• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
But yeah i got no idea who the five overs even are. what happened with them?
The Five_Overs are just Academy City tech that replicate the abilities of the Level 5s through similar means in comparison to the actual Espers, essentially.

They're basically robots/mechs?

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

This is the Railgun model of the Five_Over's, for reference.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Basically, Touma would be fucked by an Exterminatus or just basic orbital bombardment, but he'd be able to block the most fuck-strong psychic blast from Big E himself.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Basically, Touma would be fucked by an Exterminatus or just basic orbital bombardment, but he'd be able to block the most fuck-strong psychic blast from Big E himself.
Emprah: "Wait you killed him?
Random Space Marine: "Yeah..."
Emprah: "How I hit him with the most powerful mind blast I fucking had"
Random Space Marine: "Idk...I just shot him..."

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Emprah: "Wait you killed him?
Random Space Marine: "Yeah..."
Emprah: "How I hit him with the most powerful mind blast I fucking had"
Random Space Marine: "Idk...I just shot him..."
To be fair, unless it's a full on firing squad Touma could somehow bullshit his way out.

His normal reactions are somehow consistently lightning timing if not higher, but it's weird. Like it's not like he ALWAYS instantly loses against people with guns.

And you know, that canon plot armor. :mjpls
unknown.png

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Another weird idea they had was that for some reason Amazo wouldn't be able to copy accelerator or touma for some reason

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
He could probably copy Accelerator's stuff (if you want to count it as non-magic) but Imagine Breaker is... weird.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
idk man. I would think the speed force or willpower would be a lot harder to copy
That's why I said it's weird. :maybe

The issue is that copying it basically causes you to self-destruct due to some metaphysical rule that makes it so that only one of each right hand power can exist at a time.

To be fair, unless it's a full on firing squad Touma could somehow bullshit his way out.

His normal reactions are somehow consistently lightning timing if not higher, but it's weird. Like it's not like he ALWAYS instantly loses against people with guns.

And you know, that canon plot armor. :mjpls
unknown.png

I know that's supposed to be cute but I'm never a fan of calling out someone's plot armor like that.
"B-But the Nasuverse does it all the time" And Nasuverse ALSO has Multiverse Theory and Shirou and Artoria canonically died hundreds of times which can also be backtraced into Tsukihime with Shiki Tohno(which has the same amount of Bad/Dead Ends F/SN has) and even FGO(where Ritsuka canonically died once before SE.RA.PH shenanigans happened)

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
That's why I said it's weird. :maybe

The issue is that copying it basically causes you to self-destruct due to some metaphysical rule that makes it so that only one of each right hand power can exist at a time.
Imagine a Golden Man wielding vector shit and IB but with none of the downsides either would ever give just floating around your planet looking for his purpose in life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back