• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
my quick shonen rivals list, obv, not pl wise

top tiers = raoh, vegeta, robin mask, kaiba, char (gundam)

high tiers = hiei, grimmjow, rukawa, kevin mask, star (toriko), aomine, yuno, sendo (ippo), caesar (jojo), viral (ttgl), kai (beyblade)

mid tiers: = aoshi (kenshin), kanda (dgm), gary, vicious (bebop), ban (lol nnt)

> the rest

obv, there are more, just said, a quick list, from manga/anime, not vgames

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Shark is the Crow/Johan of Zexal. Kaito is the rival char (still a good one just not as good as Kaiba or Kaiser imo)
Can seriously argue Shark being Yuma’s true rival though given the direction the last arc goes his character.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

lol. Been saying this for a long time now, if Ainz and Nazarick get dropped in fate all thats gonna happen is Nazarick getting turned into a monster making factory for collecting magical beast parts.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

lol. Been saying this for a long time now, if Ainz and Nazarick get dropped in fate all thats gonna happen is Nazarick getting turned into a monster making factory for collecting magical beast parts.

Some servant is gonna roll up, see all the fuck shit going on and blast that place to hell and back.

I like how you still have people having no goddamned idea what they are talking about trying to pretend the universe is more passive than it is...

The counter-force wont interfere unless something threatens humanity itself. Nazaricks goal isnt to exterminate humanity and i highly doubt Ainz would try to conquer the world if he was dropped in a different setting, remember that was never his intention to begin with.

ORT is currently dormant and wont do anything until the "promised time" when all the other TYPE's arrive. Currently its completely imobile and not a threat to anyone who doesn't approach it.

1. There's a difference between "The Counter Force/Gaia won't do shit if there are other people who can solve the problem first THEN go in hot" and "The Counter Force/Gaia won't do shit even if a literal mob of monsters from a whole ass different universe try and camp take over Humanity on their own and do widespread slaughter". Of course, Nazarick wouldn't be able to get that far without getting jumped to shit by everyone else but sure.

2. Tell that to the Dead Apostle Ancestor who stupidly tried to recruit ORT as a pet... oh wait, he got eaten by ORT! The same shit is going to happen to Nazarick, especially if the Mages are sadistic enough to go tell them about it just to kill them off "discretely"

Regular dead apostles arent that much of a problem, they can be killed through extreme firepower and holy weapons(Nazarick has both)

Tell that to the ones that can literally become elements...

Ancestors are a different story but it depends on the Ancestor. Somone like Vlov would probably lose to Shalltear while something like ORT can destroy the planet, their power varies a lot.

Get this wanking ass dude out of here, Vlov would solo all of Overlord on his own even with his gimped ass.

In Nasus version of the modern world Fae and other supernatural entities arent particularly active. All of them live on the reverse side of the world away from mankind.

He does know that there are still plenty of supernatural creatures that end up on the World of Man through various means? There's a whole ass episode of Fae and Fae like creatures that appear in Case Files. Just because they aren't numerous, doesn't mean they can never show up.

Why would those guys even care about Nazarick? They are not gonna try destroy the world and that was never Ainzs intention to begin with.

He may be right about that with The Wandering Sea(as they tend to be in their own Singularity that's literally in the past), Atlas DOES care and it's explicitly just as much of a threat as the Clock Tower. Hell, that's the entire POINT of Atlas's existence is to find the myriad ways Humanity dies and create countermeasures!

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I don't see how zoro could beat ichgo at the point where he fought grimjaw. Byakuya has too much power and speed.
He's really not. Ichigo during his fight with grimjaw was quaking hueco Mundo, and I mean the other bleach characters were so apart from the fight that they see Shockwave. Byakuya destroys him.
Grimmjow fight Ichigo > Current Zoro...because he and Grimmjow shook Hueco Mundo (they didn't just to be clear)? :breh

You know it would have been bullshit, but I'd have at least understood if he was talking about Lanza or the Meteor, not a literal nothing feat that he's trying to blow completely out of proportion of what actually happened. :kobeha

Zoro beats anyone short of RG/Mustache level characters who don't have the regen to survive his hits or the hax to overcome the power gap, it's as simple as that.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Bionicle would be the funniest one probably
>someone said put them in toriko
A_emoji_laugh.gif

Bambina bout to have a field day
Servant? You mean Counter Force Agent/Guardian right? :risigif
Counter Force: "Ayo what the fuck is this?! Summon up that nigga Mysterious Heroine X, I want this shit gone by last week!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back