• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
The best part was the Movie Unicron post when it has nothing to do with the gestalt in the match :mjlol
and saying that was the best feat Unicron had like what :mjlol

you can look at any comic, any comic at all, and it has better feats, even if you don't know anything. But that would require them to actually know what they're talking about

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
like god damn
-marvel Unicron sleeps through a big bang that lasted trillions of years
-funpub Unicron is multiversal explicitly
-dreamwave armada stuff had him get knocked out the universe by the minicons who "had the power to destroy the universe"
-idw had him eating thousands of stars at a time

you can just throw a dart at any random TF comic featuring him and it would shit on the movie feats

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
like god damn
-marvel Unicron sleeps through a big bang that lasted trillions of years
-funpub Unicron is multiversal explicitly
-dreamwave armada stuff had him get knocked out the universe by the minicons who "had the power to destroy the universe"
-idw had him eating thousands of stars at a time

you can just throw a dart at any random TF comic featuring him and it would shit on the movie feats

Micro Unicron toy bio arguably has better feats :mjlol

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I'd appreciate the quotes if you don't mind.

Here's the one for the TMG's still being universal despite being weakened.

“We’re not the ones this is a real problem for. I just can’t figure out what ‘he’ was thinking by dragging us into the real world in this incomplete state. You could say we’re in a state where we can destroy the world but lack the strength to recreate it afterwards.”

Here's the one for Crowley not being able to defeat a TMG despite them being twice-weakened.

With Niang-Niang, it was hard to tell whether she was joking or not.

…And she was apparently losing on purpose.

Not even Aleister Crowley thought she could drive off a Magic God without the support of a true A.A.A. and without help from Holy Guardian Angel Aiwass. It would be hard to pull off with just the Blasting Rod that strengthened the power of her magic to ten times what the target thought it was.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Bigger Question. Why is Garou getting all the hype for the feat when it took him copying Saitamas punch and power and then both their fists colliding to even do the feat in the first place?

inb4 people bring up goku vs beerus

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Here's the one for the TMG's still being universal despite being weakened.

Here's the one for Crowley not being able to defeat a TMG despite them being twice-weakened.
Huh. So they're technically universal (well, more really) when they're at full power, Zombified, and after the Hijacking spell?

Weird.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
Micro Unicron toy bio arguably has better feats :mjlol
the marvel feats insanely stupid since they retconned it so much too :mjlol
it went from being the birth of the universe to multiple sources saying it created the multiverse

and galaxy force primus closing the singularity is just lol, lmao even

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
IMG_6174.png

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

what in gods name was this guy on about :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

what in gods name was this guy on about :mjlol
I think he was saying Jiren wins, but, he kinda lost the plot early on, and only came back to it at the end. :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
All I saw in that rambling is them making things up for Jiren to make up for Jiren not having anything current Accelerator hasn’t already dealt with

That's what it should have been from the word go. There's alot of things you can get from that feat... destroying fucking Stars and being Galaxy level is not one of them.

Bigger Question. Why is Garou getting all the hype for the feat when it took him copying Saitamas punch and power and then both their fists colliding to even do the feat in the first place?

inb4 people bring up goku vs beerus

Because people are slurping up the Garou feats with barely any context or even reason to actually use them correctly and thus, they think Garou can do this on his own because "Manipulating Cosmic Energy" or some bullshit.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
@Thegoldenboy2188 Remind me, do the anti-magic spears that Accelerator creates via the "strange power" from the Clonoth cause the magic recoil backlash or was that something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back