• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Fuck that Obito reveal, dear god, I had a conniption when that happened and the fact people still defend that shit by acting like "Rin didn't influence it, it was the system Obito truly hates" and I'm like... IT STILL ULTIMATELY HAPPENED DUE TO RIN'S DEATH!
The fucker basically put the shit and all of the onus of his hatred due to her dying like fuck the hell off.
i was mad because i called that shit when i was 12 years old. it was far too stupid to actually go with

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
overall, the major weakness of the anime is, they don't follow most of the times the canon of a series, but when they adapt canon fights and add extra cool scenes, it's >> manga, by default, cuz ost and vacting

unironically though

kakashi vs obito in the anime, is top 5 fights actually, really good cqc choreo

The only good thing out of that trashfire... not even the Anime could save Kaguya though...

i was mad because i called that shit when i was 12 years old. it was far too stupid to actually go with

Virtually everyone did... and the dumbass still went for it... unbelievable.
I thought it was just going to be Obito's corpse masqueraded by someone else like Orochimaru's Forbidden Jutsu but NOPE.

Type-Rey

Retired
I understand why niggas are so sour on Nardo, especially the post timeskip era cuz that final arc was ungodly levels of awful but... up until the end of the Pain arc, the series kept being solid.

And that was what ? 400 + chapters.

That is comfortably above where most manga series start to dip, so if nothing else i give credit to Kishi for beeing able to keep it readable that long.

I understand why niggas are so sour on Nardo, especially the post timeskip era cuz that final arc was ungodly levels of awful but... up until the end of the Pain arc, the series kept being solid.

And that was what ? 400 + chapters.

That is comfortably above where most manga series start to dip, so if nothing else i give credit to Kishi for beeing able to keep it readable that long.

It did and did it better than Bleach... and then it smashed into the ground while Bleach was still falling down the slope and One Piece ultimately started dipping.

Type-Rey

Retired
It did and did it better than Bleach... and then it smashed into the ground while Bleach was still falling down the slope and One Piece ultimately started dipping.
I think the more pressing problem with Nardo is that its a one of the most hypocritical manga ever concieved.

The very notion of presenting the titular character as an underdog for most of the series when he's Jesus is baffling to the mind.

Let alone the fact that war criminals get redeemed after a 10 minutes talk but then again,,,that's the power of Jesus.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Samurai 8 would have worked if there was action and real world building and less endless exposition and the MC wasn’t a wuss that had all his powers basically handed to him without effort.

Kishimoto managed to make a manga about space samurai boring. The whole Princess thing was pretty cringe too.

Mashima destroyed Samurai 8 with his Sci-fi Fairy Tail spin-off.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
op traded some things it did well to focus on others

preskip is still the complete package, but the majority of postskip arcs are still at least good

also his art didn't turn to shit like kishi's did
Or Toriyama's to a degree. We went from buff beasts in the Saiyans to small, skinny dipshits in Cabba and fat midgets like that one female Saiyan in the DBS manga that wasn't even named. :mjlol

Type-Rey

Retired
Is there legit one sequel/spinoff of a long ass series ?

Don't know of any aside from obviously Jojo but that's structured that way on purpose and maybe Saint Seyia .

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
never forget

OBITO WAS THE COOLEST GUY

8360660-2441789008-DrH0_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back