• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
"Not only would Vegeta and Goku finger fuck Thor and Superman respectively, but the wanked, absurd scaling in either of those videos for both parties i.e Thor, Vegeta, Superman, Goku were trash. Again DB proving it's only for entertainment purposes as all of their shit is really only instagram, SethTheProgrammer or quora tier level scaling trash."

:mjlol Oh Shit, lad in there just took a shot at insta, Seth and Quora all at once... Without realizing that he's barely one step below those levels since he frequently orbits comicvine.:russ
Retards calling others Retards what else is new from shitvine
Barely debates just trolling :skully

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
All jokes aside how strong IS Rimuru anyway? I've been hearing a lot of multiversal shit but I'm assuming that's wank.

I'm waiting for the official translation but given the context for the whole "world" thing in the web novel I have trouble believing its universal.

Iirc he clears certain conditions to be granted the skill that the first Dragon had, which is basically the power of "world creation". Functionally he becomes a full blown reality warper, but he never goes beyond the scale of the 10000 versions of the planet he's on.

The only thing that involved him reaching out past that was bringing his human self to life back on Earth as part of a meta joke (his human self turns out to be the narrator and tells the story to his friend with a title drop)

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/urahara-vs-barragan.1258703/
And we're back to people arguing weather Urahara is Aizen's equal or not. :rock

Because "insert obvious low end outliers (like Urahara not instantly murdering Yammy)" and because "Aizen also said his powers are unrivaled".

Ignoring the fact Urahara's feats against Aizen are consistent with his feats against Askin and they completely contradict his low-ends early on in the series, the difference in the Aizen statements is that one actually has feats to support it (them being equals) whereas the other does not.

And all this so one idiot can claim Urahara loses to fucking BARRAGAN!

https://www.fanverse.org/threads/urahara-vs-barragan.1258703/
And we're back to people arguing weather Urahara is Aizen's equal or not. :rock

Because "insert obvious low end outliers (like Urahara not instantly murdering Yammy)" and because "Aizen also said his powers are unrivaled".

Ignoring the fact Urahara's feats against Aizen are consistent with his feats against Askin and they completely contradict his low-ends early on in the series, the difference in the Aizen statements is that one actually has feats to support it (them being equals) whereas the other does not.

And all this so one idiot can claim Urahara loses to fucking BARRAGAN!

It's funny too because again, none of the 3 unveiled their Bankai against Aizen which... you know, would absolutely kill his friends considering even getting near Urahara's Bankai basically tears you apart? I'm pretty sure Urahara may be a massive asshole but he isn't a monster to just sacrifice Yourichi like that, let alone Ichigo's dad for a potential chance to kill Aizen.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It's funny too because again, none of the 3 unveiled their Bankai against Aizen which... you know, would absolutely kill his friends considering even getting near Urahara's Bankai basically tears you apart? I'm pretty sure Urahara may be a massive asshole but he isn't a monster to just sacrifice Yourichi like that, let alone Ichigo's dad for a potential chance to kill Aizen.
Hell Isshin and Urahara individually forced the Hougyoku to start evolving Aizen, so on that ALONE we are being shown that they are capable of beating Soul Reaper Aizen sans KS. Meaning they are at least his equals.

But of course in comes Sables with the "how can they be equals if they have no answer to KS".

I mean that's not how hax works. Aizen could beat Yamamoto with KS, but no one in their right mind is going to rank the former over the latter, especially considering Aizen admitted Yamamoto is stronger than him.

Hax lets people hit outside their weight class, it does not determine their weight class.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Servants bout to catch these fucking eyes
GR gonna be strolling through like:
PessimisticShockingAcornbarnacle-size_restricted.gif

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Both are in-character, and there is no knowledge or prep. The Location is the place where Goku first fought Vegeta, and the distance is 30 meters. This is Current Garou from the manga, and Goku at his peak during the Saiyan Saga. The Victory Conditions are Death, BFR, or Incapacitation.

Again, I'm not sure how the OP thinks this is somehow a good matchup for Garou but somehow...

Goku is never gonna land a hit on Garou due to his speed and vastly superior technique. Meanwhile Garou can deal damage to his internal organs directly.

But SB's stupidity can find a way... it always does.

So who on that list can survive Gremmy imagining them as cookies?

Maybe Tiamat and above. However he might be able to BFR Tiamat to outer space. But I think there was a statement about her capable of travel to stars or something. I don't know if she can dimensional travel but if she's gonna travel through space it will take a long time.

giphy.gif

I keep forgetting SB has this extremely stupid precedent called "SB Competence"(which is different than bloodlust) in which characters act completely OOC to suddenly become super competent... except it only applies to certain characters, not both sides. Thus Gremmy's canonical growing battle nut tendencies suddenly ceases to be and they just expect shit to work on Servants despite it wouldn't(Turning Servants to Cookies is well beyond Gremmy's ability).

Let’s remember in the temple Arjuna and Karna were having a ‘who can kill pillars the fastest,’ contest. With backup, but still. Also just your personal crew (Mash + shadow servants + I forgot who else) kills Lev once before the mass summoning.

Mash literally has the full power of Galahad at that time i.e. one of the strongest of the KoTR, which are consistently stated to be the cream of the crop for Servants. Shadow Servants as well is only slightly weaker than their normal counterparts with full access to their Noble Phantasms.
Lev being killed is still just ONE Demon God Pillar, Goetia has access to 72 infinitely regenerating ones.

I agree with the general consensus, but Pillars aren’t that far above servants, especially not high ranking servants. Iirc it was supposed to be something like four normal servants to match one Pillar.

This is literally a contradiction that's only done to try and shit on the Nasuverse some more...
Demon God Pillars are only above the typical Servants by a metric ton, Arjuna and Karna still only took care of the DGP Grouping that was in the America side which would be around 7-9 DGPs and they themselves are utter bullshit:
joSh8NH.jpg

Supressed Pashupata anyone(Arjuna's NP) and that with CT's eyeballing and calcs is Continental passively.
So yeah, no dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back