• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
SB gonna be SB and downplay as much as possible

And then when it comes to One Punch Man, use Author Intent and blast feats into the atmosphere(Putting Boros's Final Attack is Planetary and Saitama stopped that but didn't try and punch away Garou's GRB means he couldn't) to get Garou to Star Level...

You know, the same thing they shit on when people bring up feats they don't like.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
muzan ain't gameplay levels, since he moves in between the manga spectrum through black and white colors, in 2D, and, can affect 3D while we watch him, in movie version or the tv series, radahn is just former updated patch levels - prob big brain sb

:mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
@Blade i might have overlooked how insane the human thunderbolt feat is in distortion detective :russ

which makes the Roland vs rwby thread even funnier in hindsight

roland is 2D poker levels, rwby can affect the 2.5D spectrum, thus roland never had a chance of reacting and countering - prob sb

:mjlol

they downplay elden ring so much which is weird because it's the most clear a miyzaki game has ever been with feats

dark souls is way more esoteric with it

Dude, someone came in with a whole ass set of feats for the Invincible Series and SB pointblank stated "It didn't matter, Comics have negative continuity and never made any sense, denied".

Miyazaki series would never have a chance if Invincible, a series with one person behind it, has them pulling that much shit to not given Nolan or Mark any real scaling at all.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i want downstait to make the theme of sv marcus when he joins nxt, asked by vince

only for downstait to found out that marcus ain't an obd''er after lurking our convos and they give him as theme

*oh no, a new challenger appears*

tfr jack garland appears and punches marcus so bad, he isekai's him to that spidey plushie quest, so, no theme time :russ :hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back