Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I think they can do it , but it will requiere alot of teamwork and the sole image of Nasu Magus working together for something good is probably the most bizarre thing in the whole verse :skully .
But ignoring that , how they fight the long battle ? the Honkai attacks the earth for like 50k years
50k years is after the reset actually iirc. Theyve been fighting humanity for way longer than that. Its just that whenever they reach the "end" and its a failure the universe gets reset. This time when it reset though it didnt reset Kevin or Fu Hua. Which should tell you something if even the guy who's existence causes the planets temperature to drop by a few degrees and has to isolate from society or he'd freeze everything to death got bodied by the original final herscherr

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Nasu Mages actually can work together... they just prefer not to for many obvious reasons. There's also plain normal humans who can also become Masters and the Counter Force just summoning Counter Force Agents.

But like I and Uoruk have stated, it would be a never ending battle that Honkai will inevitably win... unless we get the "Age of Will" Ending in which Humanity pretty much fights for all eternity, especially if it's a Servantverse ending.
Honestly

Get your strongest lesbians and have them talk about love friendship and never giving up and the WoH will prob just fucking leave :mjlol

Tablos

Illustrious
Well... we could find the Universes where the MCs are female and like the female characters then lmfao
There is another solution and that is if there is no humans then the Honkai cannot infect/posses them.
Something like Dust of osiris plan or Lion King tower might work vs the Honkai.

Proto234

Distinguished

:jordangif
Yeah, I'm pretty sure any major Kamen Rider can stomp RWBY.

Only minor ones like Scissors from Ryuki that RWBY might beat

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Yeah, I'm pretty sure any major Kamen Rider can stomp RWBY.

Only minor ones like Scissors from Ryuki that RWBY might beat
You don't even need major characters. Minor mooks from the earliest part might just solo everything in RWBY until gods come up and even then, there are dime-a-dozen characters in Kamen Rider who can paste the gods.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Just gonna say...

For you guys, SB getting salty over Dovahkiins victory is a goldmine of humour, which is great in and of itself.

But to me this is karma for years of dishonesty, stonewalling, ad hominem attacks, mod nepotism, flaming and outright bullying. This is more than just a series I love getting downplayed, but years of toxic behaviour and lies directed at people like myself and others (including some friends).

Lies and disingenuousness have failed. The truth and honesty have won.
Getting called dishonest or accused of something I haven't done gets my blood boiling. I can't even imagine what was it like for you. And not just once or twice but- years.

Getting called dishonest or accused of something I haven't done gets my blood boiling. I can't even imagine what was it like for you. And not just once or twice but- years.

That's exactly me and why I find it funny that apparently me being seen as a clown in SB doesn't have me feeling anything more but pure laughter.
I'm seen as a clown right? So why perma-ban me from the VS. forum by simple sarcasm? Why care where I post if I'm just a clown? Why would you bend your rules for a clown to perma them entirely from the site?

Anytime someone tries to tell me that SB kept me around to mock me, I will constantly bring up the fact that they still have their "clowns" they had for years and they didn't touch them not a single time. The only reason I was a "clown" was because these fuckers hated the fact I didn't back down from any of the bullshit they spewed at me from when I went there to when I was perma'd. I wouldn't have people outside of SB freaking out over my existence and considering I can namedrop SB being shit even on certain parts of Reddit and be upvoted tells you where SB is on the totem pole at the end of the day.

If someone is to be seen as a clown on SB, it's not because you fail at debating, it's usually because it's no different than Idiocracy in SB and you get heckled for daring to be the smartest motherfucker in the room.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
DB went from pissing off the entire anime community and part of the versus community with how poor their research was back in ye olden days of season 1, with Goku vs Superman, then later in season 2 with Gaara vs Toph, to helping the versus community begin zero-summing the trash, by getting the real info out there, about how busted series like TES really are.

A proper character arc, if I've ever seen it. :russ

Maybe they can help inspire the same for SB, though I press X to doubt on that one, as nice as it'd be.:mjlol
Getting TES where it is was an uphill struggle all the way. Seeing it get recognition at last and not just dismissed out of pre-conceived notions is so satisfying.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
This is second or third time someone has made this thread:
At this point, results should be oblivious, what the heck?

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

>Miraak doesn't scale to the Greybeards
>Argneir says Paarthunax is more powerful than the Greybeards
>Alduin is much more powerful than Paarthunax
>Miraak is much more powerful than current Alduin

Mmmm, sure

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

:jordangif
>people still thinking random people can just interupt a Kamen Rider transformation

Its like theyve never seen the transformation themselves attacking people. fucking clowns

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
>people still thinking random people can just interupt a Kamen Rider transformation

Its like theyve never seen the transformation themselves attacking people. fucking clowns
OR the numerous moments were the transformation is instant. :mjpls

It's like the evolution sequences in Digimon, some people don't seem to get those animations are only for the viewer while the evolution itself is generally instant. Well aside from Our War Game but that's the odd one out in this.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
OR the numerous moments were the transformation is instant. :mjpls

It's like the evolution sequences in Digimon, some people don't seem to get those animations are only for the viewer while the evolution itself is generally instant. Well aside from Our War Game but that's the odd one out in this.
Watch a RWBY character run up on a Kamen Rider and then get attacked by some Kanji
:hestonpls

Back