• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
"he can't see Yhwach" Oh, I'm pretty sure he can, and even if he couldn't, cosmic awareness would take care of that real quick.:russ
tumblr_pdes0f46aq1rvm5qqo1_500.jpg
tumblr_pdes0f46aq1rvm5qqo4_500.jpg

He can definitely see Yhwach, but the question is.

fantastic-four-262-009.jpg

Can Yhwack see him?

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
coolest galactus pages tbh, i always liked the one where he meets Eternity as the star
Always one of my fav pages to see as a kid and just made Galactus all the more cooler along with the "different perspective" pages because it even made his "old and corny" look make sense as just how we humans perceive him. The last time Comic writers ever tried showing that aspect of him was in the Stormbreaker miniseries starring Beta Ray Bill that had him take the form of his people's god of death or something like that.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
eKXEGH6.jpg

Speaking of this image my two favorite are the one at the very top with the pitch black empty open mouth and eyes that resembles a creepy pasta face and the one right above the third text box that that has no face but two gleaming white spots for eyes. Both look simple yet creepy and I would like if someone one day took these and all the other versions on the page and made their own concept of what that form of Galactus would look like in full body view.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/zommari-vs-ss-ichigo.1259308/
Anyway back to a lighter note where we can just laugh at Xelios' sheer stupidity and not worry about his "disturbing fantasies".

Here's the moron actually trying to argue BASE Yammy > SS Bankai Ichigo, just because Hollow Ichigo intervened and that apparently inherently means his opponent is stronger than him.

Nevermind the fact that, at that point in the story, Hollow Ichigo was trying to take over in general even when NOT in combat at all, Ichigo loped the big fucker's arm off like it was nothing. Even if he was "caught off guard" as the databook tries to excuse it, dude was still going to release his zanpaktou before Hollow Ichigo's interference gave him an opening to beat Ichigo down. He couldn't really do anything before that.

And as rightly point out, Hollow Ichigo also tried to intervene when Ichigo was fighting a regular ass Hollow. Does Xelios back down at that? Fuck no, he actually tries to argue that Hollow must be stronger than him too then.:hestonpls

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
eKXEGH6.jpg

Speaking of this image my two favorite are the one at the very top with the pitch black empty open mouth and eyes that resembles a creepy pasta face and the one right above the third text box that that has no face but two gleaming white spots for eyes. Both look simple yet creepy and I would like if someone one day took these and all the other versions on the page and made their own concept of what that form of Galactus would look like in full body view.
yeah kind of a missed opportunity you think some marvel super fan would try to sneak them into some storyline as much as galactus appears

Soi fon should be Insignificantly faster compared to Cu, I think she takes this
:mjlol .....No

Scenario 1: Kamijou Touma
Gets vaped by either some Servant or Goetia in London who would deem everything about Touma too dangerous.

Scenario 2: Accelerator
Goetia absolutely kills him in London

Scenario 3: Hamazura Shiage
If we give him his full plot armor, he might actually make it to Camelot/Babylonia. Otherwise he dies to a random Servant.

Scenario 4: Mikasa Mikoto
Doesn't make it past Orleans.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

As a proud Irishman, even though this is the Fate version, and not the classic mythological version I was taught about in primary school, the very idea of Soi Fon beating Cu is downright disrespectful in my eyes. :mjlol These Belch fanboys need to stay in their lane.

As a proud Irishman, even though this is the Fate version, and not the classic mythological version I was taught about in primary school, the very idea of Soi Fon beating Cu is downright disrespectful in my eyes. :mjlol This Belch fanboys need to stay in their lane.

To be fair, the dude does hit alot of Mythological Cu's cues correctly, even mentioning he very much has the Warp Spam, one of the fastest Servants around, one of the strongest in general and would very much tear Soi-Fon apart in any arc.

So yeah, it's disrespectful regardless.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Significantly faster based on what? Cu is directly compared to both lightning and light with regards to his speed and even his afterimages have afterimages, so they can't even go there with regards to Soi Fon's afterimages.

Nevermind the fact the dude went TWELVE HOURS with Gilgamesh before going down. Soi Fon would have lasted SECONDS and even that might be generous.

Nah spacebattles-san, Soi Fon WILL die when that lance is thrust. :maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back