar that FanverseZ hopes to surpass one day

It keeps being funny because whenever I think FV surpasses SB's stupidity, SB just keeps getting worse.

why don't they just use edens zero? it actually has good feats

where the hell they get universal ft from tho lol

1. I wonder that exact same thing
2. I don't even fucking know, apparently someone took something from the Eclipse Arc(not even 100 Year Quest) completely seriously and thus, that's it supposedly happened:
It's in the eclipse arc I'll post the feats later

Edit: Well I can't post it but I can reference the chapter which was chapter 215 of the anime the(2014 one) in the anime there's a character that creates 12 worlds 2 of which contains a sun, Natsu in said chapter forcibly fuses those 12 dimensions.

Other than that what was also stated was that the Celestial spirit king was going to eventually destroy the celestial world wich is an entire universe from what we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back