• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I mean Accelerator isn't that much better in the slightest but they legit do not understand at all that if a person can basically punch through a Universal+ Time Stop and a Dimension created of the stuff like Goku had to overpower in his rematch with Hit, I think that would be beyond what Accelerator is capable of.
Apples and oranges tbh

They're two completely different abilities.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Magick Flaming Sword > Othinus’ Gungnir feats > anything Jiren has pulled off. Accelerator stopped Flaming Sword without even trying

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Someone can break out of an ability through sheer strength but that doesn't mean they can do the same to an ability that's completely different.

That'd be an actual NLF.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Magick Flaming Sword > Othinus’ Gungnir feats > anything Jiren has pulled off. Accelerator stopped Flaming Sword without even trying
To be fair, he did need some assistance from Qliphah to do it. Though that's a moot point now anyway.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Paxton
Screenshot_1.png

:hestonpls

oh now. I read wrong. He didnt dig 1 meter. He fucking dug an entire kilometer in the very least, a microsecond
:hestonpls
digging 3 times faster than light

He's gonna be able to dig past Vectors at this point lol.
And he'll make a new Class Card for himself:

Grand Shoveler :oldryoma
And it'll make Triple H's Golden Shovel look like absolute shit with the amount of series he's gonna bury:kobeha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back