Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Doesn't really change the fact that Genya blew off a Upper Moons head with the blicky unless you wanna go Rui's neck > Upper Moon now.

The Boulder is over hyped as shit that's all, the best speed feat for the hashira is Rengoku blocking machine gun fire from a prequel manga that wasn't even drawn by Gotouge.

And even then, that Machine Gun would be out of date by the time WW2 happens because despite the series taking place in the Taisho Era, WW2 had a whole ass upgrade compared to WW1, especially for the American side.

Man, you really cannot take the Spacebattles out of the dog for real :heston

Like Demon Slayer does have some genuine feats... if you compare it to Ruroni Kenshin:jordangif but that doesn't put them anywhere near the level to carry a goddamned war, especially urban warfare like Spacebattles completely forgot is the reason why Japan never tried to aim for an on land battle with the US.

Mondak

Preeminent
Frieza would be enduring magnitudes less energy (as explained here),
No shit, I already mentioned that. Still more energy than any sword strike can put out.
Trunks is strong (I never denied this), and a sword multiplies how effective this force is.
Do you believe his physical strength is on the same level as his ki attacks, which context should tell you, but here is more proof, as if it was needed.

This isn't just true on a human scale, this is true in general. The smaller an area force is applied over the greater the pressure will be. Side-stepping this by pointing out that a punch can also kill someone isn't actually addressing this, it's just dishonest handwaving.
A sword strike, an explosion, and a punch are all measured the same way, in joules. Even if the damage they produce is different. But this discussion is irrelevant because we are comparing the swing of a sword to a planet exploding. You do realize the vast difference right?

if split durability is true, as you believe, how was Gohan able to destroy a space pod and damage Raditz's body armor, when the former tanked Nappa's country level attack and the former tanked Piccolo's moon busting blast? Are you gonna tell me that space ships and glorified football pads have split durability as well?

Last edited:
This blunt vs piercing shit doesn't even make sense when at a certain level of speed and force you can cut shit with anything.

Example?
Iihiko cutting Ajimu in half with a rubber band

Real Word Example?
At a certain amount of speed and force you can cut with water.

There really isn't much of a difference unless shown otherwise

It's funny because Water Cutters aren't just genuinely a thing, we see shit like this happen all the time in strong enough floods:

A water jet cutter, also known as a water jet or waterjet, is an industrial tool capable of cutting a wide variety of materials using an extremely high-pressure jet of water, or a mixture of water and an abrasive substance. The term abrasive jet refers specifically to the use of a mixture of water and an abrasive to cut hard materials such as metal, stone or glass, while the terms pure waterjet and water-only cutting refer to waterjet cutting without the use of added abrasives, often used for softer materials such as wood or rubber.

Hell there are example in fiction of niggas cutting people with their hands

Unless we bout to say that hands are sharp objects now
:heston

It's funny because at the end of the day, blunt force and piercing force matters for dick because all you are doing for the latter is putting that amount of force into a single point.
It's like people forget that Guns at the end of the day are Blunt Force objects, they don't actually pierce through shit.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Okay but to be fair to demon slayer, the hashira would probably stomp the entire war, moving at mach speed alone would be enough to easily outmaneuver squads of humans before they have a chance to fire guns or shit.

Problem is assuming that all demon slayers are sonic-supersonic when Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke are freaks of nature and overtrained compared to their position.

They aren't hashira level till eos but even during season 1 all of them are stronger than the average demon slayer.

Mondak

Preeminent
This blunt vs piercing shit doesn't even make sense when at a certain level of speed and force you can cut shit with anything.

Example?
Iihiko cutting Ajimu in half with a rubber band

Real Word Example?
At a certain amount of speed and force you can cut with water.

There really isn't much of a difference unless shown otherwise
It's funny because Water Cutters aren't just genuinely a thing, we see shit like this happen all the time in strong enough floods:

It's funny because at the end of the day, blunt force and piercing force matters for dick because all you are doing for the latter is putting that amount of force into a single point.
It's like people forget that Guns at the end of the day are Blunt Force objects, they don't actually pierce through shit.
You guys don't understand. Xcano is MUCH smarter than you, so you're just wrong. Just wait for his next essay in which he not only ignores science, but common sense in general

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Doesn't really change the fact that Genya blew off a Upper Moons head with the blicky unless you wanna go Rui's neck > Upper Moon now.

The Boulder is over hyped as shit that's all, the best speed feat for the hashira is Rengoku blocking machine gun fire from a prequel manga that wasn't even drawn by Gotouge.
Boulder feat is overhyped, but it still shits on bullets 🤷‍♂️

It’s not the only feat in the series
Every notable feat is there, which isn’t even that much TBH

Tokito’s feat of slicing up the 10000 fish thing would be a better speed feat too probably

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Okay but to be fair to demon slayer, the hashira would probably stomp the entire war, moving at mach speed alone would be enough to easily outmaneuver squads of humans before they have a chance to fire guns or shit.

Problem is assuming that all demon slayers are sonic-supersonic when Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke are freaks of nature and overtrained compared to their position.

They aren't hashira level till eos but even during season 1 all of them are stronger than the average demon slayer.
Most of the org is fodder tho yeah

Xcano

Still more energy than any sword strike can put out.
I don't know why you're using "a sword strike" like this is an objective and absolute form of measurement. A sword is just a tool for multiplying pressure (opposite to how levers and hydraulics multiply force by shortening the work). Why do you think he has it in the first place?

If the sword has an impact profile a thousand times smaller in area than Trunk's fist, then it will apply a thousand times as much pressure. Even if Frieza requires "planetary forces" to split in half, that it's being done with a sword still greatly decreases the amount of physical effort needed on Trunk's part to do so. That's what a blade is for. You can cut down a tree with an axe, but not your fist. It's not like the body just generates more energy when swinging an axe than it would any other blunt object, though.

To be clear, Frieza takes a minute portion of Namek exploding (you don't disagree with this), this is then reduced further on Trunks' end by the use of a blade (you seem to disagree with this for some reason). This blade's sharpness is completely unknown, so no further conclusions can be made. It's just "vaguely less than an event that is vaguely less than the yield of Namek's detonation".

I'm not saying Trunks is like, as weak as a random dude with a sword or whatever. For all I know he could split a mountain in half with the sword. All I'm saying is that it's not by-necessity "planet busting". You'd have to actually do math and make a model to demonstrate this, and given that we're missing several major variables this isn't really possible.

Mondak

Preeminent
I don't know why you're using "a sword strike" like this is an objective and absolute form of measurement. A sword is just a tool for multiplying pressure (opposite to how levers and hydraulics multiply force by shortening the work). Why do you think he has it in the first place?
Because no sword strike is going to have the same amount of force as a planet exploding, no matter if the person was on surface or the core of the planet. That should be obvious.
If the sword has an impact profile a thousand times smaller in area than Trunk's fist, then it will apply a thousand times as much pressure. Even if Frieza requires "planetary forces" to split in half, that it's being done with a sword still greatly decreases the amount of physical effort needed on Trunk's part to do so. That's what a blade is for. You can cut down a tree with an axe, but not your fist. It's not like the body just generates more energy when swinging an axe than it would any other blunt object, though.
You do realize if you use enough force, you can take down a tree with your hand. You can do with your hand what you can do with a blade. Goku literally does that against Trunks. That's what superhumans do.....because they're superhuman

Look at that, I just took your "muh sword sharpness" red herring and tore it to pieces.
To be clear, Frieza takes a minute portion of Namek exploding (you don't disagree with this), this is then reduced further on Trunks' end by the use of a blade (you seem to disagree with this for some reason).
Since you're so much smarter than everyone here, why don't you tell us how much energy an almost dead Frieza took, and then tell us how much Trunks needed to disect a Frieza at 100%

While you're at it, tell us why Goku's punches could also hurt Frieza while he was at 100%
This blade's sharpness is completely unknown, so no further conclusions can be made. It's just "vaguely less than an event that is vaguely less than the yield of Namek's detonation"
"blade's sharpness" You're not a clowm, you're the whole circus
I'm not saying Trunks is like, as weak as a random dude with a sword or whatever. For all I know he could split a mountain in half with the sword. All I'm saying is that it's not by-necessity "planet busting". You'd have to actually do math and make a model to demonstrate this, and given that we're missing several major variables this isn't really possible.
So for all your yapping, you can't prove any of your assertions. You also haven't answered as to how Gohan can damage inanimate objects that have incredible durability.

But if you want to continue to show your smooth brained room temperature IQ, be my guest.

Last edited:
You do realize if you use enough force, you can take down a tree with your hand. You can do with your hand what you can do with a blade. Goku literally does that against Trunks. That's what superhumans do.....because they're superhuman

Look at that, I just took your "muh sword sharpness" red herring and tore it to pieces.

A reminder that 17 and/or 18 broke Trunk's Sword and they both have biological augments by Toriyama's word...

Xcano

Because no sword strike is going to have the same amount of force as a planet exploding
To be clear, you're simultaneously arguing both that Trunks is strong enough to destroy a planet with his fists but also that he can't swing a sword with planet-destroying force?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Especially given their other feats that seems like a stretch.

Aleister didn't view the double-nerfed MGs as a threat anymore. That they could survive a big bang bomb is pure speculation as he never used it against them. He, in general, kinda forgot he could use that technique later on.

And they didn't overpower Accel's vector shield, so that isn't ground for a power comparision.

They are more realistically placed around planet level by scaling. Fits closer to their own best feats, like Prosperina freezing the whole planet.

..it's literally stated that Spiritual Tripping/Blasting Rod is the main combo that lets him fight at their level.
The fuck do you mean he never uses it against them?

Aleister losing one of his main spells is never stated or implied, so this is literally headcanon.

And more importantly: it doesn't matter.
Magic Gods after the Zombie spell is used on them are at the same level of strength that they are after Aleister hijacks the spell to remove their Magic God powers/layered existence.

Them only being planet level is dumb as shit.

Back