• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Toaru X Virtual On was a great crossover. Wish we had the game tied to it released outside Japan

E

Example

Unconfirmed
They say only mid-end calcs like going high end and even wanking RWBY is going to help. Not sure how strong Disney canon Anakin is but Legends Anakin iirc is somewhere around universal at full potential
It's a compositite version of Anakin with both canon & legends feats included so even if the whole Universal at full potential argument is excluded...

there are Continent-level feats (at minimum, Thon & Darth Nihilus razed Katarr shit) that he scales directly too.

For speed? Blaster bolts are lightspeed in legends, aren't they?

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
It's a compositite version of Anakin with both canon & legends feats included so even if the whole Universal at full potential argument is excluded...

there are Continent-level feats (at minimum, Thon & Darth Nihilus razed Katarr shit) that he scales directly too.

For speed? Blaster bolts are lightspeed in legends, aren't they?
Pretty sure they are.

Randomguy1

This…
They think Shallchair has a chance.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

🙄

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
1633263514674.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Wow, Tamamo really let herself go or at least I hope those are just roles of fat in the front. Character design is disgusting

Last edited:
This…
They think Shallchair has a chance.

🙄

I like how they love going on these rants of how bullshit Overlord is... yet ignore Yu Meiren can literally drop nonstop cataclysms on your head that can even overwhelm Mash...
A drastic move where Consort Yu causes her magical energy to rampage by destroying her own body in order to go over its limits, and after causing an abnormal weather attack by means of a hex, she reconstructs her body over again. For the Elemental Spirit Kin where their Spiritual Core is being shared with the environment, it is possible to say that this is a suicide bomb attack.

Since it is an attack method that disregards even her coordination with the other Servants and the safety of her Master, the number of situations where this can be used is limited.
Here, Da Vinci further compares fighting her to fighting a Tsunami or Hurricane with your fists and Chen Gong further translates how SOL they are to Red Hare, upon detonation of her Noble Phantasm again, Mash can barely take any more of the constant attacks before QSH calls her off.

But nah, Shaltear can somehow kill her despite her being completely unkillable(You know? That thing they pretend Salem is outside of some absolutely bullshit fashion)

@Xhominid The Fool :mjpls

The fuck are they gonna do?! Seriously, the Overlord wank is beginning to make the RWBY wank seem tame. It's either between the Fate Downplay that is just getting pathetic or the wank is just getting stupidier and stupider.

I like how it takes this to point out that Shaltear's "Anti-Heals" shouldn't do dick to Yu Mei-ren... OH WAIT, no it shouldn't because it's literally stated how Yu Mei-Ren is ridiculously hard to kill, she isn't fucking Salem:
A Bloodsucking Kind that acquire nourishment through energy drains. They are not a kind of Demonic Beast or Phantasmal Beast, but terminals that originated from the Earth’s inner sea for the sake of managing its surface… They are Elementals. In the Magic World, this species of Elementals are close to a category of being called a “True Ancestor”, but although the process of how they originated resembles that of a True Ancestor’s, they are another species of the Bloodsucking Kind where their purpose as an existence differs from theirs.

Consort Yu is a Xiannu (female Immortal) – a Zhenren (True Human) – who were spoken of in ancient Chinese traditions, and since she acquired a reason and a self-consciousness much later after she made her appearance in this world, she herself does not even know what her origins are or how she came to be.
She even "dies" in Lostbelt 3 by completely draining her Spirit Origin and her entire body into the Tree of Emptiness Mayall... and she literally comes back as a ghost. She literally destroys her entire body just to basically edit herself. She literally blows herself up in Summer 4 as part of a plan and she's just irritated that's what they asked her to do.

Anti-Heals aren't doing shit as she's literally creating new bodies entirely.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I like how they love going on these rants of how bullshit Overlord is... yet ignore Yu Meiren can literally drop nonstop cataclysms on your head that can even overwhelm Mash...

But nah, Shaltear can somehow kill her despite her being completely unkillable(You know? That thing they pretend Salem is outside of some absolutely bullshit fashion)

The fuck are they gonna do?! Seriously, the Overlord wank is beginning to make the RWBY wank seem tame. It's either between the Fate Downplay that is just getting pathetic or the wank is just getting stupidier and stupider.
Remind me what Koyan can do again?

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back