Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I wouldn't be surprised if Ash can solo JJK just of his physical strength
:tupac

Not even a question, he actually can, it's been proven plenty of times that Pokemon Humans are just built differently :jordangif

The number of Fighting Game Gym Leaders(and Trainers) alone that genuinely train AND fight against their Pokemon(Which includes Machamp that can flatten MOUNTAINS and punch at the speed of BULLET TRAINS) should be proof of that alone.

Randomdude

Preeminent
It still slays me that canonically the only reason pokeballs work is due to pokemons inherent and seemingly universal ability to shrink, and the reason it doesn't work on humans is simply because they lack the ability to shrink.

It still slays me that canonically the only reason pokeballs work is due to pokemons inherent and seemingly universal ability to shrink, and the reason it doesn't work on humans is simply because they lack the ability to shrink.

That's not even it as Pokemon can freely leave a Poke Ball if they feel they are getting slighted or other shit.
The only reason they are in there is due to the trust and worthiness they feel from their trainer, no more, no less.

Randomdude

Preeminent
That's not even it as Pokemon can freely leave a Poke Ball if they feel they are getting slighted or other shit.
The only reason they are in there is due to the trust and worthiness they feel from their trainer, no more, no less.
My point was more about the fact the balls aren't really special in any way, it is quite simply a fact all pokemon can shrink down to fit inside them.

There are so many old debates/question about this asking what could pokeballs catch/be used to catch and the answer is quite simply "The pokemon can shrink, if your asking about a character that can't shrink its literally useless"

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

My point was more about the fact the balls aren't really special in any way, it is quite simply a fact all pokemon can shrink down to fit inside them.

There are so many old debates/question about this asking what could pokeballs catch/be used to catch and the answer is quite simply "The pokemon can shrink, if your asking about a character that can't shrink its literally useless"
legends arceus gave us the wackiest of lore and I love it
:hestonpls

Randomdude

Preeminent
legends arceus gave us the wackiest of lore and I love it
:hestonpls
Apparently arceus is the first time it's made it over the sea but in japan this might have always been the case? Atleast from what little Ive heard.

My understanding is localizers figured English speakers wouldn't get the whole shrinking thing (Which tbf there are people online still pissing themselves over this), and it wasn't that important so it got the axe, only for the explanation to essentially be required for arceus to work and us finally being told "Yeah...they shrink bitch, why do you think they're called pocket monsters dummy?"

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I just realized I screwed up on one part with Machamp:

It's not that it can just flatten Mountains, but move Moutains with ONE HAND
:heston

And again, Gym Leaders tend to not only have a Machamp but TRAIN WITH Machamp too:jordangif
Chuck and Poliwrath:
POLIWRATH’s highly developed, brawny muscles never grow fatigued, however much it exercises. It is so tirelessly strong, this POKéMON can swim back and forth across the Pacific Ocean without effort.

Its percentage of body fat is nearly zero. Its body is entirely muscle, which makes it heavy and forces its swimming prowess to develop.

The muscles it has developed through swimming are thick and powerful. When it lands a square punch, it can turn huge boulders to dust.

Greta and Hariyama
HARIYAMA practices its straight-arm slaps in any number of locations. One hit of this POKéMON’s powerful, openhanded, straight-arm punches could snap a telephone pole in two.

It stomps on the ground to build power. It can send a 10-ton truck flying with a straight-arm punch.

It has the habit of challenging others without hesitation to tests of strength. It’s been known to stand on train tracks and stop trains using forearm thrusts.

Maylene and Lucario
It concentrates its mental energy and fires off mysterious waves called auras, which can crush boulders of large size to dust.

They can detect the species of a living being— and its emotions—from over half a mile away. They control auras and hunt their prey in packs.

It’s said that no foe can remain invisible to Lucario, since it can detect auras—even those of foes it could not otherwise see.

Bea and Hawlucha
Although its body is small, its proficient fighting skills enable it to keep up with big bruisers like Machamp and Hariyama.

Hawlucha live quietly without flocking together. They fight constantly with their natural enemies: noisy groups of Primeape.

Shit gets wild man

Apparently arceus is the first time it's made it over the sea but in japan this might have always been the case? Atleast from what little Ive heard.

My understanding is localizers figured English speakers wouldn't get the whole shrinking thing (Which tbf there are people online still pissing themselves over this), and it wasn't that important so it got the axe, only for the explanation to essentially be required for arceus to work and us finally being told "Yeah...they shrink bitch, why do you think they're called pocket monsters dummy?"

It's always been the case in Japan, that's why it's Japanese title is called Pocket Monsters...

Chuck and Poliwrath:

Greta and Hariyama

Maylene and Lucario

Bea and Hawlucha

Shit gets wild man

Yep and those are also Fighting Pokemon that the Fighting Gym Leaders also fight against :diolaugh

I already know about the thread and it's still stupid anyway...

Why...? Sasuke and Hashirama have the firepower and defense to beat high-tier Servants. They are both even stronger than Minato you mentioned.

Sasuke and especially Hashirama are overrated to hell and back. Defeat High-Tier Servants, my ass.
It's just funny because of the fact that Sasuke and Hashirama would get their asses blown out by the No Name Hassan and wouldn't stand a chance against Richard The Lionheart.

Back