Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

wtff-cat-confused-orange.gif

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

wtff-cat-confused-orange.gif
Unless that film has some cosmic version of Spider-Man or gets the Japanese Spider-Man's Megazord or some other shit, I'm pretty sure they have no business whatsoever taking on ONE Kamen Rider, let alone entire ERAS of them.

The fucking disrespect Tokusatsu series get is unreal. :scust

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
The top tiers are literally working for it lmao

Otto because he's trying to save whatsherface and Kevin. The only reason the other Herscherrs arent mindless servants to them anymore is through some anomaly I dont recall and the girls actually bonding with their herscherr counterparts this time. And yet almost everything that happened was still according to plan up until the defeat of Kevin

Sorry I skipped some expo to get to bestdad and origin faster while finale was open 🏃‍♂️

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I'm pretty sure you'd need Captain Universe Spiderman or similar Spideys to go up against Kamen Riders. I don't think even comic spiderman could defeat a Kamen Rider.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
I'm pretty sure you'd need Captain Universe Spiderman or similar Spideys to go up against Kamen Riders. I don't think even comic spiderman could defeat a Kamen Rider.

I was about to say regular spidey could probably beat faiz but

apparently the official Kamen Rider site data says faiz's armor can tank nukes :mjlol

I think he'd beat Hibiki but that's probably it

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

lmao

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
This is second or third time someone has made this thread:
At this point, results should be oblivious, what the heck?
>Goetia
>vs Coronzon

:tupac

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

lmao

accelerator gets stomped

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Coronzon is acausal and not affected by time. And can literally step right into the Time Temple if she wants
There's also the matter of uh... how exactly does Goetia kill Coronzon in the past anyway? :mjgrin

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
There's also the matter of uh... how exactly does Goetia kill Coronzon in the past anyway? :mjgrin
Even Lilith, whose Magic destroys the laws of cause and effect can only “shake up” some of Coronzon’s “invisible power” but is unable to do anything directly to her being. Basically limited to only fighting her defensively and only for a short time at that.

sb has, bizarrely, argued that something like Hytherion that exists outside of time and actively destroys it would not be able to kill Goetia

The thing about that is I understand what they are going on about there.
Goetia's Temple of Time technically is not in the realm of Reality but Imaginary Space, a plane of reality connected to ours but not sharing the same space.
There's also his Independent Manifestation that makes him a walking Paradox that stops him from dying to Paradoxes and straight up Death attacks...

The problem with that is that Hyperion is so far above Goetia, he can just defeat him the old fashioned way and that's it.

This thread is so up on it's own ass with the Falling Devil, it's honestly nuts.

Back