• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

King of 🌽

Exceptional
They all die. Most in a single shot. Spite thread.

The only way they avoid dying like lambs to the slaughter is if they are allowed to summon gods and get them to do the fight in their place. That is not unprecedented with prep time but not really the intent of a vs.
Lmao

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Of course. Literally any of the ones in that thread can solo Warhammer 40K at their best.

Bog-standard mortals are more powerful than anyone in Warhammer 40K, once they learn to control their dream quests or learn from the mukahmirim masters. Even fucking Oona can solo them, and she learned directly from them. Elric's daughter is too much, let alone Elric himself.

0A8xGD3.png

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
And it even clarifies that even Oone, her mother, knew most of what the jugadors could do.

But of course, Sully unironically also thinks Oone is more powerful than Elric. When she needed his aid during their first encounter, precisely because sorcery was so much like what she does as a dream thief.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

Uhhh.. he wins up until they start going above planetary and or reach FTL speeds, as that's the strongest and fastest he can go. Beyond Saiyan Saga is real dicey territory for him.

Waiting for the FiammaBots to come out and say he scales to Othinus, Gabriel moving stars, or concoct some other nonsensical wankscale to get him to DBS levels of power despite the author making it very clear where his powerlevel lies.

That's Planet level and lightspeed reactions with Holy Right.

EDIT: Nevermind they are already here. I should've read some of the comments made above me.

Literal flowery text to describe how Fiamma teleports around, or how attacks just land. It makes no difference whatsoever. Don't bother sending me the quotes i've seen them a million times before.

LordAizenSama seems to be on that vsb mindset regarding To Aru:tupac

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Yeah man it's definitely teleportation even though the text literally never says that (the text says it ignores speed AND distance) and Fiamma already has a form of teleportation which is explicitly a different spell than the Holy Right.

TLDR: that's just your opinion, and the text doesn't substantiate that to be true.

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

Why would we do that though?

Like, Alduin appears in Skyrim. He is the main villain of Skyrim. He is the instigator of Skyrim's plot. Skyrim is, fundamentally, about Alduin.

Why on earth would you rely on a MMO spin off game set nearly a thousand years before the events of Skyrim as a source for how strong Alduin is, especially seeing as Alduin does not even appear in that game?

( Like, I know the actual answer is solely "because it gives bigger numbers" but like, surely you realise that what you're doing is extemely silly, right? Ignoring the source a character is acually in, and instead focusing entirely on a spin-off game that the character does not appear in is a ridiculous way to source an argument. )

Actually retarded.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
cosmiczzzzz garou threads still getting active, they still mad that garou cant even beat toeiland nappa :heston

Scaling Nasuverse is just overall a completely silly endeavor.

"Oh, U-Olga must be lightspeed or even FTL because the Dioscuri were FTL, and the Dioscuri were weaker opponents than Marie."

Logical fallacy; False Equivalence. Enemies in F/GO do not need to be as fast as the Dioscuri to be a threat to Chaldea. Heck, ORT was taking its own sweet time walking up Mictlan, and it's supposed to be in a hurry.

When you scale the Nasuverse with that retarded take, no shit it's a completely silly endeavor just like how they do any type of Video Game that's not Disgaea or when it's something against their favorites.

Fucking imagine actually stating that Servants reacting to Dioscuri somehow makes no sense and thus U-Olga Marie doesn't scale to them because "It's a false equivalence". Like no shit you don't need to be as fast as Dioscuri to be a threat to Chaldea... because everyone else is bare minimum capable of reacting to it. I also like how he legit believes ORT isn't capable of going LS because "it took it's sweet time going after Kukulkan" but ignores the fact that for ORT to reach the planet as fast as he did(in both fashions) would require going so fast it would make Saitama look like a snail.

Back