• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I keep expecting what the dude said on Sb to be wank but its fucking not. This nigga instantly built an entire fucking castle and shovel soldiers in a few seconds. What in the fuck
laughing-crying.gif

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Now that I think about it, how would Accelerator interact with an attack through shadows?

Like Emperor Crow from Toriko or Gecko Moriah from One Piece for example. :hm

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Now that I think about it, how would Accelerator interact with an attack through shadows?

Like Emperor Crow from Toriko or Gecko Moriah from One Piece for example. :hm
He would need to make his own light bright enough to drown out Emperor Crows Shadow just like Neo did

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
He would need to make his own light bright enough to drown out Emperor Crows Shadow just like Neo did
Wait, doesn't it work through spreading poison in that radius? Unless the vsb page got that wrong. (wouldn't be a first lol)

Or is it just instant death like, well, Death from Final Fantasy.

Though he probably could do that anyway.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Wait, doesn't it work through spreading poison in that radius? Unless the vsb page got that wrong. (wouldn't be a first lol)

Or is it just instant death like, well, Death from Final Fantasy.

Though he probably could do that anyway.
yeah idk where the posion shit came from
"Its true power is shown by being able to create shadows anywhere around its being, even above its own body. The key to this ability is that the Crow King creates a powerful miniature sun of concentrated light energy, which in turn gives creation to shadows. Those who find themselves in these shadows cannot think and are ravaged to non-existence by the energies generated by the Crow King's miniature sun."

While Crow King can make poison with its regular shadow. Its emperors shadow doesn't make the poison

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
  • Shadow of Death: The Bird King creates a powerful miniature sun of concentrated light energy, which in turn gives creation to shadows. Those who find themselves in these shadows are ravaged to non-existence by the energies generated by the Bird King's miniature sun. Due to its ability to spread deadly poison with just a flap of its wings, it is said that all creatures entering the shadow cast by the Bird King will stop thinking and die.

Weird. I wonder where they got that from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back