• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Yeah unjustice pretty much solos unless Misaki manages to mind control herself and others to think opposite of their actions.

Not sure if she could figure it out or even be fast enough to do it though.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Especially since AH is a one of a kind Esper ability that makes use of all present AIM Fields in Academy City for city wide reality warping and influence

Beginning of series also means Stiyl, Kanzaki, and Aureolus Izzard are present in the city too

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Typical deflection.

You don’t hate Sakura because she’s an objectively shit character. Your all just mysogynists!!

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Unjustice canonically allowed Juiz to kill all of the Master Rules more or less by herself, and they all scale above Galaxy.

Also sending the guy whose ability is "make what you imagine real" against someone who forces you to do the opposite of what you want seems like a bad idea

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Unjustice canonically allowed Juiz to kill all of the Master Rules more or less by herself, and they all scale above Galaxy.

Also sending the guy whose ability is "make what you imagine real" against someone who forces you to do the opposite of what you want seems like a bad idea
I'm hoping pax is trolling. Cause uuuuh, it's hard to think of a worse reality warper than Izzard.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I'm hoping pax is trolling. Cause uuuuh, it's hard to think of a worse reality warper than Izzard.
Gremmy.

Izzard’s feats are pretty good and he legitimately lost to a genuine Dragon Strike in the end, not something he imagined like previously thought

Can only do so much when Dragon Strike literally just goes “No.”

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I wonder how Unchange and Accelerator would interact. Can't really mess with Vectors if the Vectors can't move. Though he could probably move the space that it unable to change by moving the Vectors around it.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Gremmy.

Izzard’s feats are pretty good and he legitimately lost to a genuine Dragon Strike in the end, not something he imagined like previously thought

Can only do so much when Dragon Strike literally just goes “No.”
Gremmy is legit the upgrade tho? His reality warping isn't so finicky and uncontrollable that he needs to hypnotize himself, he can mostly do the same things Izzard does, he doesn't need to speak to warp reality, and even without the Visionary he's MHS and above shit like Lanza.

The only difference really is that Izzard's are permanent while Gremmy's exist as long as he remembers. But in terms of actual capability Gremmy is way better.

Izzard's only a minor superhuman, he isn't a trained fighter, he needs the acupuncture needles and to speak to use Ars Magna, and he's weak to powers he doesn't know or cannot see and easily loses his cool...

In a fight all of the Union members blitz his ass off since you get MHS to relativistic speeds that scale to everyone in the first three arcs of the series (Andy dodging laser beams from the UFO vs Gina, and Andy and Shen dodging Phase 2 Spoil's beam)

Mind you, all Juiz or Shen have to do is look at him and Izzard says "Summon a car above me" and kills himself.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Gremmy is legit the upgrade tho? His reality warping isn't so finicky and uncontrollable that he needs to hypnotize himself, he can mostly do the same things Izzard does, he doesn't need to speak to warp reality, and even without the Visionary he's MHS and above shit like Lanza.
We’re not talking stats but what they’ve done and how they lost. Gremmy lost from having limits to his imagination. Izzard lost from literal Dragon ex Machina
The only difference really is that Izzard's are permanent while Gremmy's exist as long as he remembers. But in terms of actual capability Gremmy is way better.
Nah, besides what he does being permanent changes, he’s just done more like create an endless space between him and his opponent, wipe out memories, reality warp someone into dying, reverse time to undo damage, and in the novels, bring back the dead (the students killed during his Homunculus’ mindless rampage.
Izzard's only a minor superhuman, he isn't a trained fighter, he needs the acupuncture needles and to speak to use Ars Magna, and he's weak to powers he doesn't know or cannot see and easily loses his cool...
Stats doesn’t equal their reality warping and only lost his cool against the Dragon Strike, and at least while still trying to fight it.

In a fight all of the Union members blitz his ass off since you get MHS to relativistic speeds that scale to everyone in the first three arcs of the series (Andy dodging laser beams from the UFO vs Gina, and Andy and Shen dodging Phase 2 Spoil's beam)

Mind you, all Juiz or Shen have to do is look at him and Izzard says "Summon a car above me" and kills himself.
They’re up against the whole city, not just Izzard specifically who will lay low in his building where anyone outside can’t even interact with him lest he leave his space while he can interact with them

Back