• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
@Xhominid The Fool @CrossTheHorizon

:russ:mjlol

Look at these bots just deny logic.
I've barely read any of the thread, and I already know some niggas are going to bring up higher dimensional bullshit. I'm tapping out here and now to save my sanity from that weaponized autism. :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I've barely read any of the thread, and I already know some niggas are going to bring up higher dimensional bullshit. I'm tapping out here and now to save my sanity from that weaponized autism. :mjlol
based on what maddie told me by VSB's own standards Fate doesn't actually meet the dimensional tiering reqs lol

there's only like 9 dimensions but they wanked some statements to mean shit was """beyond dimensions""" and now it's top tier Marvel levels :russ

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
based on what maddie told me by VSB's own standards Fate doesn't actually meet the dimensional tiering reqs lol

there's only like 9 dimensions but they wanked some statements to mean shit was """beyond dimensions""" and now it's top tier Marvel levels :russ
As I told you, weaponized autism, with steroids stacked on top for braindead+ levels of 'debating' that will kill off your braincells faster than a hard hit of the bong followed by a plunge down the stairs. :mjlol :russ

@Xhominid The Fool @CrossTheHorizon

:russ:mjlol

Look at these bots just deny logic.

What's worse? Some of what they are saying actually has MERIT. They aren't ignorant or purposefully stupid on where Fate can easily stand at or how the Universe works like SB... but the problem is that they are heavily... HEAVILY overplaying the Moon Cell and that's where the biggest problem with VSB's interpretation. Some of the User Calcs(like from ShadowWhoWalks) primarily fit better on how Fate feats primarily works(outside of some that are either outdated or simply isn't counting things like Grail Mud is Large Planetary as that is what makes the Textures and the Age of the Gods/Human Order even FUNCTION so Excalibur's feat in F/SN should be that by default).

Like I played Extella and I plan on playing Extella Link soon, Dimensional Barriers in Fate is impressive... but they aren't THAT impressive:

Is Anti-Sun impressive in the Nasuverse? Yes(Before anyone starts, as they say in the thread, Anti-Planetary =/= Planetary, it would include multiple factors including the potential various realities and even the time space at that as well) but it would be Universal/Multiversal/Outerversal nonsense.
And that Ark? Is explicitly stated to be as strong as the Moon Cell and the Conceptual Goddess of Venus using the Sword of Mars still cleaved through that(Which is obvious still impressive itself but again...)

EDIT: And don't let anyone try and throw around nonsense that CCC Gilgamesh and BB are built different. Summer BB is LITERALLY CCC BB including with her broken ass Noble Phantasm that is in that game that instantly kills you period... MHXX still defeated her with Rhongomyniad while she was boosted by fucking Nyarlothetop.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
MHXX has literal plot armor, an anti-Universe Noble Phantasm, and a skill that is literally a giant middle finger to fucking Void/Blank/[ ] :skully

She's potentially the single most powerful entity in all of Nasuverse

And she's

A fucking

Gag Saberface

Nasu was on crack for Summer 3 :kobeha

MHXX has literal plot armor, an anti-Universe Noble Phantasm, and a skill that is literally a giant middle finger to fucking Void/Blank/[ ] :skully

She's potentially the single most powerful entity in all of Nasuverse

And she's

A fucking

Gag Saberface

Nasu was on crack for Summer 3 :kobeha

It's more Anti-Galaxy, not Anti-Universe:
gAcfUZB.jpg

But even as MHX, she did canonically slice apart Bel Maana who is a Galaxy just like Ashteroth Origin was so regardless...

And don't forget MHXA who has the Nasuverse equivalent to the INFINITY GAUNTLET!
RGWGUwx.jpg

:oldryoma
Servantverse, gotta love it!

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's more Anti-Galaxy, not Anti-Universe:
gAcfUZB.jpg

But even as MHX, she did canonically slice apart Bel Maana who is a Galaxy just like Ashteroth Origin was so regardless...

And don't forget MHXA who has the Nasuverse equivalent to the INFINITY GAUNTLET!
RGWGUwx.jpg

:oldryoma
Servantverse, gotta love it!

Ah, see, that's the fun part. That profile is DW doing the DW thing. The line that says "space's balancing scales"?

Actual translation is apparently "heavenly scales of the Universe"

She's literally just bitchslapping the opponent with a literal universe :catskully

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
MHXX is a gag character because she got too stronk from seasonal power creep and her "show" had to change genres

The universe literally gave up and decided to become a parody comedy show because she was too strong for their to be any kind of threat :kobeha

@Thegoldenboy2188 @Paxton Get ready for me to tear this dude a new asshole because now? Now we get to the real dumb shit:
now i am going under the assumption that everything is canon to each other and there is still a single unified canon (there isn't) but just to really drive home the point you can defend it even with nonsensical shit from Extella, which does not fit with Extra lore at all.
:lolwat

How doesn't anything from Extella fit Extra Lore? At all? How is there not a single Unified Canon? Like I don't even know how you can say this about the fucking Nasuverse which has unified canon throughout many of it's series taking place on the same timeline(Fate/Zero is primarily used for the Anime UBW and Heaven's Feel series but not to the VN F/SN, El-Melloi Case Files seems to definitely be in the Anime Canon but the Events itself(Waver being El-Melloi the 2nd) happens in multiple time trees.)

Nameless's Backstory explicitly uses a timeline in Fate/Extra, Gilgamesh remembers CCC and Hakuno and even how CCC ends simply wraps back to Extra and the fact that The Last Encore is a Bad End that happens at Extra. This is basically bitching that Extella doesn't 100% follow Extra the way he wants it to.

Extella states that there is no energy in "this dimension" to contain the continuous propagation of timelines? well guess what? this is entirely irrelevant to the Moon Cell, which has HIGHER dimensions, with its Universe of Record stated to have entirely different laws that operate different compared to the rest of reality. and the Moon Cell contains infinite possibilities YET to be put into effect into the real world that it simulates and stores. even if we say the normal multiverse has finite timelines this has no bearing in the Moon Cell AT ALL.

...This is so wrong, I don't even know where to begin...
1. The Moon Cell doesn't create timelines, it analyzes and looks through hypothetical universes.
2. The Moon Cell explicitly DOESN'T HAVE INFINITE ENERGY(The Regalia, which is literally the power of the Moon Cell unbound which 1/3rd was enough for Nero and Tamamo to NOT get instantly murdered by most Heroic Spirits or Altera), was straining to allow Saber Venus to even EXIST):

3. The people INCLUDED the Moon Cell and the issue of the energy problem is due to making certain that the Human Order would survive to get off the Planet:

This is something of required reading if you want to know more of the Nasuverse... Universal Mechanics atleast for the Human Order.

tldr: the Moon Cell has higher dimensions and the Universe of Record has entirely different laws and rules that have nothing to do with the rest of the main reality and simulates and stores infinite possible futures not YET put into effect in reality.

"it's just a moon because MOON Cell." yeah no. we see Nasuverse have celestial bodies contain entire realities and shit. The Reverse Side of the World as shown in MBAA has a moon and an entire cosmos in it, with it being a different layer of the planet not even containing the laws of physics.

He's right in that Nasuverse Planets and the Moon Cell are capable of having entire Realities. The Reverse Side of the World even in the oldest texts explicitly mention that it's a literal other world... this doesn't mean that it's a literal UNIVERSE:
Reverse Side of the World [Others]
The place where the evil dragon Fafnir finally arrived at the very end of the novels. The Phantasmal Races, having understood that the Age of the Gods was over, ceded the Earth’s surface to humans and moved to this place. The world where humans currently live (including the laws of physics) is like a fabric that thinly extends across the surface of the planet. Beneath that fabric exist the planet known as “Earth”. On the other hand, the Reverse Side of the World is the world as it was before humans lived there… that is, the fabric of the era where Phantasmal Races strode the land. In other words, the Earth is the bottommost layer of the planet, and it is covered by the “Reverse Side of the World”—the place where the laws of the “world” as it once was reigns, and covering that is the “Present World”.
In the Reverse Side of the World, the Holy Grail cannot activate its function of “using the Third Sorcery”. In the first place, that function was for the sake of granting Shirou Kotomine’s wish. In other words, it is programmed to target humans, and doesn’t count Phantasmal Races as valid targets.
Jeanne d’Arc is a Heroic Spirit who, from the start, lost her human body long ago. Because of that, the chances of her reaching the Reverse Side weren’t completely zero… However, that is merely the kind of “not zero” like, as a comparison, somehow managing to pass through a wall with the tunnel effect, but the Throne where Heroic Spirits Exist is cut off from the time axis, so she effectively had an infinite number of attempts to try.

Now, does Space exist in many of the textures? YES. Does this mean that it's an actual Universe? NO. It just means that there is a large amount of Space in each Texture like there can be an Afterlife and a "Hell" for each different Texture in the same place.

yeah though like these same people think Void is only defensive Servant level, ignoring the fact it never mentioned void, ignoring the fact that entire long statement has been massively contradicted and rectonned, ignoring her stated to be the second strongest in the franchise and ignore how GO states she's a shadow of her real self and ignores her connection to the Root shit making normal parameters meaningless even in GO. these people go through insane mental gymnastics to avoid multiversal Nasuverse or placing anything above Grand Order. they then proceed to wank Servants as LS to FTL casual planet busters.

Bro, Void wank... AGAIN(How many times this keeps happening despite that being clear as fuck.
But somehow, we wank normal Servants as LS to FTL Casual Planet Busters, that somehow makes no sense but anything connected to the Moon Cell is somehow Multiversal/Outerversal? You shitting me?!
@CrossTheHorizon @ChaosTheory123 Like please, look at this shit if anything else and tell me how absolutely fucking stupid this line of thinking is.

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Multiversal Fate still loses to Othinus. :maybe

But yeah, that shit is beyond stupid.

Multiversal Fate still loses to Othinus. :maybe

But yeah, that shit is beyond stupid.

Hell what pisses me off the most is the insane insinuating that normal Servants are not at that level at all... but somehow Multiversal-Outerversal/MFTL Servants exist in the Moon Cell(Despite the Moon Cell literally plucks the heroes from history and put them into it's databanks... just like the Throne of Heroes... and yes, the Moon Cell can and will pilfer from there too if you make a backdoor to it). It's literally the most assbackwards way of somehow understanding the series I have ever fucking seen.

It's like going to Dragonball Z and going "There's no way these characters can destroy Planets and move at Relativistic/FTL speeds" and then moving to Dragonball Super and going "These characters are Multiversal Monsters that can bend Reality over their knee and have infinite speed" completely unironically.

the large majority of the fanbase doesn't have considerable knowledge on Nasuverse beyond mainline Fate series that are popular (this is especially bad when getting into non Fate series). most are wiki skimmers and it leads to hilariously bullshit easily destroyable claims like Shiki can't kill Servants, even though the protag Shikis of both series in any iteration could slaughter them casually and things far beyond. the Moon Cell is just virtual and not real, yet it affected Gaia. Void is only defensive Servant level, yet never mentioned Void and that entire overall comparison has been contradicted massively and rectonned, and plenty of other shit taken either out of context, misinterpreted context, or not realizing some statements have been outright contradicted or rectonned.

Um no? We have no idea how Shiki killed those Servants in her cameo in Fate/Extra and Shiki Ryougi is not the type of person to favor head on confrontations beyond anything else. And even then, what people have an issue with isn't if Shiki Ryougi can kill Servants because Nasu told us the answer, same with Tohno: They CAN, they are just too slow to do it before getting murdered.
And I seriously want to know where the hell they are talking about "Void Shiki is a multiversal being at" nonsense because you can say she's a shadow in FGO makes sense... however she isn't the goddamned Root itself, even in her own series, she's just got the closest to it and nothing about reaching it gives you Multiversal power...

the second reason is bias. people will downplay any verse that stomps their own or is too close of a threat for comfort. and outside of VS Battles, people tend not to scale GO and non-Extra stuff to Extra. and so mainline Fate fans and GO fans get really annoyed when someone just comes in and says CCC Gilgamesh handwaves Grand Order out of existence with his power and hax, so they try to downplay him and the series. same if they see someone make the same claim for Void, Tsukihime characters, etc.

Sweet fucking jesus... Pot fucking meet kettle...
And maybe... maybe those fans actually DO play Mainline Fate titles because guess what? EXTRA, CCC, EXTELLA AND EXTELLA LINK ARE MAINLINE FUCKING TITLES! It's like saying Apocrypha isn't a mainline title but FGO is, none of that makes sense. Like holy shit, the fucking entitlement is hitting critical levels for a series that was never translated properly and when it finally was, most people dropped this shit except for VSB because of course they didn't.

but yeah, nasuverse can be extremely cancer at this point in time and you have different factions of the fanbase that hate the other and in versus debate cases, may try to low ball one side and wank their side. an example is Grand Order people love low balling Tsukihime and Extra, then wank Servants to being FTL planet busters casually to try and push for GO supremacy. some Tsukihime extremist like wank-scaling normal Arcueid to her Extra self and by extent putting the entire cast of Tsukihime relative to or completely above Extra god-tiers. and coming from the guy who's favorite Nasuverse series is Tsukihime, i can tell you that this is complete bullshit. the only one in that series fighting (stomping) Extra is Archetype-Earth who no one in Tsukihime scales to (and no Crimson Moon doesn't scale either contrary to some misconceptions)

I like how they keep acting like that CCC keeps getting a bad rap and then shit on anyone else who has a good point with what was literally stated about certain characters(Yes, Arcuied IS weaker on the Moon than on the Earth, it was stated outright and we see in Extella Iskandar has that same issue. Yes, Servants ARE FTL and Large Planetary+ due to shit that happened since F/SN). The only point in this rambling I see is that yes Buddha, CCC Kiara and Saber Venus would be well above the Tsukihime Top Tiers unless we see what the TYPEs can truly do and that's it.

Alright, final bit of bitching about VSB Nasuverse nonsense and why I NEVER plan on going back to this part of the site as long as I fucking live:
first off, that's Extella which is different from Extra. second, that doesn't have anything to do with being multiversal at all. third, literally all of the scans I sent. it's just bias basement dwellers who dedicate their lives to trying to make their favorite fictional series not lose by trying to downplay others by using infinite logical fallacies and not making even the slightest bit of sense. Twice in Last Encore was going to end the multiverse with the Moon Cell even because Buddha hacked into it with his NP before leaving.
wbSDV9C.png

UN3WGj5.png

1. Extella = Extra Timeline and same series. Nasu and TYPE-Moon emphatically stated as such, get fucked.
2. The Moon Cell is connected to each Moon Cell in the Extra Timeline, it's emphatically Saver's(Buddha's) Noble Phantasm which forces this to happen, NOT the Moon Cell:
Fate/EXTRA material - Encyclopedia: Transmigration into One [Noble Phantasm Name], p.156 [T]
Transmigration into One [Noble Phantasm Name]
Amita Amitabha.
It is Saver’s major Noble Phantasm.
It is the final and greatest stage of his minor Noble Phantasm, Chakravartin: Turner of the Wheel.
According to the reincarnation ideology centered on the Hindu God of Creation Brahma, all humans are a reincarnation of Brahma, and thus the entire human race is part of the same individual. (The Hindu reincarnation and transmigration timeline is sometimes ignored in our (Type-Moon) works, so don’t be silly and nitpick.)
According to this ideology, all humans will certainly attain nirvana. (become a Buddha)
This is because all humans will ultimately attain enlightenment and transmigrate.
…Uhhh—Well I have no idea what I’m saying anymore, all this transmigration and immortality business isn’t easy you know! Wow! So anyways… (Remainder omitted)
To cut a long story short Amita Amitabha saves mankind from all its pain and suffering. “Everyone will become one with me through the reincarnation cycle.”
No mortal being, no human can ever go against this process.
(Spoiler ahead) However, the protagonist isn’t alive in the first place, so there remains a tiny chance for him/her to survive this attack. This is because the protagonist has never experienced the pain of living, or the four kinds of suffering (birth, disease, old age, death).
If the production budget of EXTRA were 10 times larger, we would have included a system where the player would have attained enlightenment through playing the game and thus be able to overcome this attack. [TL NOTE: attain enlightenment = become a Buddha=be able to survive the attack]
When fighting against Saver we wanted to evoke the feeling that if players don’t win the battle in one turn, this “inescapable game-over attack” would activate.
By the way, in the game the actual damage is 5,670,000,000.

Fun fact: Nasu and co. wanted to(and it was ultimately added in a mini-Manga of Fate/Extra) of this very thing happening that they stated before:
(Spoiler ahead) However, the protagonist isn’t alive in the first place, so there remains a tiny chance for him/her to survive this attack. This is because the protagonist has never experienced the pain of living, or the four kinds of suffering (birth, disease, old age, death).
If the production budget of EXTRA were 10 times larger, we would have included a system where the player would have attained enlightenment through playing the game and thus be able to overcome this attack. [TL NOTE: attain enlightenment = become a Buddha=be able to survive the attack]

Hakuno actually fails to defeat Buddha in time, gets hit by it, actually does survive it and then beats Twice when Buddha leaves.

But yes, the Chakravatin you see there? Simply triggers that at the end, that's ALL that happens. The Moon Cell is just used because it only analyzes known timeline and hypothetical timelines, it can't literally create or delete Universes on a dime and never has.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
FGO literally has the actual characters from Extra and CCC come in and then kicks the shit out of them, what drugs is this guy on?

Shiki can kill Servants in Extra because she's been "summoned" into the same kind of body Moon Cell Servants have due to, y'know, existing inside the Moon Cell? Meaning the physical disparity is gone and unlike the other Shiki her head won't explode from looking at a Servant.

And the Extra - Extella shit is some weird cope because Extella contextualized more of the Extra stuff and especially how the Multiverse in Fate actually works, and this dude doesn't like that stuff from what I can see.

Sounds like he played Extra and CCC, considers them objectively the best ones, and is throwing a fit over their place in the franchise. Ironically exactly like he's accusing literally all of the rest of the fanbase of doing :kobeha

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
You know I gotta ask, why does everyone ignore Turas Realtas? Like I barely see anyone bring it up in versus debates and when it is you got people doubting its canonicity.

Maddie

Acclaimed
While I conditionally buy universal/multiversal 40k (As in only in the warp and places subsumed by the warp), the idea that they are always "outerversal" is just retarded, but muh dimenshunz

FGO literally has the actual characters from Extra and CCC come in and then kicks the shit out of them, what drugs is this guy on?

Shiki can kill Servants in Extra because she's been "summoned" into the same kind of body Moon Cell Servants have due to, y'know, existing inside the Moon Cell? Meaning the physical disparity is gone and unlike the other Shiki her head won't explode from looking at a Servant.

And the Extra - Extella shit is some weird cope because Extella contextualized more of the Extra stuff and especially how the Multiverse in Fate actually works, and this dude doesn't like that stuff from what I can see.

Sounds like he played Extra and CCC, considers them objectively the best ones, and is throwing a fit over their place in the franchise. Ironically exactly like he's accusing literally all of the rest of the fanbase of doing :kobeha

From what I remember talking about with Melkor, it feels like they have the shitty translations of Fate Extra/CCC that people found out was shit as hell and walked away from it while looking at better translations.
Because I don't even know half of the shit they are talking about and Extella actually references shit in CCC just like the FGO Event does(The Mythological Mystic Code is explicitly namedropped in Extella as a way to save Altera/defeat Velber 02 and then immediately dismissed as it wouldn't work the way they want it to work):

While the player doesn't select the option, the Wiki absolutely did:
When discussing how to free Altera from the shackles of the Umbral Star, Nero stated that this power would be enough to face Velber, although she feared that her Cyber Frame would not be able to handle that amount of pressure for long. However, taking into account that they also had the Royal Authority of the Regalia, Nero claims to have the power to make miracles happen. Although Nero says that using this Mystic Code is not a bad idea, Hakuno isn't entirely sure it would work. The Mythological Mystic Code is just the "manifestation of a Hero's Origin", so it wouldn't be enough to influence Altera, whose strength was backed by the Umbral Star, which is on a whole different level of power. To do so, they would need power on the same level as Altera. Even if they were to use the incredible power of the Royal Authority, and even if Saber were able to release her full power with the Mythology Mystic Code, the formats of the Moon Cell and the Umbral Star are too different. Hakuno states that this solution doesn't address the root of the problem. Since its power is ultimately just a function of the Moon's Holy Grail, all they could hope for at best would be to destroy Sefar, and even that wasn't guaranteed.[141]

Even having the equivalent of the Holy Fucking Grail to deal with the worst aspects of the Mythological Mystic Code, it wouldn't be a guaranteed win against fucking Sefar... or even to save Altera from the Umbral Star, which absolutely isn't Multiversal/Outerversal

EDIT: I fucking forgot Gilgamesh literally has a My Room line for fucking BB and realizes how much of a handful she is. Yeah, he's using his Noble Phantasm to see that far but that doesn't push him or BB being Multiversal anymore than CCC BB > Summer BB who basically became the walking Moon Cell herself.

You know I gotta ask, why does everyone ignore Turas Realtas? Like I barely see anyone bring it up in versus debates and when it is you got people doubting its canonicity.

Because people still cannot fathom that the Nasuverse works on Multiverse Theory with Timelines used out of the wazoo to make anything that comes from it canon.
And yes, it will become hilariously funny when FGO's upcoming Valentines will confirm that this series:

Is canon despite coming off like a complete joke. So why would the Manga series of FGO somehow be non-canon when it's not for the F/SN Manga series or the Anime/Movie series?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back