• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
Because thats who "Dan" is. Except he's still not as bad considering Tsuna had MULTIPLE people from the future, including his fucking self confirm he grow's up to be a mafioso but still spends the rest of the series denying it and we go through the same nonsense of him denying his destiny, to accepting it, to denying it again at the end of every arc.
I know but you didn't have to remind me I try to purge it outta my head along with anytime Xanxus lost :obamalaugh

Mr.OMG

Paramount
He picked up a ton of battle experience from living and dying billions of times. That’s about it

Acqua isn’t really a durability feat as in he take a serious hit from a Saint. The man was purposefully holding back to avoid killing him
Wait, since when is that not a feat.

As a member of God's Right Seat, and also a Saint, it was a devastating strike released by a monster.

The boy's body hanging on the mace flew off the metal bridge at a cannon-like speed, through the handles, colliding several times with the dark and icy surface of the water several hundred meters away. As it was too fast, the boy's body bounced 2 to 3 times before sinking beside a cruise boat, causing the river water to pop up like a water pillar.

After a while, a huge explosion could be heard.

Without confirming whether his target was dead, Acqua turned his back on Itsuwa.

Finally, he said,

"Just one day."

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Wait, since when is that not a feat.

As a member of God's Right Seat, and also a Saint, it was a devastating strike released by a monster.

The boy's body hanging on the mace flew off the metal bridge at a cannon-like speed, through the handles, colliding several times with the dark and icy surface of the water several hundred meters away. As it was too fast, the boy's body bounced 2 to 3 times before sinking beside a cruise boat, causing the river water to pop up like a water pillar.

After a while, a huge explosion could be heard.

Without confirming whether his target was dead, Acqua turned his back on Itsuwa.

Finally, he said,

"Just one day."
In the sense that Acqua was still pulling back his punches to avoid killing him. Most you can say.

He’s superhuman but up to what he’s taken. He’s definetly not durable enough to take a genuine hit from Kanzaki or Acqua if they wanted to really kill him

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Lmao, look at this.

Apparently cutting mercury in half is Galaxy level. And Top calc's it to star level, which I'm pretty sure is still an exaggeration

I actually missed this

He could be right. Its not just the destruction of the planet since that would be only planet+

Its the fact that it released enough energy to travel all the way from earth and cleanly split Mercury before impacting the sun and the timeframe is less than a second. The yield would depend on how they calced the destruction but its definitely way higher than planet level

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
No way, like nebulously way above planet level sure, but I just can't believe that feat is anywhere near small star to small galaxy level. The sun should've taken more damage than just having it's corona blasted away again if that was the case.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
No way, like nebulously way above planet level sure, but I just can't believe that feat is anywhere near small star to small galaxy level. The sun should've taken more damage than just having it's corona blasted away again if that was the case.
Probably in the ball park of it though the distance, speed and expansion in the feat is probably decently big

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Nah

considering the distance the sun would have taken the least damage from it

Mr.OMG

Paramount
In the sense that Acqua was still pulling back his punches to avoid killing him. Most you can say.

He’s superhuman but up to what he’s taken. He’s definetly not durable enough to take a genuine hit from Kanzaki or Acqua if they wanted to really kill him
A few hundred meters is a few hundred meters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back