Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

They just cherrypicked the low ends. From TsukiR you also have:

Lighting mode Roa moving at lighting speed.
Arcueid's chains tagging Roa in his lighting mode, with the narrator explicitly stating you can't avoid them even moving at lighting speed.
Arcueid flying past the clouds in an instant.
Arcueid reacting to Calvaria Star, which is a near-instant city-spanning light reflector. You can see she jumped at least a block or whatever going by where she's firing her claw swipes to land right where Ciel was.
Shiki catching Calvaria Star in order to use it against the Luminary.
Shiki having time to use his gravity control spell from 200 meters away from his target while falling at FTL speed towards Arc's core (stated to be a speed that doesn't exist in reality, passing through "countless stars").

They also messed up the timeframe in the scene where Arcueid blitzed Ciel. Since it was mentioned it takes Ciel 0.2 seconds to nock an arrow, aim and fire. So "the span of a second it takes Ciel to nock an arrow" is below 0.2 seconds and not a full second like the dude claimed.

Thanks, I knew for a fact they cherrypicked feats as they also did that for Samurai Remnant while lying about other, even more easily provable feats.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

That has a number of problems.

First, it's questionable whether Gunha was equally casual in a casual fight against another Level 5 as against a random person.
Then it's a 30% railgun. The canonical sped if just Mach 3. 30% of that makes it subsonic. Or Mach 1.5 if we go with 30% energy instead.
Then comes that Gunha probably moved less than the railgun when he caught it, so he didn't need to be equal speed to it in that instance.
And then we have that Junko only really could keep up with Gunha once she got that extra boost she doesn't have here.

So she downscales a lot from something Mach 3 if we go that route.

Yor can hit a tennis ball with supersonic speed and is faster than Nightfall who manages to swing her racket fast enough to block it after it already closed in on her.

So I don't think they actually are far apart speed wise.

This dishonest fuck is actually saying Misaka's railgun is only mach 3 when anyone with a brain can tell that a metal coin going at those speeds isn't capable of knocking over cars and tearing through concrete like a hot knife through butter.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I thought the original comic continuity of Omniman was well superior and beyond the TV version in stats at least?
Rn I think he is but Omni-man surviving near a blackhole nor Space Racer's gun blowing up a star was not in the comic but were added in the show.

Atem's point is that if the destruction of Viltrum stays the same in the show, as in the comic Space Racer uses his gun to weaken the core of Viltrum before Mark, Nolan, and Thaddeus fully smash it apart, that would make those three star level, since the core would survive a star level blast.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

This dishonest fuck is actually saying Misaka's railgun is only mach 3 when anyone with a brain can tell that a metal coin going at those speeds isn't capable of knocking over cars and tearing through concrete like a hot knife through butter.

That has a number of problems.

First, it's questionable whether Gunha was equally casual in a casual fight against another Level 5 as against a random person.
Then it's a 30% railgun. The canonical sped if just Mach 3. 30% of that makes it subsonic. Or Mach 1.5 if we go with 30% energy instead.
Then comes that Gunha probably moved less than the railgun when he caught it, so he didn't need to be equal speed to it in that instance.
Mach 3 is the often said number but it’s plainly obvious her Railgun hits way harder and faster than the speed of the average bullet. And if we go by novel descriptions, her Railgun has also been described as “superluminal” in speed too.

And then we have that Junko only really could keep up with Gunha once she got that extra boost she doesn't have here.
Wrong. Senya did not provide any boost to Junko’s stats. All she did was alleviate the strain her Unrestricted Rampage Dress normally puts on her. It was still her own speed and power that she was fighting Gunha with.

So she downscales a lot from something Mach 3 if we go that route.

Yor can hit a tennis ball with supersonic speed and is faster than Nightfall who manages to swing her racket fast enough to block it after it already closed in on her.

So I don't think they actually are far apart speed wise.
There’s a huge speed difference. The average human level fighter in Index is at least a lightning timer in average at this point and Junko is among the top of that tier. It’s like this person is forgetting catching Misaka’s Railgun between his teeth isn’t Gunha’s only speed feat.

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Mach 3 is the often said number but it’s plainly obvious her Railgun hits way harder and faster than the speed of the average bullet. And if we go by novel descriptions, her Railgun has also been described as “superluminal” too.

Wrong. Senya did not provide any boost to Junko’s stats. All she did was alleviate the strain her Unrestricted Rampage Dress normally puts on her. It was still her own speed and power that she was fighting Gunha with.

There’s a huge speed in difference. The average human level fighter in Index is at least a lightning timer in average at this point and Junko is among the top of that tier. It’s like this person is forgetting catching Misaka’s Railgun between his teeth isn’t Gunha’s only speed feat.

Astral Buddy chapter 11 (I believe) has her react to someone amplifying light and using it as a form of attack, don't forget that.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Astral Buddy chapter 11 (I believe) has her react to someone amplifying light and using it as a form of attack, don't forget that.

She was aim dodging for that one to make it easier to avoid Iruka’s lasers. Scaling as faster than Gunha or Mugino is enough anyway

Randomdude

Preeminent
One thing I find funny on space battles, is the user lost paragon, he hates overlord so much he's written a massive fic just so he can have konosuba characters and mha characters destroy nazarick. But his hatred means he hasn't read/touched overlord properly in years thus he just gets shit wrong/doesn't know what he's talking about anytime nazarick denizens, items or mechanics are present in the story. (He thinks ainz gave shalltear her dress/seems to think ainz was involved in her creation and seems to think the book of the dead is a world class item that required evil karma to use)

Im honestly jealous in some ways, I wish I had that much sheer creative spite to write for four years to fulfill my revenge fantasies against characters that don't exist and can't even properly remember.

Last edited:

200w.gif

...This is some absolute hardcore mental gymnastics for real...
In what Galaxy, nay, in what Universe is it ever stated that Joyeuse is stronger than The Last Phantasm, the first and last defense of Nasuverse Earth, the weapon made from the Core of a Star Excalibur? Not to mention, he goes into the absolutely mentally retarded math that only further demonstrates how dumb it is to calc shit only by what is shown and not simple scaling or any of that nonsense...

Rhongomyniad wielded by Grey and had much of it's Mystery eroded is compared to an attack by a Divine Spirit... not it the attack it did against Faker, no JUST her using Rhongomyniad in it's most sealed state. Joyeuse couldn't defeat Vasavi Shakti in a headon clash yet NONE of Karl's Army including KARNA HIMSELF(Outside of Gilles and that's due to him being insane) stepped up to face Artoria just doing detective work on whose fucking with the Moon Cell... but we are supposed to believe that because Joyeuse is stronger than Durandal by x13, that means that it must be stronger than Excalibur by default?
6e6221a3-b68a-4df7-83e4-dc6a6f6919df_text.gif

You know? You CAN have Joyuese being x13 stronger than Durandal... and it NOT diminish Excalibur's power? You know how? The same Durandal is enough to stop an ANTI-PLANET LASER(Again Nasuverse Earth > Most fictional Earths) through sheer deflection by not even it's true wielder(Hektor vs. Roland who knows how to use a secret magic Hektor knows nothing about)... doesn't mean that Excalibur is weaker.

Hell, that doesn't even begin to make sense because in Extella Link? Charlemagne FOUGHT ARTORIA in that very route I mentioned above... and he did absolutely NOTHING to her, even equalizing her to a brick wall and refusing another go. And again, Charlemagne is a Top Servant and in FGO is still seen as one of the strongest Servants around(Traum had to nerf him just so he doesn't basically win instantly) so there is no basis for this at all.

Tablos

Preeminent
Gilgamesh can counter Luffy by just flying , One Piece and long distances is and awful combination because the characters sucks in that departament.

Last edited:
Gilgamesh can counter Luffy by just flying , One Piece and long distances is and awful convination because the characters sucks in that departament.

There are a million ways Gilgamesh destroys Luffy and vapes the verse(@El Hermano wants that to change but it's not looking likely unless One Piece gets the same Planetary scaling as Toriko and Luffy takes Mother's Flame and lives) without even needing to pull out Ea or hell, needs to fight Luffy even with a Noble Phantasm.

They bring up Gilgamesh in Strange Fake and F/SN but they never bring his ass up when he knocked Tiamat's ass down in her strongest state with just Gate of Babylon and I don't wanna hear "He was in his true body" because that was a catalyst and most of all, Gilgamesh himself is compared to a Grand Servant just like Artoria is in Extella so it wouldn't change dick about the feat itself).

Back