• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 3: Laugh Hard with a Vengence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

whats with this guy and putting fictional forces against the real world. the Enclave shit stomp their way through WW2 and not a soul is gonna stop them

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Holy shit
At least they weren't crazy enough to pit Team RWBY against comic Doomsday, as that would've been a million times worse. :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
is nasuverse weak or not SB which is it:lul
Its one guy, a relative newbie on SB, thats wanking Fate and arguing against everyone else

Someone else there even brought up what I did of how having simply enough natural luck is enough to dodge Gae Bolg

Their response is “Muh Concepts, Food Luck not conceptual enough”

GTFO here with that. Muh Concepts is one of the most overused and overrated arguments there is

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
It's one of those cases where it's actually baffling how you could be wanking this hard.

Food Luck and Luck and Fate are quite literally 1:1.

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average

The Rick and Morty wiki actually explains a character as "Omniverse Embodiment" with a link to the fucking superpower wiki lol
Extra cringe points for immediately misspelling the term in the trivia section.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
like there is conceptual shit in fate but uh

it's not like food luck is somehow unimpressive either, that shit was borderline just reality warping
It’s just a fancy term for reality warping.

Food Luck messes with Probability itself and diverting and stopping attacks is one of its most basic applications

like there is conceptual shit in fate but uh

it's not like food luck is somehow unimpressive either, that shit was borderline just reality warping

The only reason I think they are saying stuff like that is because it's been more noted that Luck in Fate is less of "It's there for plot convenience" and more "You can literally stop a town destroying Meteor from colliding in your town because you exist in it or can tell the cause and effect on a Planetary scale to fuck off even though you are supposed to be killed by the effect".

The problem is that Food Luck is WAY beyond that level of control in terms of Servants or even the Planet's control over it.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Vsbattles when they give a character a certain level of AP but the character who literally survives that attack doesn't have the appropriate durability (Coronzon).

:mjlol

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
but yeah nah SB makes no sense.

One minute they will argue that IB can negate Saitamas strength because IB can decide what is and isn't considered natural
the next minute they will claim Golden Amazo can't beat Accelerator
and then they will claim that To Aru would lose to Contessa or Yhwach.
Make that shit make sense
I mean, that is literally how IB and the Pure World function.
That's why you have to compare what IB has and has not worked on, and Saitama's strength is pretty much analogous to Saints.

Hence it doesn't work anyway.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
The only reason I think they are saying stuff like that is because it's been more noted that Luck in Fate is less of "It's there for plot convenience" and more "You can literally stop a town destroying Meteor from colliding in your town because you exist in it or can tell the cause and effect on a Planetary scale to fuck off even though you are supposed to be killed by the effect".

The problem is that Food Luck is WAY beyond that level of control in terms of Servants or even the Planet's control over it.
last part is what I mean Midora's food luck was literally just making planet sized fists that were moving in a straight line toward the earth miss for absolutely no reason :skully

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
last part is what I mean Midora's food luck was literally just making planet sized fists that were moving in a straight line toward the earth miss for absolutely no reason :skully
The dude in the thread was trying to argue that Food Luck isn't straight bullshit, that Gae Bolg has 100% accuracy and never misses and that Food Luck doesn't essentially warp reality
:hestonpls

Yeah, that's primarily what I do agree with.
There's alot of shit in the Nasuverse SB just ignores despite it being blatantly stated with no Hyperbole.
Cu gathers enough Magical Energy into Gae Bolg against Archer it starts legit distorting space around it...
Here, Gae Bolg's power distorts space as Cu readies to throw it.

and FGO brings that back twice over with the Lion King unsheathing Rhongomyniad's full power to the point it affects Time and Space and fucks with Chaldeas' equipment... which is outside Time and Space.

And Koyanskaya, who isn't even a full Beast, was warping Space just by existing in Olympus and going into her Nascent Form literally was eroding Space with her existence as well:
cMnJdRC.jpg

odlYDT3.jpg

But then they only go and state it matters... when it's against foes they should have no right in defeating in the fashion SB says they would.

EDIT: I forgot EMIYA's deal with Caladbolg II damaging Medea through warping space around it as well:
Here, EMIYA aims Caladbolg II at Medea, Medea hastily casts defensive magic, EMIYA fires Caladbolg II. Here, Caladbolg II distorts space as it travels, Caladbolg II easily penetrates Medea's defense. Even if she had tried to teleport, how Caladbolg II distorts space would have twisted her up anyway. Here, Medea uses all her magical energy to heal herself from the indirect hit she took from Caladbolg II. Both Medea and her protection were damaged by Caladbolg II's after-effects. Here, firing Caladbolg II leaves EMIYA with a weak magical energy. Here, Medea's left weak too as EMIYA's attack took away most of her body and magical energy.

My entire point if someone wants to argue isn't "Why are people ignoring the space warping" and more "These are just byproducts of the actual power of the person or the attack itself" as it's weird people in SB will ignore this but then put absolute onus into Yamamoto's Bankai would have killed RyodYhwach by existing... but don't do that with Quetzalcoatl's Piedra Del Sol despite working the exact same way.

So yeah, that's my entire point in a nutshell. Schrodinger's SB Nasuverse because they still do this even if it isn't Midora.

Last edited:

seth

Preeminent

making profiles for fucking suggverse. Not even VS battles would do that but they fucking did it

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

making profiles for fucking suggverse. Not even VS battles would do that but they fucking did it
"This character can tap multiverses with their pinky toe but this character's willpower is also great enough to change the alignment of the solar system"

God fucking damn Suggs has no sense of scale :mjlol

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

"there's no proof that Grand Lancer is FTL"

Bruh.

I beg your pardon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back