• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
It's funny because I decided to look at TvTropes and Guts' profile off the cuff and:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he effortlessly cuts through everyone in Demon Slayer...

Got whole threads for both dude, why TV Tropes of all things? :skully

Got whole threads for both dude, why TV Tropes of all things? :skully

I knew you had a KnY respect thread, but I didn't know about the Berserk thread...
I also did that to see if even TvTropes knows how strong Guts is, there's no reason outside of not even trying that SB can do some basic research. :maury

Seeing an Overlord nigga basically expose himself live showing he knows jackshit about Fate... pretend he knows about Fate and how Nazarick can defeat him is absolutely hilarious :maury

[Pelt of the Divine Beast] is basically the primary reason Alcides is dangerous since it makes practically all other NP's ineffective against him and is the primary reason he could give Gilgamesh a run for his money. Powerful enough NP's can bypass it if they strike areas not covered by it, but Alcides still has a degree of protection. However it is completely ineffective against unarmed attacks, magic and magically augmented physical attacks/abilities. I could argue that the weapons from Yggdrasil are not "The works of man" and thus it shouldn't function against them. However I'll put it aside and say it works more like Ainz's High-Tier Physical Nullification, but a-specifically against offensive weapons.

Nope, Magecraft explicitly can't work against him either and Yggdrasil's systems was made by human hands and thus, no, nothing in Overlord outside of Wild Magic would do shit to Alcides. I highly doubt anyone can hurt Alcides in Overlord because they was made by human hands before "becoming real".

[Nine Lives] is hard to quantify since it apparently has many forms and uses. Mainly apparently he can control his arrows. Should reiterate that Nazarick itself can't be destroyed.

Casual use of NLF... Nazarick can be destroyed, just nothing in Overlord can do it but considering how weak that series is, that doesn't mean much at all.

[Reincarnation Pandora] allows Alcides to steal an opponent's NP. This is effectively useless. He's not stealing any abilities here. Not only are the conditions for this not fully explained, but none in Nazarick have NP's nor does Alcides know the names of any of the weapons/equipment from Yggdrasil. He's not stealing anything ladies and gents.

REALLY shows he hasn't paid attention to a single thread when he(like the others) keep repeating the same goddamned mistake over and over again...
Alcides' Reincarnation Pandora can steal more than Noble Phantasms, this is why you shouldn't take what a character says at their word because their word alone doesn't mean jack and shit... oh right, it's only convenient when it benefits SB members, my bad.

[From Hell] isn't a NP Alcides starts with and is one he stole from Jack the Ripper. While I personally don't feel it should be allowed since it's not part of his standard power set, it's essentially a transformation that raises all his stats and defenses in proportion to the amount of fear generated by others within a 5km radius. I would argue it's not very effective given practically everyone in Nazarick has either protection against Fear or such effects, or are undead and don't have such emotions. So I'd argue it's effectiveness against Nazarick is extremely limited.

"This shouldn't be allowed" GTFOH. It's up to the user if they will allow certain things or not but don't pretend that it should suddenly benefit you that certain things shouldn't be allowed either(Seriously, the number of times I see the same shit in SB with Servants is enough to drive dudes insane). If he has From Hell, he has From Hell, cased closed. And no, From Hell only increases the amount of Doppelgangers he creates, not the amount of power he has... not like it matters.

[Stymphalian Bird], [Mares of Diomedes] and [Cerberus] are basically summons. Nazarick has tons of ways to either eliminate them or outright bar them from being used in the first place. Like the spell [Greater Rejection] Ainz used to keep Shalltear from summoning 10th-Tier Monsters. These're ultimately moot.

Suuure, they have a way to deal with Cerebus... this being right here:
Here, An Atlantis Guard states that it's wasteful to use a Demonic Beast like Cerberus that can hold back 10,000 of their ships(Each one can deal with the Golden Hind powered Argo in a head on fight) just to blow it up and take out the island through overloading it's Klironmia.

Even if Alcides' version is weaker due to it's Divinity being removed... it would still be above Overlord's level to deal with it.

And that's pretty much it. If there are others I don't know them or can't find them. Just looking at that, I don't feel Alcides can win. Not against the whole of Nazarick. That's suicide. He has A-Rank MR, which means upper-tier spells and above are all effective against him. Which includes [Meteor Fall], which we'll hopefully get to see this year when they finally show the Overlord: Holy Kingdom Arc movie.

I never can understand this at all... Overlord_Rei acts as if Servants haven't dealt with shit like this before when Magecraft is hilariously above everything in Overlord past their Death Hax(And that's only due to it being within AoG-Tier Magecraft which shits on everything in Overlord) and then act like Servants will just die in 2 minutes without Magical Energy when:

1. There have been numerous times where Servants have had high grade battles without any sort of Master and was still around after it... Shirou literally fought a less than 1/10th EMIYA, got destroyed and he got wrecked by Gilgamesh and still lived to eat some animals and wreck Gil's shit in. We have seen Rogue Servants only having their own Magical Energy supply last damn near FOREVER and only vanish on their terms and the FGO America Manga has Karna and Arjuna fight for god knows how long despite being long cut off from magical energy supplies and they could still fight for 10 minutes more after that and both are known for being mana guzzlers.

2. Alcides, as well as any other Servant, can just devour the fallen of their souls and magical energy to keep their existence around if they need to... it's not like they have to spam anything major to kill the grunts as if they have feats because "we are told in this passage here" like it means anything

3. Shouldn't Alcides have access to the huge Mountain of Pure Mana Crystals Bazildot connected him to? That will keep him around for 6 months and nothing has stated that Alcides has worn it out massively by any degree which only proves further how ridiculous this "Servants can't last in a long battle" cope is.

Speak of the fucking devil and of course they are sucking off that "Yuta has a big chance at victory" because of complete fucking nonsense and acting as if "Yuta's CTs he stole should count as A-Rank" or "Yuta can get all of the right skills to kill Heracles 12 times easy" without taking into account ANYTHING that is the major issue with Yuta's DE or if he can even get it off before Heracles, you know? Flattens him like an egg?

Only in Spacebattles can these threads exist and the retards there believe "X wins because Y didn't look good here... what you mean I didn't actually see what happened? I know what happened more than you by seeing what others said".

Even with the sole 2-3 people trying to point out how dumb this stuff is, they continually show they are just saying shit too...
When in the hell is Nine Lives Blade Works only Supersonic?

If this is Supersonic, then we are literal Gods because there's no way in hell doing 8 motions before someone's attack(Whose already well above Hypersonic and Lightning Timer) can even finish and is even shown in slo-motion affair is only supersonic...

and then they try and counter it... with this:

F4Ol9-tWsAAhYhK.jpg:large

These are somehow the same damn speed according to people in Spacebattles...
Like honest to god, I give them E for Effort but goddamn, people are seriously not trying their best when Archer's baseline arrows are Mach 10+ over there, well above anything Yuta is capable of since he would be around where Maki is which is at Mach 3-5.

Salfarc

Paramount
Again so what? For all intents and purposes she is a Beast. Her vessel is literally a Beast and her spirit origin is a Beast.

Yes class doesn't matter most of the time.

Servants don't count for this, every single enemy and living character with a class isn't actually in that class.

So there are actually 18 Beasts that can exist then? They should rename it to the 18 Beasts with Beast 7 not even being the halfway point.

They are all apart of the same servants as opposed to Tiamat's offspring which are separate entities to her. If we followed that logic every single Lahmu should be Beast class not just the strongest ones.

Yep at least in regards to non-servant beings.

So? Many things want to conquer the planet, I highly doubt Iskandar's going to get a planetary Excalibur blast to the face.

Damn it, I thought I could avoid it too and yet here I am arguing over things that don't matter.

I stand by Yaldabaoth not being able to do much and eventually losing.

@Xhominid The Apex Lucain really want to argue about this Olga is Beast.

@Xhominid The Apex Lucain really want to argue about this Olga is Beast.

He can keep arguing it but the story says it point blank: She's JUST a Beast and that's only if she even follows Beast VII's perogative(She only "truly" becomes Beast VII when she's sync'd to the Foreign World Chaldeas which IS Beast VII). That's why when she loses her memory, she doesn't even keep her Beast tag and goes under a whole ass different category altogether and has Defender of Humanity(Something she has even when you fight her in the LB7 prologue).

And it doesn't matter anyway when this pertains to Yaldabaoth which anyone with a functioning frontal lobe will tell you he qualifies as a Beast. Again, SB keeps making themselves look stupid when if they ever did some actual research(and I'm not even talking about wikias, I mean actual basic research that is not them trying to color their own points), they would actually come out of this not looking like just another shitty VS. site.

Salfarc

Paramount
He can keep arguing it but the story says it point blank: She's JUST a Beast and that's only if she even follows Beast VII's perogative(She only "truly" becomes Beast VII when she's sync'd to the Foreign World Chaldeas which IS Beast VII). That's why when she loses her memory, she doesn't even keep her Beast tag and goes under a whole ass different category altogether and has Defender of Humanity(Something she has even when you fight her in the LB7 prologue).

And it doesn't matter anyway when this pertains to Yaldabaoth which anyone with a functioning frontal lobe will tell you he qualifies as a Beast. Again, SB keeps making themselves look stupid when if they ever did some actual research(and I'm not even talking about wikias, I mean actual basic research that is not them trying to color their own points), they would actually come out of this not looking like just another shitty VS. site.

The Class is the strongest evidence here. Her Class isn't Beast. But according to Lucain, because Class effect such as Lancer lose to Saber isn't real canon, that means Class isn't "important".

So he is saying Artoria isn't Saber. Cu isn;t Lancer. Because their class are that in the Game too.

Although why is she "Rainbow" is quite weird too, why didnt they just use Beast Crest like Draco and name it Unknown.

Proto234

Distinguished
Although why is she "Rainbow" is quite weird too, why didnt they just use Beast Crest like Draco and name it Unknown.
Probably related to her mindset, for the most of LB7 she behaves less like she was in Olympus and more like real Olga.

It is still something to be seen for sure

The Class is the strongest evidence here. Her Class isn't Beast. But according to Lucain, because Class effect such as Lancer lose to Saber isn't real canon, that means Class isn't "important".

That or FGO's system is wholly different than the other Grail Systems?(Something that has been true since any Grail System outside of Fuyuki's?) Or the fact that it's gameplay and outside of referencing it a few times in the past, it doesn't really matter in canon? I know it depends on the person but it's ultimately a worthless affair that doesn't defeat the point of what happened to U-Olga Marie.

So he is saying Artoria isn't Saber. Cu isn;t Lancer. Because their class are that in the Game too.

That's only in the most base of terms that Artoria isn't Saber or Cu isn't Lancer, they are Heroic Spirits put in limited Classes that does not reflect their entire legend or even their person at large. Lancer Artoria isn't the same as Saber Artoria and Cu isn't the same as his Caster Counterpart, Setanta or his Altered Berserker self.
That does not or will not matter in comparison to the situation with U-Olga.

Probably related to her mindset, for the most of LB7 she behaves less like she was in Olympus and more like real Olga.

It is still something to be seen for sure

Because that's the point of a mystery, my dudes... we know that U-Olga has a Noble Phantasm but it's liked in a way that you can never see it even with hacks. All we know is that she has a "Rainbow" Classification once she gets amnesia, she's Beast VII in Olympus but curiously, she isn't Beast VII in LB7 even before she lost consciousness:

The ambiguity even carries over to the HUD when she is finally fought. While she is recognized by Chaldea's systems as Beast VII and has the Beast Class icon as she should, the Beast icon usually has one of its seven dots filled in to denote which Beast it is — but U-Olga Marie's Beast dots are all empty. When she becomes amnesiac, the Beast icon is completely dropped for a rainbow-colored question mark, something never seen in the game before, as though the Beast side is no longer present or in control. Even after she gets her memories back, she stays in this unknown class.

She doesn't even have a Nega-Skill or Authority of The Beast which are MUSTS for any Beast but she has Defender of Humanity... and again, this is when you fight her in LB7.

So yeah, this is really a pointless thing Lucain is being in but SB boys never know when to quit when obvious information comes in and debunks their point.

Proto234

Distinguished
That or FGO's system is wholly different than the other Grail Systems?(Something that has been true since any Grail System outside of Fuyuki's?) Or the fact that it's gameplay and outside of referencing it a few times in the past, it doesn't really matter in canon? I know it depends on the person but it's ultimately a worthless affair that doesn't defeat the point of what happened to U-Olga Marie.

That's only in the most base of terms that Artoria isn't Saber or Cu isn't Lancer, they are Heroic Spirits put in limited Classes that does not reflect their entire legend or even their person at large. Lancer Artoria isn't the same as Saber Artoria and Cu isn't the same as his Caster Counterpart, Setanta or his Altered Berserker self.

Because that's the point of a mystery, my dudes... we know that U-Olga has a Noble Phantasm but it's liked in a way that you can never see it even with hacks. All we know is that she has a "Rainbow" Classification once she gets amnesia, she's Beast VII in Olympus but curiously, she isn't Beast VII in LB7 even before she lost consciousness:

She doesn't even have a Nega-Skill or Authority of The Beast which are MUSTS for any Beast but she has Defender of Humanity... and again, this is when you fight her in LB7.

So yeah, this is really a pointless thing Lucain is being in but SB boys never know when to quit when obvious information comes in and debunks their point.
Now that you mentioned it Salter also has it in her memorial quest.

Salfarc

Paramount

I am not sure what you mean by this as in, what are the connection. I don't think you get what I am saying.

I mention to Lucain that Olga's Class isn't Beast it's Unknown. Lucain replies with "Well Class isn't that important for the most part for canonity, class advantage doesn't exist in canon." So he is saying that Servant with their class in FGO isn't important...for the MOST part. To refute that part with Olga's Class is Unknown not Beast. Like he is saying Takeru in FGO being Saber is not Saber then. Nursery Rhyme being Caster in FGO isn't Caster then.

Olga's Class being Unknown means a lot in context, and Lucain is saying "Class don't matter" and so I point out that it means he is saying every single characters in the story don't have the class he is assign by that logic.

He is not talking about legend or heroic spirit itself. He is saying that Class don't matter to show what are the character's Class...See that contradiction?

Now that you mentioned it Salter also has it in her memorial quest.

Exactly, the only other person who had that is Solomon's Boss Battle before he becomes Goetia in the other Memorial Event but no one knows why he has that...

I am not sure what you mean by this as in, what are the connection. I don't think you get what I am saying.

Because you aren't paying attention again... my point is that U-Olga isn't Beast VII and only has the energy levels of a Beast and even that vanishes once she loses her memories. It's even the case for E-Olga Marie despite having all the reason in the World of being Beast VII and she is still just a Beast with no number, no Nega Skill nor an Authority of a Beast which are hallmarks of a Beast and what a Beast should have by DEFAULT.

I mention to Lucain that Olga's Class isn't Beast it's Unknown. Lucain replies with "Well Class isn't that important for the most part for canonity, class advantage doesn't exist in canon." So he is saying that Servant with their class in FGO isn't important...for the MOST part. To refute that part with Olga's Class is Unknown not Beast. Like he is saying Takeru in FGO being Saber is not Saber then. Nursery Rhyme being Caster in FGO isn't Caster then.

Olga's Class being Unknown means a lot in context, and Lucain is saying "Class don't matter" and so I point out that it means he is saying every single characters in the story don't have the class he is assign by that logic.

He is not talking about legend or heroic spirit itself. He is saying that Class don't matter to show what are the character's Class...See that contradiction?

Bro, you keep going on and on about what Lucain says again and again and you wonder why your arguments with him never ceases...

Like I don't give a fuck about Lucain's "contradictions" because they don't matter at the point at hand! The whole point of this is that U-Olga Marie is Beast VII and the answer to that is no, she isn't. She is a conduit to the true Beast VII, the Foreign World CHALDEAS and otherwise is not a Beast in and of itself. That's the answer to that question and everything else points to that question.

You keep falling into the same shit SB always does which is moving the goalposts constantly, stay on track dude.

Proto234

Distinguished

Tbf, i think he said that class doesn't matter because most of part 2 bosses are not servants but rather living version of them (or in case of LB6 end bosses, disasters minus Oberon), which is true

Unfortunately for Lucain, as an Apostle Olga is servant so his point is moot regardless

Salfarc

Paramount
1707629372965.png

"JJK Regeneration will outdone Gae Bolg"

You keep falling into the same shit SB always does which is moving the goalposts constantly, stay on track dude.

This is thread for humiliatting arguments, the "goalpost" here is the posted argument. You really don't want to admit you misunderstand something. Lucain's argument is embarassing and humiliating himself because of that contradiction. I am criticizing that argument and wanna share with all of you.

It would be different if we are in that thread of Yaldabaoth itself, then what you say will fit. And tbh the thread isn't even about Olga being Beast or not.

Tbf, i think he said that class doesn't matter because most of part 2 bosses are not servants but rather living version of them (or in case of LB6 end bosses, disasters minus Oberon), which is true

Unfortunately for Lucain, as an Apostle Olga is servant so his point is moot regardless

Exactly Olga is a Servant. So saying it doesn't matter is like saying Karna having Lancer means he isn't Lancer. See that contradiction?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back