• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4: Outskirts Ningen Dome - Laughing edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I don’t think anyone here knows the other guy fighting Voldemort here :hm

Name sounds straight out of an RPG though

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I don’t think anyone here knows the other guy fighting Voldemort here :hm

Name sounds straight out of an RPG though
Going from what I seen belos should stomp

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
What feats the guy or his series have?

Not a high bar to clear HP, so I figured that had to be the direction here
Honestly it’s just some Disney Channel show

Don’t know about the specific character but the verse in general doesn’t seem too powerful

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Uh... :mjlol

shiny

Paramount

Tbh aside from Yhwach or anyone who scales to the world-busting feats, the setting doesn't have much of an answer to Tiamat. Especially when Bull of Heaven's power was elaborated on more recently, and that thing can only stall Tiamat for a day or two.

shiny

Paramount

Actually it is. We are told Gaia snd Alaya regulates their own Worlds Timelines and that the Ultimate Ones are the embodiments of their respective worlds
This is a total and blatantly false. Gaia and Alaya don't regulate their own World Timelines. They are both functions that regulate timeline of The World and no we never known what the pruning phenomenon really is. Ultimate One while powerful are only a representative as the strongest live form on a planet. Have u ever seen Archtype Earth ever mentioned to be able to go to different timeline? No

The Fantasy Tree that powered ORT in LB7 is inferior to Orts own core despite Ort replicating the function of the tree across every other tree in LB7 the moment he activated the modified Crystal Valley. Indeed part of why Grand Foreigner was even possible was because those trees were able to create timelines with Ort using one in its dying moments combined with the Heroic Spirits it had eaten to hack into the Throne of Heroes and force itself on the Throne. As the ability to create whole new timelines is still inferior to the original core it once possessed it is a very clear sign that Orts raw power output is equal to that of a Multiverse.
Foreigner are Foreigner bcs they are being totally outside of Human Order or the natural order of the World, past and present. In LB 7 the Fantasy Trees with the so called Galaxy Seed, but there no concrete proof that each and everyone of them really hold a miniature galaxy or not, which mean it can be similar to Reality Marble and the World Egg theory. Not to mention, the Throne of Heroes no matter how you argue, sure outside of time and space but its never was said to be universal in it pure definition, only limited to a certain portion of the timeline system. ORT output is said in LB 7 is stellar class. So your multiversal logic is bull bcs The World is an complex multiversal, not multiversal the like DC multiverse. Stop spreading misinformation just bcs u like your own definition

There's also a few other things to note is that Ort scales with Brunestud (another Ultimate One) who fought Zelretch at his prime and Zelretch needed the infinite amount of mana from an infinite amount of parallel universes just to actually be able to fight him (well that and according to recent works likely also the aid of another True Magician hence him helping the Mages Association). Even then Zelretch if I recall wasn't the one who actually landed the finishing blow as much as had Brunestud get hit by his own attack
Zelretch Jeweled Sword use magical energy from a certain area of infinite timelines, that doesn't mean the Sword it self can channel the infinite amount in a single stroke. Also Brunestud never was the strongest of the Type in our solar system, that ORT spot, and as said before it output is stellar class. True Magic is powerful and certainly a cheat, but remember, it considered Magic only bcs the current science have no idea or theory of how its work.

Also, one last note is that both Anti-Planet and Anti-World Noble Phantasms exist and have been stated to indeed possess the power to destroy a planet and a World (used in this context seems to mean Universe and not planet as Anti-planet NP already exist and Ea hasn't had that changed) but don't because the Counter Force, which is made of the interplay between Gaia and Alaya, is able to prevent them from actually destroying everything
The only ever attack that noted to be certainly planet scale are Ars Amandel Salomonis and LB Zeus's Noble Phantasm. LB Artemis attack wasn't even continental attack. And do you know what funny, a reality marble manifested can be considered a World, the Age of God Norse texture is considered a world. the replication of Greek texture stored inside Achilles shield is a World. An Anti-WOrld NP mean its can destroy the texture not the planet, including EA, get your fact straight

The Nasuverse isn't really built on the idea of vast raw power levels but that conceptual advantage triumphs raw power overtime. Velber is the biggest offender of this as for most of her rampage she was actually weaker then the Gods but kept winning because she had a conceptual advantage against them. The Ultimate Ones are the exception having both Conceptual advantage against everything on earth as well as the raw power to back it up which forces the only things that can actually do anything against them being True Magics which break the rules of the World (even then the one time it was actually done without redirecting the attack of one was in Notes with the effort requiring Six True Magic users and it also killed them), weapons using the planet's own energy(Slash Emperor uses Gaia's dead remains for instance), and weapons which could realistically also destroy Gaia as well (the True Black Barrel which is designed to destroy the Grain/True Ether that makes up their bodies and even then thats not guaranteed to work)
You said that yet u missed the entire point. The World is an complex Multiversal existence. Calling its Multiversal like DC multiverse is absolutely bull. LB ORT is a bigger threat than any single individual that the Umbral Star could employ. Also as noted by V/V ability in Notes and ORT's crystal valley, the Type can pose their own reality with ORT can do so passively. Anything that doesn't come from Human Order or from natural Order do not confined to the set of rule of the World. That the entire reason why Sefar could just nom Gods like snack and required Excalibur to be forged in the first place

There is also the fact Earth's passive laws can prevent beings like Sefar and King Protea from being able to reach their maximum level, the later explicitly being stated to reach a universal-level calamity a step short of the speed of the expansion of the universe in cyber-space due to these same laws not being present.
Sefar do not fall under Earth passive law cause she an alien invader. King Protea can only exist bcs the environment she is born from is inside the MoonCell, she and High Servant like Alter Ego Muramasa aren't even allowed to exist in the first place. Also the Universe u mentioned are not using it actual intepretion, cause in Extra, the so called Universe is in truth Universe of Human Awareness aka the Goddamn Solar system. Also, no Amaterasu doesn't actually drag the real sun to the Reverse side, that is hyperbole
And this man is trying to show that he knows Fate...

Where did this nonsense come from that the Universe is equal to the solar system? When we literally have a fucking Chiron noble phantasm that just wouldn't be real under those conditions.

Universe of Human Awareness is literally just a term for the perception of time.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Everytime I see tiamat I'm thinking of everything but fate

Everytime I see tiamat I'm thinking of everything but fate
Every time I see Tiamat, I think of this bitch
tiamat-28.png

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back