• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Just because Fiamma's not the strongest doesn't mean the ability works in a completely different way.

The Holy Right's auto win has nothing to do with raw brute force (not that it doesn't have such a capability).

Concept/precedence shit is stuff most top tiers have access to (or can at least counter), is what I'm getting at.

This is irony. SB is more terrible toward Nasuverse to the point Type Moon wikipedia is more accurate than them.

God... I have not seen anything that stupid in a real long time...

EDIT: The fact that Sheldon then only literally just watched the part you timelined and nothing else which showed Mash had to block Cosmic Radiation and the Tree was emitting Space-Time faults throughout the area is some real next level delusions.

Again, this is why I legit want them to stop talking about the Nasuverse as a whole. It's clear they hate it, it's clear they won't respect it and the maddening thing is that they say none of it's true because it's "popular".
Being made a constant kicking horse to the point you legit believe Heracles would lose to Mahoraga and Sukuna and fully believe it is not what I would call popular.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
in other words Alice solos gg

Even if she was up against a being known as a god or a demon, or a human who had trained themselves up to the point that everyone would see them as such a thing, this version of Alice would likely crush them underfoot without them even realizing they had been killed.
- GT10

Last edited:

LeonLex

Paramount
Wtf is this bullshit.
Does that guy actually think Thanos is weak or something?
The same Thanos who beat Hulk in a physical battle and held his own against Thor and Mjolnir Captain America.
Thanos doesn't even need the glove to destroy The Boys.

Metal straw level Homelander loses to Iron Man.

The only reason they think like that is because they are trying to use "consistency" but ignore that Homelander's feats aren't really all that impressive despite being stronger than his Comic Book self.

His feats are actually pretty shit to the point it's hard to say that he could even defeat Tony in his Proto-Iron Man suits(As Tony took a massive ass fall in his starter form with his shitty Arc Reactor and didn't even get injured) because Homelander's feats are genuinely that shit.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Wtf is this bullshit.
Does that guy actually think Thanos is weak or something?
The same Thanos who beat Hulk in a physical battle and held his own against Thor and Mjolnir Captain America.
Thanos doesn't even need the glove to destroy The Boys.

Metal straw level Homelander loses to Iron Man.
SB also tried to say that Bleeding Edge Ironman doesn't scale to his Mark I suit in the first movie because "scaling is bullshit."

Like yes scaling can be abused but dismissing it all and insisting someone who's been constantly improving in their armour making skill (and basic power escalation) is also inane.

Back