Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Muh higher dimensions and conceptual Shinra and Little Miss Despair

Come back to me when there’s an actual argument against Othinus rewriting all of Fire Force into Soul Eater with a twirl of her lance

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Something's not right here, and I can't put my finger on it..

Oh wait, it's implying Yhwach and Shinra are even remotely comparable to each other to put them up against the same character.

seth

Preeminent

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Unless it's shown to actually be a part of Fiamma's powers, we don't give characters those abilities unless you do agree that Yhwach has all of the Sternritter abilities as well right?
I think you're a bit confused.
The link redirects to a specific post but it "previews" the first message on the page.

I was referring to them making a page specifically for Imagine Breaker, not the stuff about Fiamma.
And the mechanics for the Holy Right = / = Yhwach's Schrift lending/awakening regardless, but I see your point.

I think you're a bit confused.
The link redirects to a specific post but it "previews" the first message on the page.

I was referring to them making a page specifically for Imagine Breaker, not the stuff about Fiamma.
And the mechanics for the Holy Right = / = Yhwach's Schrift lending/awakening regardless, but I see your point.

Well fuck, I got confused on why the preview was weird to the post you linked but either way, I know Fiamma's Right came from Archangel Michael but I mean it still has to show that it fully copies from Michael's abilities, is all.
That's why I brought up the Yhwach shit since people try that with his abilities too despite not showing the Schrifts he absorbed.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

:mjgrin

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
If this is about Fiamma not scaling to Curtana Blades dimension cutting

1) He called the blades junk that wouldn’t make him any stronger or do anything other than break from the weight of his own power the moment he touched them since he draws from power of Archangel Michael to a greater degree than even the Original could do so

2) Even Kanzaki can replicate the dimension severing feat with just her regular magic

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
If this is about Fiamma not scaling to Curtana Blades dimension cutting

1) He called the blades junk that wouldn’t make him any stronger or do anything other than break from the weight of his own power the moment he touched them since he draws from power of Archangel Michael to a greater degree than even the Original could do so

2) Even Kanzaki can replicate the dimension severing feat with just her regular magic
Hell, the omnidimensional slicing is probably why the Holy Right is consistently stated to not require physical power to eliminate a target.

Or at least it's the most likely option.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

>base Thanos losing to the Nasuverse, Toriko, and Bleach

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

>base Thanos losing to the Nasuverse, Toriko, and Bleach

Thanos neg diffs wtf

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I've been thinking of some potentially overpowered tag teams in fiction and off the top of my head we got shit like

Simon and Guy
Kumogawa and Touma
Accelerator and Encounter
Victini and Majin Buu
The Flash and Pucci w/ Made in Heaven

I cant think of any other ones at the moment
Kumagawa and Touma sounds pretty broken, though I'm not sure if Kumagawa would be able to retcon the latter dying given IB :hm

Accelerator and Kumagawa might be a better team-up imo

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Kumagawa and Touma sounds pretty broken, though I'm not sure if Kumagawa would be able to retcon the latter dying given IB :hm

Accelerator and Kumagawa might be a better team-up imo
Nah he could 100% bring touma back. He would just delete the event that caused touma to die in the first place. Ib never plays a part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back