Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Xhom shut up and go back to screaming into the void 20 posts a day on whatever SB topic, knowing the people your “debating” with won’t reply back.

Because we know how easily you fold when it’s an actual back and fourth

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I wasn't trying to bait a reaction out of anyone.

I laughed because it's a dumb stomp thread.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Sinners.jpg

so glad I saved this

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Xhom shut up and go back to screaming into the void 20 posts a day on whatever SB topic, knowing the people your “debating” with won’t reply back.

Because we know how easily you fold when it’s an actual back and fourth

Kid

He has you on ignore

You are in fact literally screaming into the void right now

The divorce is settled, stop trying to get your ex's attention

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yeah okay

@Astaro
Put him on ignore. Neither of you are allowed to take each other off ignore without moderator approval.

This is the only time Imma say this, if either of you so much as SNIFF in the other persons direction imma ban em. Enough of this bullshit. I dont care who started what, I'm ending it

Seriously, the Mahoraga wank is something else considering it's regeneration only ever happens if you constantly spam it with something it can adapt to.
They act like it's the corner stone of why Mahoraga is unstoppable when he explicitly isn't :jordangif

There's a reason why Sukuna started bringing in Mahoraga's wheel first and foremost before he brought in Mahoraga itself because you can clearly kill it before it starts adapting/regenerating from your attacks and you can blindside it with a different attack entirely before it can fully adapt to your first.

EDIT: Though unless I'm missing something, The Immortal doesn't have a way to kill Mahoraga though... but it could if we give the damage that Nolan taken from him and the Wonder Woman-expy to be what knocked him unconscious at the end to be most of his so...

Back