• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam most likely loses this one. His Post-Crisis incarnation could only move as fast as Mach 500 before running out of stamina.

:grimgio

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

This has nothing to do with vs. debates, but holy fuck this is a bad take.

I honestly feel like Pyron is being dirty here. Sure he's not Dimtri or Morrigan level but I'm pretty certain Pyron would body DBZ.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... no, just... no.
RWBY would actually get their asses kicked by Homelander, he would score a win for once here.

And yet when he fights the Tarnished ingame and Malenia in trailer hes not throwing around star+ level power wether on physicals or magic.

His movement and combat speed outside his meteor doesnt compare to that of high tier DS characters- and the meteor can even be dodged by characters slower than him.

Even if both Radahn and Malenia were in this VS they'd still get blitzed by Muzan

My fucking Lord in Heaven, what trash is this?
Let's ignore that there ARE characters in Elden Ring that actually uses cosmic phenomena as the basis of their attacks(And literally everything about the Elden Beast)... Rahdan is literally using Gravitational Magic to even stay on his horse while he's fundamentally insane as well as using that power to keep those "stars" in the sky(It's only in parentheses as I haven't played Elden Ring). We see that when the second he dies, they literally fall out of orbit and impact the ground... that would be Star level right freaking there to keep those damn constellations in the sky while you are COMPLETELY INSANE AND STILL DO THE SHIT YOU DID.

And considering Malenia fought him and is still equal to him despite falling into the Scarlet Rot... that would scale her too.

Besides, what series constantly uses that level of power all the time and make it be "obvious"? Not even One Punch Man does that.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... no, just... no.
RWBY would actually get their asses kicked by Homelander, he would score a win for once here.

My fucking Lord in Heaven, what trash is this?
Let's ignore that there ARE characters in Elden Ring that actually uses cosmic phenomena as the basis of their attacks(And literally everything about the Elden Beast)... Rahdan is literally using Gravitational Magic to even stay on his horse while he's fundamentally insane as well as using that power to keep those "stars" in the sky(It's only in parentheses as I haven't played Elden Ring). We see that when the second he dies, they literally fall out of orbit and impact the ground... that would be Star level right freaking there to keep those damn constellations in the sky while you are COMPLETELY INSANE AND STILL DO THE SHIT YOU DID.

And considering Malenia fought him and is still equal to him despite falling into the Scarlet Rot... that would scale her too.

Besides, what series constantly uses that level of power all the time and make it be "obvious"? Not even One Punch Man does that.
theyre arguing radahn jumping into the atmosphere doesnt scale to anyone either lol

i just remembered you can dodge cloud to ground lightning in game so even by gameplay mechanics, it's MHS like it was for Sekiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back