• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Accelerator kicks him and he dies and I'm struggling to think anything CRC can do to Accelerator. Accelerator managed to defeat a DF Magic God and get past Coronzon defenses and separate her soul from her body and her vector shield is powerful enough to block her flaming sword.

Though since the location for the fight is AC in character current Accelerator would refuse to fight and just go back to jail since he has faith AC could deal with the threat without his help (he also wants to stay in jail to be punished for everything he did) and would command his troops but won't fight directly. He already did this in canon when CRC was busy killing anti-skill in AC Accelerator still refused to come out and fight CRC directly.

Implying any of this is remotely impressive to a magician on JVA's level :tupac

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Being honest, what can CRC do against Accel's Reflection?

Accel does have no way around CRC's broke ass Cloud magic as a defense though so I see this being a stalemate

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
The better question is what defense does Accelerator have against CRC disabling his vector control through sheer willpower or CRC pulling out Curtana Original from his seven-walled tomb :mjpls

Or, to make it simple, just firing ROTA at him.

Salfarc

Paramount
They believe they are EXACTLY supersonic because they believe being "faster than sound" means exactly Mach 1 despite Faster Than Sound is literally no different than Superman's catchphrase having him be exceedingly better than the things he's compared to but believing he's only stronger than a locomotive and only faster than a speeding bullet...

Just don't mind when they allow the truly allow the absurd calculations stacking for DS feats or show they can't eyeball worth shit or literally understand how shit works in JJK.
Nah, some of them even even dispute supersonic Servants. I don't remember the exact thread, but I remember there are some who argues that. It's recent thread too, like few months ago I think?

The most annoying is when people use "Kingu run 500m/sec is considered impressive" ignoring that the context is that the thick mana hold them down so that is actually impressive.

Nah, some of them even even dispute supersonic Servants. I don't remember the exact thread, but I remember there are some who argues that. It's recent thread too, like few months ago I think?

The most annoying is when people use "Kingu run 500m/sec is considered impressive" ignoring that the context is that the thick mana hold them down so that is actually impressive.

No I remember that and it's funny because if you watch the anime, Romani very clearly mentions Kingu moving at 500KMPH is not the actual impressive part but the doing so in the atmospheric conditions!(it shouldn't take a genius why only Ishtar, Kingu and Lahmu are the only ones capable of flight despite Gilgamesh showing he can do so but doesn't) The game also touches upon but not as clearly as the anime did. They still love bringing it up despite the animals being out for 2 years only bolsters the fact that explicitly look for shit to downplay rather than genuinely try.

And yet we are still looked up to far more than any other site by a landslide:oldryoma

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
With Tri scaling to Fighter Mode (Planet Level)
On that note, Battle Spirits does repeat this, and it seems to specifically apply it to 02 Imperialdramon

[LV2][LV3] (When Attacks) If you control "Motomiya Daisuke" and "Ichijouji Ken", this Spirit gains an extra Green symbol and an extra Blue symbol.
  • EN Flavor:
    [Mega. Ancient Dragonoid. Free]
    The legendary dragon warrior who's powerful enough to destroy even a planet.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member

952287130812571758.gif

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

952287130812571758.gif
I find it funny that Nursery Rhyme forgot to mention Roland, on screen, cutting apart Argalia's Grand Finale, which uh..

The winner of that thread should be pretty self-explanatory :tupac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back