• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

King of 🌽

Exceptional
Lmao

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Of course. Literally any of the ones in that thread can solo Warhammer 40K at their best.

Bog-standard mortals are more powerful than anyone in Warhammer 40K, once they learn to control their dream quests or learn from the mukahmirim masters. Even fucking Oona can solo them, and she learned directly from them. Elric's daughter is too much, let alone Elric himself.

OtherGalaxy

ΰΈ’ΰΈͺม่ΰΈͺม่ΰΈͺม่ΰΈͺม่ΰΈͺม่ΰΈͺม่ΰΈͺม่ΰΈͺม่ ΰΈͺม่ΰΈͺΰΈ΅
V.I.P. Member
even highballed vsb style 40k wouldnt compare to elric high tiers. not that i expect sb to know that but still. the gap is that wide

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
And it even clarifies that even Oone, her mother, knew most of what the jugadors could do.

But of course, Sully unironically also thinks Oone is more powerful than Elric. When she needed his aid during their first encounter, precisely because sorcery was so much like what she does as a dream thief.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Literal flowery text to describe how Fiamma teleports around, or how attacks just land. It makes no difference whatsoever. Don't bother sending me the quotes i've seen them a million times before.

LordAizenSama seems to be on that vsb mindset regarding To Aru

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Yeah man it's definitely teleportation even though the text literally never says that (the text says it ignores speed AND distance) and Fiamma already has a form of teleportation which is explicitly a different spell than the Holy Right.

TLDR: that's just your opinion, and the text doesn't substantiate that to be true.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Actually retarded.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
cosmiczzzzz garou threads still getting active, they still mad that garou cant even beat toeiland nappa

When you scale the Nasuverse with that retarded take, no shit it's a completely silly endeavor just like how they do any type of Video Game that's not Disgaea or when it's something against their favorites.

Fucking imagine actually stating that Servants reacting to Dioscuri somehow makes no sense and thus U-Olga Marie doesn't scale to them because "It's a false equivalence". Like no shit you don't need to be as fast as Dioscuri to be a threat to Chaldea... because everyone else is bare minimum capable of reacting to it. I also like how he legit believes ORT isn't capable of going LS because "it took it's sweet time going after Kukulkan" but ignores the fact that for ORT to reach the planet as fast as he did(in both fashions) would require going so fast it would make Saitama look like a snail.