• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

:blobwhat

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

"The resistance IF IT EXISTS."

There's no IF, Heracles is pretty clear that he can never be killed by the same method twice, Archer had to use six different Noble Phantasms (presumably) to take those lives. The only exception is if you use an attack so powerful that it kills him multiple times in one shot, as is what happened with Caliburn (near as I can tell anyway).

I don't know Xiang Yu so I don't know if he can beat Heracles or not, although I would ask what about his fighting style "hard counters" Heracles?

Type-Rey

Retired
There's no IF, Heracles is pretty clear that he can never be killed by the same method twice,
Practically , that's true, tehnically , not so much.

You kill Herc with an attack , he comes back and he gets like +100 resistance to that attack.
If you can use the same attack but power it up enough that it bypasses that additional resistance, you're good.

Alex Cross

yeah that guy alex cross/lucas hood (believe it's him) had actually posted this on many forums, although few people actually listen lol. He did get VSB to delete their demonbane pages though :kobeha
I tried to explain they are using a fan-fictional character but they won't listen. Most people didn't even play the sequel but instead made stuffs out of their ass.

Again, they keep believing Heracles is made of tissue paper and you need to be just a percent stronger every time to bypass God Hand when that's not how it works in reality(As Rey stated, you need to basically amp that by virtually 100% of the last hit if you are using the same method. Artoria Alter can bypass it because her Mana Burst is just that bullshit even compared to other Mana Burst users)
Xiang Yu is HILARIOUSLY strong(He's Dragon Tier just in basic operations) but Heracles is still canonically more bullshit than him despite literally having virtual bullshit precognition.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Again, they keep believing Heracles is made of tissue paper and you need to be just a percent stronger every time to bypass God Hand when that's not how it works in reality.
Basically, just because an attack IS A rank doesn't mean every single one is gonna kill him or even cut him. He's still a fucking tank with legs at the end of the day.

Not to mention Heracles still has a higher strength stat and equal agility, so it's not like it's just gonna be easy for Xiang Yu to land these hits, even with his pre-cog
Xiang Yu is HILARIOUSLY strong(He's Dragon Tier just in basic operations) but Heracles is still canonically more bullshit than him despite literally having virtual bullshit precognition.
So he could take a few lives but Heracles would still beat him out in the end? That's kind of the impression I got from reading Xiang Yu's wiki anyway.

Type-Rey

Retired
So he could take a few lives but Heracles would still beat him out in the end? That's kind of the impression I got from reading Xiang Yu's wiki anyway.
Basically, it would be a long tanky fight imo where it might come down to energy consumption and how that affects their respective masters.

Herk has the higher hand because Xiang's NP sucks ass and wouldn't do shit to Herk and so he would be only using his physicall shit against Herk and even if we were generous enough to assume his physical shit would be enough to bypass Herk's durability and GH, niggas forget that he can bullshit willpower himself to stay alive if the situation is desperate enough.

Xiang is durable enough to the point where he can eat high level NPs without breaking a sweat so probably , the only way he goes down if Herk uses the best god damn Nine Lives he ever pulled off ,which might or not be enough and so we circle back to this being a long , drawn out fight .

Basically, just because an attack IS A rank doesn't mean every single one is gonna kill him or even cut him. He's still a fucking tank with legs at the end of the day.

Not to mention Heracles still has a higher strength stat and equal agility, so it's not like it's just gonna be easy for Xiang Yu to land these hits, even with his pre-cog

Yeah, that's the actual point here as it's basically 2 bullshit tanks(Xiang Yu straight up took a TNR Clarent Blood Arthur with no damage and called the shit minimum, it's the most based shit ever :oldryoma) going at each other until one drops and Heracles has the advantage in God Hand and Xiang Yu has his bullshit Precognition.

Here, Mordred explicitly goes against waiting for the rocket to deliver it's payload and suggests that she uses her Noble Phantasm to destroy it before it lands and Ritsuka agrees.

Here, it's shown that despite it being a direct hit, Xiang Yu comes out of the wreckage practically unharmed and notes that Mordred's True Name Release Clarent Blood Arthur was a "minimal" threat level(considering CBA is an A+ Noble Phantasm, that's an ABSURD amount of power to be called "minimal" all things considered, especially with how Noble Phantasm and Strength ultimately differ by a massive amount)

In a sense but it would be far, FAR more of a drag down brawl unless we give Heracles Nine Lives.
Still would be a cool match to see.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

Well isn't that just strange...

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

come on now

sb seems also lurks my posts, remember