• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Will you believe me if i told you the anime is even worse?
I wouldn’t. The anime thankfully uses Kishi’s better art style so it’s easy on the eyes and while I can’t comment on the overall content, the animation quality is pretty sick.

Naruto and Sauce vs Momoshiki was one of the best choreographed fights I’ve seen in years.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Is there legit one sequel/spinoff of a long ass series ?

Don't know of any aside from obviously Jojo but that's structured that way on purpose and maybe Saint Seyia .
Half the the Toaru series is spin-offs and side stories while the main series itself is long as hell.

Railgun, Accelerator manga, Mental Out, Dark Matter one-shot, Railgun getting its own spin-off with Astral Buddy

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
8360660-2441789008-DrH0_.jpg
The one single moment where most realized that Nardo may genuinely be retarded. :mjlol

That is, if his constant pining and chasing after his gay husbando Sasgay didn't clue you in first.:hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
just like with bleach, it should had ended with the first ichigo vs

grimmjow fight :mjlol, it would had been such a unique tier ending, the mc losing and having a tragic ending, with the ending showing, having ichigo going on a journey to get stronger and returning even stronger than before = implying a sequel, in the future :wow

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The one single moment where most realized that Nardo may genuinely be retarded. :mjlol

That is, if his constant pining and chasing after his gay husbando Sasgay didn't clue you in first.:hestonpls
Never understood how Naruto could say this and cry about a guy who among all the horrendous shit he’s done, is also responsible for killing both his parents and almost killing him as a baby fresh out of the womb.

Yet at the same time, he can brutally kill Kakuzu with no remorse. Like, Kakuzu had dreams too Naruto. And legit reasons to be as evil as he was over Obito doing all his bullshit over getting cucked

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
You know though Naruto as a MC fought the way you should by spamming noob tier attacks like a 3 year old playing Eddie Gordo while the rest of the series had edgelords trying to play 5D chess :kobeha
it's like a profoundly shittier version of Gon, which was probably on some level intentional

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I wouldn’t. The anime thankfully uses Kishi’s better art style so it’s easy on the eyes and while I can’t comment on the overall content, the animation quality is pretty sick.

Naruto and Sauce vs Momoshiki was one of the best choreographed fights I’ve seen in years.
nah

fights like against isshiki and momoshiki are >> every lol manga fight :highbars, i know, but it's the truth
Sure there are some highs but the lows are fucking low. Jesus christ
Like when Boruto ran full speed at someone but it was the slowest fucking run you'd ever see in your life

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Never understood how Naruto could say this and cry about a guy who among all the horrendous shit he’s done, is also responsible for killing both his parents and almost killing him as a baby fresh out of the womb.

Yet at the same time, he can brutally kill Kakuzu with no remorse. Like, Kakuzu had dreams too Naruto. And legit reasons to be as evil as he was over Obito doing all his bullshit over getting cucked
This one panel makes me genuinely wonder what the fuck was going on in the writing room as Kishi was penning and drawing out the chapter. Like, how in the fuck did he ever think this was a good thing for Narutardo to say? :tupac After how emotional the guy got over his parents, in particular his mom and finally being able to meet her in a sense within his mind/soul and expressed his sadness over never having her in his life, you'd think Obito would forever be on Nardo's shitlist for being responsible for her and Minato's deaths.

But no, apparently, at some point, Obito became the 'coolest guy ever' in Narutardo's mind.:mjlol What, did he give Nardo the secret to gaining Sasgay's affection or some shit?:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back