• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I can already tell this thread is going to suck harder than a blackhole

I can already tell this thread is going to suck harder than a blackhole

"These are actual superhumans who can throw around massive explosions and do other reality bending stuff, Tarmiel has zero chance!"
Dude, that's literally everything Tarmiel can do and then some...

I know it's the SB way to continue downplaying even the most obvious series because... "reasons"(No seriously, I can't even understand how SB users reach the dumbass decisions they do. Okay, I can understand downplaying shit like Fate or Star Wars because even though they tell you things outright, most of it you have to do some level of reading the series itself to get it... but when it's stuff like The Elder Scrolls or The Monsterverse where they tell you it pointblank and show it to you? How? Of course, this doesn't stop them playing favorites either to such a ludicrous extent like with Demon Slayer... until it fights against RWBY where RWBY is somehow stronger despite having even worse consistency issues than most series they complain has them), but doesn't that REALLY lose it's luster after awhile of having these same terrible ass takes?

Because of how little people are in the VS section honestly implies most people are just done with SB's terrible takes.

GaRbS

Illustrious

:grimgio:smh
@GaRbS We are going to have words if you can't understand the simple fucking basics of why Chaldeas instruments is not able to measure their magical energy fucking means...
This is especially obvious when it did the same shit with the Lion King, whose magical energy not only couldn't be measured when she went full power, it affected the Chaldeas from Space Time itself.
Maybe... just maybe, that means that Talos, Surtr, The Lion King and God Arjuna have insane levels of Magical Energy apiece and would be extremely strong onto themselves. Trying to pretend that Nebuchanezzer 2 must somehow be weaker ignores the fact that not being able to truly access Gilgamesh's vault, he still beat the hell out of multiple high tier Heroic Spirits and required Enkidu to weaken his Divinity to even win(and he STILL FIGHTS YOU despite that handicap when Heracles himself couldn't even fucking MOVE until Illya was almost dead) speaks volumes for how strong he is! Come the fuck on now dude.
Yes? Chaldea's instruments not being able to measure their magical energy does mean they're fucking strong, I never disputed that. I argued that it doesn't mean all of those characters are equally strong because of that.

Yes? Chaldea's instruments not being able to measure their magical energy does mean they're fucking strong, I never disputed that. I argued that it doesn't mean all of those characters are equally strong because of that.

That's like missing all of the point of that dude...
You are the one making it seem like that he was going for that they was 1:1 when the whole point was that they are stupidly strong because it can't detect how strong their actual magical energy output is.

Talos is bullshit strong due to it being intermixed with the Colossus of Rhodes which is bullshit even in Greek Lore while Talos itself was a ridiculously BS Golem(outside of getting stabbed in the foot... but that's not new to Greek Myth anyway) that is most definitely further empowered by the shit that happened in the Nasuverse Olympian Myth.

It would make alot of sense why Talos can't be read and why it would be seen as so damn strong, same with Goddess Rhongomyniad, Surtr and God Arjuna.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Why the fuck are they so hyperfocused on Julius vs Aizen in that black Clover thread?

Asta literally negs anything Aizen has with Causality Break
Bleach nibbas think he's the only real threat there and that since Aizen is a transcendent being he can get out of timestop/ various other time related abilities that he's never gotten out of :mjlol . And the characters being ftl isn't really something that they want to talk about :skully.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Bleach nibbas think he's the only real threat there and that since Aizen is a transcendent being he can get out of timestop/ various other time related abilities that he's never gotten out of :mjlol . And the characters being ftl isn't really something that they want to talk about :skully.
I like how boss kitten brought up asta not being able to negate luciferos magic

Forgetting that they managed to beat lucifero by negating his magic with what is essentially anti-mana zone

:hestonpls

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I like how boss kitten brought up asta not being able to negate luciferos magic

Forgetting that they managed to beat lucifero by negating his magic with what is essentially anti-mana zone

:hestonpls
I forgot what she mentioned after I brought that up. Asta couldn't negate it with a hit initially because Lucifero could casually block his sword with a finger and only barely bleed from it. The minute his unite form increased and he slashed him in half it ended until he reactivated it while Asta couldn't activate his anti magic. She kept making the time limit as some proof of how meme Suigetsu would work on him :mjlol .

Can you really blame him? I haven't seen such insane Aizen wank since SB keeps believing Bleach characters can transcend space and time because they can open up portals to places(no seriously, that happened once).
:skully
It's more absurd that FV keeps on going and going with this nonsense despite nothing in the story even remotely touches what they are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back