• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
What did you even mistake Accelerator for Amazo anyway?

Like what would he be doing in relation to those abilities?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
SB and a certain person has been known to make up shit about To Aru at times so you'll never know when people say that Accelerator can just create shit with Vectors, including concepts and shit.
Applying vectors to shit that wouldn't typically have one due to Personal Reality stuff is one thing, but that?

That just takes the cake.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Touma tries some talk no jutsu maybe idk :mjlol
He better talk quick
:hestonpls
Probably but to be fair, apparently each Planet is as ridiculous and as stupid as Nasuverse Earth unless they really changed shit around, it's just instead of people being on the seat or Gods, it's basically a Lostbelt King situation on steroids.
He could probably slowly copy his way up to the level needed to just not give a shit. Nasuverse is full of useful abilities they hed want to copy

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
The fact that Rensa was able to copy it at all means Satan will be able to copy it because his ability to copy shit of flat out better than hers. Compound that with the fact that Satan is hilarious more durable, has some pretty god-damned ridiculous regen that she lacks, and that he has three whole lives to burn f he somehow catastrophically fucks it up so bad it kills him (which isn't likely at all), the chances of him copying enough of IBs power to enable him to punch through Accelerator's vector field look pretty good.
As for this nonsense that he has 0 universal scale feats that suggest he's within spitting distance of it. Imagine Breaker as used by Touma disagrees with this interpretation of its ability. You don't need anywhere near universal scale bullshit to overcome it and you know it. And unfortunately for Accelerator you DEFINITELY don't need any universal scale IB shit to negate his vector field with IB. So he doesn't even need to copy it in this manner to circumvent Accelerator.
🤨

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

🤨
>people forgetting that you can literally just brute force your way through 666 satan
:hestonpls

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I think that guy is trying to say that mountain level IB (or w/e) is what got through Accelerator's redirection.

Which is like....what.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Actually, why the fuck would Satan even be able to read his mind anyway to copy IB?

Mr.OMG

Paramount
By the way, you can say that HR is a force beyond causality and time, since HR is part of Archangel Michael who exists beyond the universe and its time/history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back