• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
Quoted directly from QroGrotor, who is getting his ass handed to him by Terran Imperium, who actually has a damn clue.

I want y'all to take a nice, long look at this, and let it marinate in your brain, that someone actually tried to argue this. I am not about to explain why this is retarded, because I know you guys are more than smart enough, unlike this amoeba, to understand right away why this is a single-digit IQ take. :mjlol
While the argument is stupid, I am of belief that mechanism of time stop matters as does with all ability and magic shown in the series.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
While the argument is stupid, I am of belief that mechanism of time stop matters as does with all ability and magic shown in the series.
youre right about that the issue is this dude is saying their timestop “doesn’t count” because it’s generated by ki, so in essence it’s completely different from what you’re saying anyways

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
He's arguing neither of those count as 'true time-stop', and are only 'ts-like' abilities which are powered by Ki, and therefore, all that's being resisted and overpowered, is the Ki itself, and not the time-stopping effect. :heston

EOErxRyRQk4vbYu11PhpmuXOHRsTlCbSEput6etibAE.jpg

68d0ca2fcc6797b6c84f649b1e67b641b40d6f45r1-1076-606v2_hq.jpg

3-A3-D48-CA-864-A-41-CF-B9-E8-F8-C8071-EF022.jpg

That guy is living in copium

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Friendly reminder Guldo stopped time before DIO did

And since Araki admitted he took a lot of inspiration from Dragon Ball back then, Guldo was very likely the inspo for The World’s power

mvg1q7o1g9ya1.jpg

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Screenshot_4.png

othinus bout to end up mind broken
"victory: death KO or Othinus mentally breaks the character"

Uhhhh

:tupac

Welsh_Dragon

Paramount
youre right about that the issue is this dude is saying their timestop “doesn’t count” because it’s generated by ki, so in essence it’s completely different from what you’re saying anyways
In dragon ball it’s by KI, in some other fantasy series it will be by Magical Energy. It means f all to debater. The mechanism though matter since there are some Time Stop which are just super acceleration pushing the character to insane number of c. In these case reacting to ‘time stop’ should be a speed and reaction feat rather than resistance to time stop. One example I can give you is in Overlord, the vampire Lday’s time stop is super acceleration which despite working same as Ainz Time Stop- which is the traditional time stop (game mechanics and all that) but here you really can’t say Overlord character can react to infinite speed since even though the thing is described as such, it’s the same as Ainz one with all the limitation. On the other hand there are series that do the super acceleration thing and have character reacting to it.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

like the entire thread is hilarious man.

> kimetsu land easily loses from eos part 1 chars
> sasori is > town+ level chars from part 1, sasori aint gonna use poison techs, just 2D puppet hands to solo the verse

:heston

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
ulquiorra people overestimate Aizens actual strength especially without kyouka suigetsu.
Says the guy claiming with a straight face that Ulquiorra's SOMEHOW going to beat someone whom he BOWS to and who is canonically stated to be strong enough to bring him and nine other Espada to heel with raw power alone?
Imo base Aizen is overrated. Aizen was stated to be keeping the espada in check even without KS (with his rietsu) but;

1. This doesn't mean he's stronger than all of them combined, yes he can be stronger than them but its not because of this statement.
Uh yeah, that's exactly what it means actually.

If the Espada could take on Aizen, as a team or otherwise then Aizen would not have been able to keep under heel as effectively as he did in the manga
He even thought that the combined power of Espada was superior to his or something like that so you can't put Aizen > Espada based on this statement.
No he didn't, he only ever said that he was surprised they were AS WEAK as they were. Him having higher expectations for them literally means nothing with regards to them being anywhere near him in power.
2. Aizen didn't know about Ulquiorra's R2.
Yet he specifically left the one Espada with a second release to help draw out more of Ichigo's hollow power.
Just a coincidence huh? :mjpls
And yes Aizen was toying with FKT Ichigo but its nothing special, even Ulquiorra should be able to do that.
He most certainly should NOT. :kobeha
FKT Ichigo was stronger than Huecomundo Ichigo but definitely not 15-20 times stronger lmao
He literally went from having his Masked GT NO-SOLD by R1 Ulquiorra to being able to harm Released Yammy at less than half his full power. In other words he went from being worthless against the number four espada to being able to wound the highest ranked one at not even full power.

Not to mention wounding Gin even without his Mask or dealing damage to Aizen himself. FKT Ichigo's on a completely different fucking level to HM Ichigo.
because R1 Ulquiorra neg diffed FKT Ichigo and R2 was just overkill.
No he low-diffed HM Ichigo (who could still react and block at attack or two).
FKT Ichigo would likely be a good fight for R2 Ulquiorra at least.
Even if we put FKT Ichigo on R1 Ulquiorra's lvl or slightly above he still gets ragdolled by Segunda Etapa.
No sir he doesn't.
This feat isn't something R2 Ulq can't replicate.
Yes sir it is.
Not saying Aizen loses here necessarily but its not mid diff lol.
You're right that it's not mid diff and that's because it's going to be low diff.
R2 Ulquiorra will be lucky if he fares better than Harribel did. :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back