• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is the first point is argued quite a lot in Naruto's fandom. Since Sasuke using Kirin was considered a big deal, and early Shippuden Naruto and Sakura should scale to Kid Kakashi.

Kirin is a huge deal because most Ninjas on Itachi's tier can't even deal with it at all in terms of getting out of the way, that's why it's stupid that people are taking the "Kakashi cutting Lightning" thing so seriously.

Why would Kirin be considered lethal against them if they are Lightning Speed and Kirin is made purely of Lightning? Furthermore, people also argued that the lightning Kakashi cuts may not be on the level of actual Lightning speed. It was weird reading this, although since this isnt in Naruto fandom they may not know this happens.

I mean, even if we say that's the case(And there is some merit to it as Kirin is the only Lightning Jutsu given the actual moniker of it moving at the speed of Lightning), I don't see how that does anything to Dark Sakura? Gilgamesh tore her to shreds and she regenerated all of that damage in seconds, hell, Sakura will probably attack her body where her Shadow is and just gets eaten from there. People put too much stock into speed and nothing else as like me and others stated before, what chance DOES Sakura have at victory? And the answer is none.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i thought i was searching good threads in cv and i was like, ayo, finally
avalon.png

then saw this

and i was like, nah, just got comicgenjutsu'd, smh :wow

>The Medium is allowed to pull down Ill Illah and the other beings know about it
"That means Medium takes Round 1 easily"
If that fucker couldn't pull it down the multiple times in it's existence, why would it succeed when everything else against it is stronger than it?

I see people are also lying about how Bakugo won against All For One there as well...

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
That is a horrifically cruel fate to be fair for a whole ass verse to be dusted by such a horrible character.
I can only be thankful Chloe would just dimension dump his ass via Silver Key and prevent him from clearing GRG. :maybe
And Akua uses the Jigen-Tou to cut him to fucking ribbons in Rosario + Vampire.

Two quality verses with less firepower that are still safe from this even worse version of Sasuke....phew. 😌

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
bakugou stopped being a rival, for years now :bookerpls

and he was never a rival, tbh, more like former bully who got humbled, got mad about it, started to show a bit of respect, then mad all over again, till this arc

todo was more of a honorable and solid rival to deku, than bakugou ever was

bakugou stopped being a rival, for years now :bookerpls

and he was never a rival, tbh, more like former bully who got humbled, got mad about it, started to show a bit of respect, then mad all over again, till this arc

todo was more of a honorable and solid rival to deku, than bakugou ever was

Yeah but that's obvious cheating as that would pretend that any of that shit paid off with either Bakugo or Shoto and it really doesn't. It's just Horikoshi seeing what worked and having no idea how to make it work at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back