• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
I'm ready for Ironman to use a Beyonder killing armor which just looks like these dorks with an arc reactor since Marvel is running outta ideas for him

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Its sad because they still good runs for some characters but the run always downhill as soon as their new universe ending crossover event happens King in Black is an exception but even then it had some stinkers

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
idk I think he had the infinity gauntlet once but humans apparently can't use it as well as guys like Thanos can, so who knows how much power he got out of it.

Mr.OMG

Paramount

Why do people even talk about illusions and the like if Aqua is the fastest in Naruto, and thus sends Madara flying into space in one blow.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Where are IG users even placed at again? I've heard anywhere from universal, to multiversal with universal range, to straight up omniversal. Though I'm skeptical about the last point considering events lol

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Where are IG users even placed at again? I've heard anywhere from universal, to multiversal with universal range, to straight up omniversal. Though I'm skeptical about the last point considering events lol
I'd assume multiversal+ at the least. The Soul Gem alone is it's own entire multiverse iirc.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
from what i understand
full power optimal usage=omniversal, based on Thanos using the IG in the realm of manifestations where the true forms of cosmics reside, so it scales to Multi-Eternity and such

other parallel universe IG are only universal and only able to be used in their universe

There was also a recent retcon about each infinity gem containing a multiverse or some shit but idk about that

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
mother of god danger GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back