• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Gundman? I haven't watched it.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
maybe he can get him to write the screenplay

he gon bring out all of his dusty vols and cherry pick the good feats only, in order to get that push

then, the movie will be rejected, cuz those toys are losing even from rwby, in trends on the net and cant sell very well

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Reminds me of demon bane due to all infinity and higher hierarchy thing. Though I guess when it comes to DB cosmology, @Alex Cross is better to go to.

So, it features things like Umineko Cosmology. Neat!

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
imagine, the no aru stan bots we have, managed to not get perm banned from here

and he did, to the point, fully banned both from fanzverse and olf obd, the irony
You underestimated us, clearly.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
porchveral definition: a kamachi porch is a room or gallery located in front of an entrance of a building that allows the visitors to be amazed from the no aru quality, in front of thousands of sb and reddit stans, while the olf obd prevents them to enter into their crew, out of their obd yard, with nasu and mcu bait posts

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Well that Percy thread got locked by mods due to a ton of reports. Anyone want to place bets on how long it will take for Coping Lock to get the hammer on SB?

I say he gets banned within no more than a week from now

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

>Rin isn't even supersonic

Nigga.

Pick your poison...

Status
Not open for further replies.